Where are you ?!

You're my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

I sighs in relief as Mark oppa walks out from the ER. I know, at this time Jaebum will come to accompany me. He can reads my mind if he wants to. Maybe, he will try to reads my mind when I'm not at home tonight? I hope he'll come here tonight. I can't even sleep without his warmth since I met him. So, I'm just laying down on the bed waiting for him.

Jaebum's POV

I don't know what kind of feeling that had exist in my heart since I saw Y/N with that guy. I even can't sleep today. So, I decides not to go to her house tonight. I'm so heartbroken. But, I can't stays in peace. Something in my heart says that she needs me now but I ignores it. As the dark gets deeper, my heart feels worry again. What's wrong with me? She doesn't need me right? She have that guy no, her 'beloved' guy with her. I force myself to stop thinking about her and finds food in the forest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay now, I can't concentrate. Yes I'm full already but I can't resists from worries about her. Okay fine heart, you win tonight. So I fly to her house *just a peek is not wrong right?* As I reaches her house, I fly to her room's window. As I peek in, She's not there! And the house seems dark. She seems not in home. Suddenly this worry feeling for her grow larger in my heart. I use my ability to read her minds. I found her... yes her.. where is she.. White bed, injections and even... nurses? doctors? Is she in hospital?! TF is that!!!! How cruel I was? she's sick! But, I'm a vampire I can't go to hospital... Those blood bags, makes me melts and lost control... urghh I'm sorry Y/N.. I sighs.

Your POV

I begin crying and sobbing under my blanket to make sure that I didn't causing any noise. Suddenly, I feels someone tapping myself I guess it is Jaebum. I wakes up quickly and hugs him "Where have you been? I miss you a lot Jaebum-ah!" I said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter