Kris Wu, basketball God

Please, smile
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since his childhood he was destined for a great future.

Being the firstborn of the man with more money and influence throughout China , Yifan had a secure future in his hands. Parents who loved him, a big house, good education , all he asked was granted.

What changed ?

Envy, power, ambition .

A twist of fate destroy his precious life. His father was taken from him when he was just five years old, and with him the second man in charge of the company, his best friend's father and the only hope Yifan and his mother had.

When the two most powerful men in China died in a mysterious car accident where there were no witnesses , the boy's mother had no choice but to take control of the company. She knew that her husband's death was not an accident, those behind his assassination had been the same responsible for the death of her best friend and mother of his adopted son .

 

Two years after his father died, his mother took over the company, promising a good life to Yifan.

It was a horrible day when the two boys, ignoring calls from their teacher, ventured together on the playground. The place was alone, the sun was high and everyone was seeking refuge from the heat wave, everybody but these two innocent children ignoring the danger that lurked. They had fun chasing the other until exhaustion and breathless fall on the grass.

'Yifan!' Cry the younger with a small smile on his face while his best friend chased after him

'Tao! I'll get you!' Yelled the oldest running and laughing at seeing his friend fall on the grass 'what happened?' he asked when he stood before the younger who had his eyes closed and his arms on each side of his body, laughing

'I can not ... no more running" he gasped "let's rest'

The oldest smiled and without saying more he laid down next to his friend, admiring the blue sky and white clouds create abstract figures over their heads

'Yifan' he heard the other say in one breath 'I love you' said his friend.

The smile on the face of oldest widened and before he could answered one hand landed on his mouth, he try to remove that hand from his face but didn't succeed, the person holding him was too strong. He felt his body get heavy and as he watched another man with black clothes take his friend in his arms he closed his eyes and stopped fighting.

 

 

When he woke up, his hands were tied above his head to a pillar that was in the middle of the room, his feet were tied and next to him Tao was still asleep.

Slight sobs were heard in that dark room.

'Yifan' whispered the child

'Taozi' replied the oldest trying to reach his friend

'Fanie, where are we?'

'I do not know Taozi'

'Fanie, I don't want to be here,' said the boy letting out a sob, 'I want to go home'

The more he tried to move the more te ropes holding his arms burned his wrists by friction 'Taozi it's okay, I'll take care of you. I promise' he said, trying to comfort his best friend with words.

Yifan did not know how long they had there, he was weak and his clothes were dirty. His body ached from sleeping on the floor.

Within hours he had awakened a man entered the room, wearing a mask to cover his face. He left a plate of food for each of them and left the room again, the younger had his wrists bound by a rope and his torso was tied to the pillar behind them

'Fanie, here' said his friend offering him a piece of the food, thanking the boy Yifan opened his mouth and let Tao to feed him

'Thanks Taozi' responded with a slight smile.

 

At first being stuck in that room was not so horrible, at least hey were kept together, and Yifan could make sure his little panda was safe, but after a week of having them both together in one room, things changed.

Yifan awoke to the sound of screams, two men arguing outside the room

'boss was clear, do not hurt them!' One of them scream

'It won't hurt!' Replied the other 'he will end up liking it' he said with a smile.

Then the door opened and one of the men entered taking long steps to when the two of them were

'I'll take your little friend' the man said to Yifan

'No' sobbed the little boy 'please do not take him' he continued pleading, tears streaming down his cheeks as he looked at Tao sleeping by his side

'No,' said the man, bending down to be at the same height as the small 10 years old 'good children must learn to share' and without saying more the man unleashed Tao and carried him on his shoulder leaving the room without looking back, leaving Yifan in the dark with only the sound of his crying.


Yifan did not know how much time had passed since that ma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter