002

You're my destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

He gets up and sits leaning at the headboard of the bed. He snuggles to me and runs a finger along my lips curve to my jawline. "You're right?" He asks still staring at my lips. "Yeah... hey! Why do you asks me that kind of question?!" I asks him while pushes his hand away. He chuckles and said, "I know by just looking at this lips. They seems innocent" He says. "Stop being nonsense! You are just a lost vampire who try to finds his mom" I said, laughing.

Suddenly, he snuggles to me until I can feels his breath on my neck. It sends shiver along my spine. clearing my throat, "Jae-jaebum?" I whispers enough for him to hear that. "Yes I'm a lost vampire but not trying to finds his mom, but his fate" He voices huskily. He peck my lips and I'm really don't know what to do. Seeing him like that making me scared. At that time, I realizes something "my first kiss..." I whispers in my heart. silence again appear between us. "I'm not regretting that you are my fate" He said. I sighs 'can I believe him? If yes, I never care because all guys around the world are all the same! Stupid jerk!' Suddenly he voices "you can believe me Y/N, firstly because I'm not like another guys, I'm a vampire. Second, I am not stupid! Because I have a certificate for being an excellent vampire in study.." I cut off "WHAT?! A certificate? Even that one?!" I chuckled and can't help, but burst out laugh like crazy. "Shut up beautiful" he said with a stern tone. 'Crap' I sighs. "Thanks for your compliment dear Mr. vampire, but I'm really not interested in you and how can you know what I thinking?" I asks, staring at him.

"I'm your fate dear Y/N, a vampire can reads what his or her fate's mind" he says. "Man! C'mon I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter