Bad Mode on!

ACE in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As about B.I want to scold jihyo for make he's ramen fall, he's eyes catch something on Jihyo's uniform! He slowly walk towards jihyo which make Jihyo who is standing at first slowly make a back-step untill his body hit the wall! B.I 's eyes still glue on the nametag on uniform that jihyo wear! as he's hand want to touch the nametag on jihyo's uniform * PAAM * B.I got a free slap from Jihyo ! B.I who  confuse after got slap from Jihyo immediately realize he's mistake and walk to cashier and pay the things that he's buy and quickly walk toward exit door and leave! 

Jihyo's reaction after slap B.I's face

afterthat jihyo quickly pick his skateboard and leave the store!

B.I's pov

" what have i been thinking at untill that ahjumma give me a slap! oh my! but if i was not mistake, that ahjumma's unifrom this morning is different if i was not mistake! *hit he's head* Bingo!! she wear girl uniform this morning, but why is she wearing a boy uniform just now and that nametag on uniform she wearing just now remember me to someone! wait was on that tag * blank for 10 second and hit he's forhead again but not so hard just slightly* yes ! that word was KAI! now i remember!! but why she wearing kai's uniform?! " 

People who pass by B.I just looking at him who talk alone! well people might thought B.I is crazy! as he still thinking about Jihyo, he didn't notice that he already pass he's house! but still he's feet walk ! Chanwoo who want to throw the rubbish into the dusbin but stopped! He look at the figure who just pass he's house with many things on his hand! after throw the rubbish away, Chanwoo eyes still glue on that mistery figure who walk slowly and talk alone! As he looking clearly on that figure, he start to notice and yells to that guy! " Yaaa hyung!! where are you going? Hyungg!! house is at here !" Chanwoo start run to B.I who still in he's on mind ! Chanwoo pull B.I's wrist and drag he toward house! B.I who feel someone pull his wrist immediately looking around and see Chanwoo who is pulls his wrist untill inside they house!

Jihyo's pov

Jihyo calmly skating untill she arrive infront the big mansion in true meaning his house! (well jihyo's family was the richest in korean! remember she is the only Heiress in Song Empire! ) The guard open the gate for their precious princess and jihyo skate untill infront the door,she stop and pick up the skate and enter the house! Jihyo slowly climb up on the stairs with his left hand holding the Skateboard while the other hand on his neck! as about she want to enters her room, his ear catch the sound of the car left her house! She  notice something, Jihyo quickly throw away her skate and run to downstair and after that run towards the door! as about she want to open the door, the car already pass the gate and leave the house! She knew that the person who in that car was her mother! but she still confuse why her mother leave the house quickly without brought her driver?! Jihyo just sigh and enter the house once again with lazly and she trow her body on the sofa at his living room! as about she want to close her eyes, she feel something fishy inside her house so she call his P.A Lee kwang soo!

Jihyo: Yaaa, Kwangsoo-ssi!! *scream *

at that time, kwangsoo who about to leave the house for going home ! Jihyo still call for his P.A who still don't show up! As about she want to call , her ear catch the sound of car leave his house again! Jihyo sigh for the second times ! She give up to call his P.A because she knew her P.A already leaving ! Jihyo knew the sound of her P.A 's car sound looklike! So she sure that second car who leaving the house was her P.A Lee Kwang Soo! Jihyo stand up and walk to her bedroom and as soon as she arrive at her bedroom, Jihyo just walk toward her bed and sleep without any hesitetion! 

* Next day * Inside Jihyo's mansion *

The sound of the alarm fill the quiet bedroom! Jihyo who still sleep got starteld by the alarm which just next to her bed! Jihyo which half wake and half sleep pick up the alarm, but she accidently turn the alarm into another next 5 minutes! After she realize that the alarm quiet, she put back on his side bed table! She pull the bennies untill it cover her eyes and jihyo once again fall to sleep! 

Just like expected, the alarm once again fill the quiet bedroom with it's annoying sound! Jihyo who want try to sleep once again got starteld by the annoying sound ! She finally wake up , but as soon as her eyes catch the alarm which next to her bedside table, she grab it with furiously and * BAAM* the alarm safely land on the wall and turn into pieces!

Jihyo walk to her bedroom with her eyes still close !

*skip*

Jihyo eat her breakfeast while playing with the knife on her other hand! Jihyo suddenly feel anger and she stab the knife on the table so hard untill her hand got cut because of the knife! Maid krystal who just want to server the milk to Jihyo stop because hear the sound that Jihyo just make with the knife! Her eyes catch the blood that fall down from jihyo's left hand! She look down and see the blood still fall down! Krystal feel so panic because of the blood from they precious princess's hand! She run to the kitchen to get the first aid! Jihyo notice that her maid act but still maintain her cool face! Maid Krystal who arrive next to Jihyo with first aid on her hand! Jihyo snatch the first aid box fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter