I miss you oppa!

ACE in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo drive her car with anger and also  sad! She feel like her eomma has betray her! She don't care if her mom goes to oversea for work but what she care is promise! She knew that her mom still got company to handle, but the way her mom leave her last night feel like someone has betray her for the second time! Jihyo shake her head to vanish the promise that she and eomma has made! Jihyo play her MP4 with high volume! At the time her mind already focus on the road, her mp4 play song Ailee - Goodbye My Love Jihyo who focus on the road at first suddenly make sudden stop near the bridge! Jihyo don't care about the eyes or the car who pass by her car! almost for 2minutes jihyo's car stop at the bridge.. jihyo's mp4 also stop playing because of the car's engine has stop! but jihyo still stay seat at driver's seat with her tears! she suddenly feel lonely! The song Goodbye my love 's lyrics keep on playing in jihyo's mind! That song remind her for someone who betray or the true meaning left her! The lyrics on that song , make her burst into tears!

My tears remember, it fills up your seat again

( nunmureun gieokhana bwa geudae jaril tto chaewowa)

I try to erasing but i can't erase you,you've became my everything

( jiwo bwado jiul suga eomneun nae jeonbuga doen geudae )

You , i can't erase you, i can't hear you, but i'm okay

( You bol suga eobseodo deureul su eobseodo geuraedo nan gwaenchanha )

Goodbyes are sad, my heart aches

( ibyeori seulpeodo tto gaseumi siryeodo )

But if you're happy, if you can smile, then I...

( geudaeman haengbokhadamyeon useul su itdamyeon nan ... )

I will miss you the more i erase you, i will shed more tears than today

( jiulsurok deo geuriwojigetjyo oneulboda deo nunmul heulligetjyo )

Like fate, i won't ever have anyone like you, only you, only you

( unmyeongcheoreom naegen dasi eobseul dan hana only you )

As much as my tears, i hope you are happy

( nunmulmankeum geudae haengbokhagil )

Goodbye my love ...

Jihyo try to hold her tears, but the more she think the more her tears falls! 

She feel like useless! She try to close her eyes but when his eyes close, the picture of someone appear ! Jihyo open her eyes and finally her tears fall down! The moment when she still with him start to play in her mind one by one like a video! 

* Flashback *

Jihyo feel so happy because tommorrow was her anniversary for 1 years with Yo-han! She sing her favourite song * Hot issue * while search the outfit for tommorrow! She keep change the clothes on her body! Jihyo want tommorrow will be the most unforgettable memory for her and Yo-han! Jihyo want to make a suprise for Yo-han tommorrow! At the time she still looking for outfit to wear tommorrow, someone knock her door! as she want to open the door, the door already open and behind the door was her eomma who just back from work! Jihyo just smile toward her mom ! Eomma walk in jihyo's room and seat on the bed while her eyes scanning her daughter's room! Eomma just shake her head when her eyes stop on the mountain of the clothes inside her daughter's changing room!

" Jihyo yaaa, what are you looking for honey? " Eomma

jihyo reply her eomma question with his hand still looking and search the clothes..

" oo eomma, ani! i just look for the clothes to wear tommorrow eomma " Jihyo

" Jihyo yaa, talk at here not in the changing room dear! come seat next to me at here " eomma

Jihyo leave her closet and walk toward her eomma and seat next to her mom at the bed! She lay her head at her eomma's pat! and say " wae eomma? "

" Jihyo yaa, you want to go where tommorrow honey? is tommorrow was a special day for you untill you make your room mess like this?" eomma

" Eomma, tommorrow is my first anniversary with Yo-han oppa! Tommorrow was our first anniversary and that means me and yo-han already one year couple " Jihyo say excitedly and jump on her bed! but she seat after her mom pull her hand to seat down !

" oh chincha? congrats for your anniversary honey ! but didn't you say Yo-han goes to Paris to visit her family at there? if i was not wrong it's almost 6months already right? " Eomma

" Thanks mom! yeah thats right but yo-han oppa say tommorrow he will came back to seoul! He already promise to me mom! that he want me meet once he come back! " jihyo

" how do you know that he will come home tommorrow? if eomma was not wrong, both of you last face time was 4months ago ?! " Eomma

" Well, he's working mom! thats why ! well he say that he will come home on our first anniversary! He already promise me! and He also want me to wait and fetch him up at airport tommorrow! wae eomma? it's seem like you don't like i meet him?! " Jihyo

" oh, it's not like that jihyo yaa! Eomma will like a person who willing to love my precious angel! But eomma ust don't want you to get hurt thats all! Eomma just want to see you happy thats all! If you happy , eomma will happy too! You knew right how much eomma love you! Jihyo yaa, you are my only treasure in this world! after your appa die, eomma don't have anyone except You and my brother! Your ahjussi! anyway good night honey and good luck for tommorrow okayy! If you need anything just call me or tell your P.A okayy?! bye bye! " eomma give jihyo a kiss on her cheek and leave jihyo!

Jihyo at first feel a little bit touched but she slowly replace it with her happiness and excited for tommorrow! She goes back inside he changing room and start to try one by one her clothes!

 

 

Jihyo stop her search and after that she walk away from her changing room to her bed! She feel exhausted after trying all the clothes! jihyo seat on her bed, her hand take a frame that nicely put between her picture and Yo-han's picture!

  

Jihyo smile and put back the frame and she finnaly fall asleep!

( Next day )

Jihyo rushly prepare herself because she alreadly late to pick up Yo-han at airport! At the time she busy wear a lipstick, she glare the clock at her wrist and see the clock already 9:53 a.m.! She must hurry because Yo-han will arrive at 10:24 a.m.! She run from her room untill the parking lot and dash inside her car! Luckly her car 's rooftop was open, she just jump inside without open the door first! She start the engine and the car furiously leave the Big mansion in  a blink ! Jihyo drive her car as fast as she can! Jihyo even don't care about the traffic or whatever! In her mind was one 

* To pick up Yo-han * at 10;00 a.m jihyo already arrive at Incheon airport! She safetly park her car at parking lot ! many eyes and also the idols

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter