Peter Pan

Peter Pan

"What's going on?... Sehun?"

"Sehun? I don't know what you're talking about, my name is peter... Peter pan"

"what?" I was confused as ever, that was clearly sehun and the bunch of guys behind him where obviously the others, I could notice kyungsoo, yixing and even minseok standing behind him. "Where are we?" I asked still confused looking at my surroundings. "Are we in the woods?"

"Woods? This is Neverland... Are you lost?" He said.

"Wendy!" someone screamed behind me, I turned my head to see Jongin, but not like Jongin at all. He was wearing a hat and tights, even the sword. -just like a pirate- I thought as I watched him get closer to me.

"Hook" Sehun said staring daggers at Jongin.

"Peter... We meet again." Jongin said "Is this kid disturbing you, beauty?" He asked me, grabbing my arm.

"What? What are you playing? Guys, is not funny"

"let him go hook! He's one of us!" Sehun screamed at Jongin.

"One of you? Why don't we let him decided that?" He said smirking.

I grabbed his wrist that was holding my arm and let go of his grip. "Jong.. Hook" I whispered "I want to go back home"

"No!" Sehun screamed "don't go with him!" He said walking towards me "don't leave us... Don't... Don't leave me" he whispered

"aw... Isn't he cute? His in love" Jongin mocked "you can't never satisfied him, don't you see? You're a kid, a kid who will never grow up" I watched as sehun fell on his knees "he doesn't need a kid... He needs a man"

"No!" I screamed "se... Sehun!" I felt two strong hands on my arms. I kept screaming while I was dragged far away from the guys... From sehun. I could see Sehun on the ground and two big guys walking towards him, grabbing his arms and dragging him too. "Kai!" I screamed staring at the dress-like pirate boy standing in front of me.

"Kai?" He whispered "baby, are you confuse? Whose this kai guy? Another treat to me?" Said with a smirk appearing on his face.

"What? Kai... Stop playing! This ain't funny. Release me!" I move my hands up, making the chains that kept me trap move. "Where's Sehun?" I asked. I saw kai smiling

"poor thing... Baby, I don't know any kai or sehun, and it hurts you're talking about others when your with me. You want to be released? But... Baby, this is your favorite game. Don't remember? Prisoner of pirates. We always play this, a poor boy gets trap for pirates when he is on the sea and becomes the beautiful and fragil toy of the captain" he finished saying with a disgusting smirk playing on his face. "Don't you remember?" He laughed "should I make you remember?" As he started to come closer I felt the door opened and two guys walked in holding someone between them.

'Sehun' I tought as I stared at the motionless frame in front of me. Sehun, with his head down, he seemed helpless. "Peter" I screamed. He raised his eyes towards me and then towards kai.

"What happened kid?" Jonging mocked "are you sad 'cause your little wendy choose a filthy pirate over you? Don't you see it? You're just a kid" he said walking towards Sehun "leave him" he ordered the guys, they left him fall on the floor and left "you're pathetic. Strong and brave pan, all weak and regretful for just what? Love?" He laughed

"Wendy is mine" sehun whispered. And that made my heart clenched.

"Yours?" Kai said mockingly "don't you see it boy? He doesn't want you... He needs a man, you're just a mere boy that refuses to grow up." Kai walked towards me and grabbed my waist dragging me closer to him "do you want to be with a boy darling?" He whispered in my ear, but loud enough for Sehun to hear.

I wanted to yell at him, to scream to him that I couldn't leave Sehun

"or you want to go back home and be with a man like me?"

'Back home?' I thought 'I'm sorry'

"ka... Hook" I corrected myself "ta-take me back home" I said lowering my gaze, not daring to look at Sehun anymore. I could see him flinched and contort on the floor. Suddenly, Kai's laugh made me back away

"see? I told you... He wants a man. He doesn't love you, as soon as he returns home you'll never see him again"

"I'll go after him" Sehun whispered.

"You'll go after him? He won't remember you. He will move on"

"I'll call his name!" Sehun screamed

"the window will be close, he'll be there.. And what's that? There's someone else.. A man, not a boy, and he calls him mate"

"no!" Sehun screamed louder, I got scared. "Wen... Lu.. Luhan!!" He screamed "Luhan... Don't... Don't leave!" He fell to his knees and started crying. "I.. I lov"

 

"Luhan?" A voice woke me up "Luhan! Get up, we have to go"

Minseok? What is he doing in neverland?

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the familiar wall of my bedroom. "What?.." I muttered

"good! You're up. The guys are here, we're waiting for you. Let's go!"

It was a dream? Se.. Sehun and.. He said.. He said he loved me? No. He said 'don't leave'..

But..

This dream..

Sehun. Why am I dreaming with you?

 

-----------

 

and.... yeah..

comments please! let me now your opinions about this.. whatever this is ^_^