The misunderstanding

You're my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV
Jaebum were injured after fights with those devils. He's bleeding and wounds all over his body. With that, he uses his teleport to go back to Y/N's house this morning. As he reach the neighbourhood, he see Y/N talking with a guy in front of her house and even asks him to come in! Jaebum feels so burning up inside. With that, he manage not to come to her house tonight, "I need time.." he says, holding his chest and back to his home in the forests.

Your POV
Mark runs his index finger along my lips curve to the jawline. I gasps with his action. "Err...oppa?" I says shuttering. "Shh.." he said smirking. His eyes still looking at my lips. "Y/N, I never imagine to meet a girl like you" he voices. "Like what?" I asks, confused. "You're beautiful" he says and peck my cheek. "Oppa! You're rude!" I'm so burning up when he pecks my cheek so suddenly. I pushes him away.

Your POV
I pushes him away. "I'm sorry Y/N, I could not control myself just now" He says, shuttering. "Urghh boys are all the same, do what they want" I says. "Its okay oppa I forgives you" I says with an open heart. "Thank you Y/N, I swear I'll never do it again" He says, looking down. "Aishh the past is in the past, I forgives you so forget it. Cheer up!" I says lifts his head up looking at me and smiling. He too, smiling.
After having chit chats with him, I begin to feel hungry. "oppa, I'm hungry" I complaints. "ohh I'll cook for you" He says winking, but I'm not m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter