A cute girl in the neighbourhood.

f(x) 4 Walls - When I'm Alone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Am’s Pov

 

Luna and I went to St Mary High school. I had no problem in dressing up as a girl cos I do have feminine features, Luna bought me a wig, taught me to dress up, basic make up and I am ready to go as female except…

 

Luna elbowed me, “Pstt… walk properly.. tuck in your butts and flaunt your asset at your front. ”

 

I raised my llama bag and did a fake kiss action. I piped, “Like this?

 

I am pretty right? *wink

 

My asset is my y lips!”

 

“Aww~ she is so cute!” A couple of girls commented with glee while girl fanning over me.

 

Luna rolled her eyes and walked ahead.

 

I smiled, waved bye to the girls and quickly caught up with my Lulu. Lulu is a nickname for Luna.

--

 

 

Teacher subscriber introduced, “Class, please welcome our new transfer student school.” I walked in the classroom with head bending down.

 

( Guys, you like your role here? *wink)

 

Then I bowed and smiled while shouting with full of energy, “Hi guys, I’m Amber, nice to meet you, I hope we can be friends!”

 

The class room went crazy. Almost all the gals went, “Kyaa, she is so pretty!”, “Gosh, she is tall!”

 

Guy A : “Im going to faint, to think I breathe the same air as her. “

Guy B : “Is she attached?”

Guy C : “Why do you bother, I’m so going to chase after her!”

Guy D shouted to Guy C : “Yes, she is going to be attach to meeeeee! You better remove that wishful thinking NOW!”

Guy E: “The top she wear is so cute!”

Gal A: “I have that one too, you want to see?”

Guy E stared at Gal A in disgust, “Get lost! You better throw that jacket away, you are ruining the image of the top!”

Gal B: “That face definitely slay, I going to fix an appointment for a plastic surgery!“

Gal C: “God is so unfair, she is so pretty, tall and smart, heard that the transfer student test is very difficult."

 

I was shocked when I saw guys in the classroom.

 

Isn’t it an all girls school?

 

I quickly eye power to find Lulu. She was holding her tummy, laughing hard.

 

You then asked, “Where would you like to sit?” A lot of guys removed their bags on the empty seats next to them and shouted, “Sit here! Here!” One of them even teased, “On my lap!” The whole class roared in laughter.

 

My face was flushed with anger.

 

D*amn it. I got these by girls? Cool down Am, you are here for a purpose!

 

I lowered my head and shyly pointed to seat next to Lulu and answered cutely, “There~” In my mind, I was ready to shoot at Lulu for making me cross dress!

 

 

--

 

I sat down and wanted to jump on Lulu when she passed me a paper note to me. She wrote that those guys were also girls just that they cross dressed.

I eye powered her asking h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter