A real kiss? @@

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal’s  pov

 

Luna saw me, eyed me angrily, turned and walked away!

What happened to her? I should be the one doing that!

She is one of them who lie to me.

I ignored her and continued to walk fast. Then Sulli caught me and panted , “Krystal, you are really so hard hearted?”

“What!“

“Amber er Am went your home yesterday to seek forgiveness and you locked him out. You even made her er him waited for you under the rain storm for more than 1 hr!”

“I did not!”

“Because of that, Am became very sick and he could not attend school. Krystal. I know you are angry with him but you should have let him in. Even if it was a stranger asking for shelter, you would have render help, right?”

“Is he all right?”

“If you are concern of him, why did you do that?”

“I was not at home yesterday! I was at my parents’ place. My home was burgled!”

“I go and pay him a visit.”

“No Krys, it might not be a good time. He is currently living with Luna’s place where Luna’s mum is nursing him.”

“Gimme Luna’s address then!”

“I don’t think it is a good idea considering Luna’s attitude to you just now.”

“But..”

“No but, trust me. I will help to check Am’s condition and update you, ok?”

I nodded obediently and my mind was all on Am.

I hope that he will be ok…

It seemed that Am was very sick and he still could not attend school for the past 5 days and tomorrow will be the school play.

Luna told teacher subscriber that Am was recovering well and will be coming back for the play.

I will get to see you tomorrow, Am.*smile

I smiled thinking that I can explain to him.

 

 

-- At the play performance –

 

I deliberately arrived early to prepare and the more important reason was to find a chance to speak to Am. I waited and waited but saw no sign of him.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter