-1-

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Snow falling from the sky.

The whole town is lit up with colorful lights and decorations.

It's that time of the year again. Your favourite time of the year. 

Christmas

 

Walking through the cold weather, you smile softly. After celebrating christmas wih the children at the orphanage you decided to walk around the town before heading home. You always love to see the children laughing, singing christmas carols, it brings joy to you. It makes you feel happy.

As you walk around, you pass by a bakery and something pops out in your mind. You want to surprise your boyfriend. He's currently still in his practice room, with s, practicing for the upcoming christmas stage. You swiftly enters and order his favourite cake. While waiting for the cake to be wrapped up, you write a small christmas card for him.

Done with the cake, you stop a taxi and heading to his practice building. It was 9 pm by the time you get off from the taxi. You peek at his practice room and saw a familiar figure, sweaty and dancing to the blasting music. He's alone. He was so focused in his dancing till he didnt notice you standing by the door. Watching him working hard. 

When the music stopped, he was panting and you clapped. Praising him for his great work. Pure shock shown in his big eyes but then he broke into a wide smile. 

"what are you doing here ? is that a cake ? for me ?" he bombs you with uestions 

"i just want to visit you and yes this is your favourite chocolate cake" you said as you open the cake for him. He grabs the fork and quickly eat the cake you brought. Chocolates on his cheeks and the corner of his lips. 

"Chanyeol, you're such a kid" you said as you wipe the chocolates 

"where are the others?? Baek? Kyungie?" you asked 

"they went to the dorm first and lay hyung is still in China" Chanyeol said as he throw the empty box and his fork 

"chan..." You call his name to broke the silence

"hm?"

"you want to go out fro christmas dinner ?"

"how about i cook dinner instead?" he said with a big grin

"sounds perfeect to me"

and with that, you and chanyeol walks home hand in hand under the white snowflakes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

i know this is crappy but well i've tried my best hahaha

i hope you enjoy reading it 

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR <3