First Meet and First Fight

ACE in My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Ji-hyo's house 

eomma:  Krystal! 

Krystal : * run * yes madam! 

eomma: do you have wake ji-hyo yet? she will be late ! where is she?

krystal : I'm sorry madam! princess still in her bedroom madam! i have try to wake him up but she still sleep madam! 

eomma: * scream from downstair * YAAA SONG JI-HYO! wake up!! You gonna be late!! You better wake up! or eomma gonna throw you from your bed ! YAAA SONG JI-HYO do you hear me!! 

krystal: emm madam may i continue my work now? 

eomma: yes you can take a leave krystal! 

* In jihyo's bedroom *

Ji-hyo lazly walk to her bathroom with her eyes still close! The most thing she hate is wake up in the morning! her eyes were still close untill she didn't notice the bathroom's door and * BAAM * ji-hyo's eyes open widely and quickly run into her bathroom! 

* SKIP *

*in the living room*

Ji-hyo run untill the living room and nearly hit her eomma who standing infront the stair and wait for her ! 

Jihyo: oh, eomma wae? if i hit you just now, i bet you will faint! 

eomma: Yaa song ji-hyo , luckly you don't hit me! do you know what time is this right now? 9:34 a.m! so what the hell you were going now? huh? * pull ji-hyo's ear *

Jihyo: eomma! appo appo! mianhnae!! 

eomma:* let jihyo's ear go* how many times do i have to wake you up huh lazy girl? !! so tell me where do you want to go right now huh? 

jihyo: EOMMA! i want to go to school now! i already late  now eomma! * run to outside and scream to her eomma * Eomma , saranghae! i will be late and do wait for me araso! annyeong !! 

eomma: nadeul saranghae jihyo yaa! i hope your appa can see you now * smile * 

* Skip*

* At B.I House *

Bobby walk to her hyung bedroom and knock B.I door!

Bobby: Hyung! wake up! you gonna be late to school hyung yaa! Palli! * kick the door *

*inside B.I room*

B.I already wake up and slowly walk to bathroom with his hand still holding the blanket and his eyes still closed! Untill infront the bathroom his eyes still closed and * BAAM * his face got hit at the door! He quickly open his eyes and take a bath!

* SKIP *

* At Kitchen * 

Bobby walk to the table and eat his breakfeast while waiting for B.I to go down! while bobby still eat! Jinhwan hit bobby he's head using ladder and mad at him for eat before waiting the others! at the same time Junhoe and Donghyuk which just back from jog and walk towards bobby and Jinhwan which still fight over the food and sit at table and eat the food! Jinhwan who see Junhoe and Donghyuk eat the breakfeast quickly take away the food from they hand and take the food from the table and put in the oven! and that Fight begin! Yunhyeong and chanwoo which just wake up from sleep and walk to them and continue to sleep at the table while B.I who run from stairs and just pass s which still fight!

B.I : YAAA!! * scream *

Bobby, Jinhwan , Junhoe and Donhyuk quickly end the fight and silent! while Yunhyeong and Chanwoo who sleep at the table immediatedly wake up after hear the scream of their leader!

B.I: yaa guys! i will be late ! and don't fight again but clean the mess in this house araseo? make sure clean! and Jinhwan you in charge in this house! if anything broke or mess when i get home you die! hear me?

Jinhwan: nae hyung! yaa kids, you hear, i'm in charge! so listen to me okayy! * smirk to bobby and Chanwoo*

Donghyuk: hyung,palli go! it's already 9:21 a.m! palli before the gate close! * push B.I to the door *

B.I : Oh okayyy ! annyeong guys! and Jinhwan if anything happen you will die

* in front gate school *

Jihyo:*yell* yaa ahjussi! palli open the gate! 

guard: no! you can't enter the school anymore! look at your watch this is already 9:45 a.m! 

Jihyo quickly put her head inside and see at her car dashboard clock and it's show 9:45 ! Jihyo say in heart * huh! this can't work so let me show you what the heiress can do! * Jihyo go outside the car and close his door car with anger and walk to the guard with his mad face!

* At the same time B.I who just arrive with his BIG BIKE also stop infront the gate school*

B.I : *open his helmet and walk to the guard* yaa ahjussi! palli open the gate! i already late !!

guard: *sigh* I'm really sorry to Ms and Mr! but i can't open the gate ! It's already recess! if both of you want i will call the principal and let the principal deal with both of you!

the guard leave Ji-hyo and B.I dumbfounded and call the principal!

Jihyo who still with his anger turn into BAD MODE! and walk to guard but stop after she saw the principal walk towards her .

Principal : guard, just open the gate to both of them and let them in! 

Guard: okay sir!

* inside principal room *

Principal: so, Song Ji-hyo ssi , and B.I ssi ,, might you guys can tell me why you guys late to school just now! 

Ji-Hyo: emm, i'm sorryy sir! i'm overload sleep! 

B.I: me too sir! i'm sorry! i also overload sleep sir!

Principal: just call me Sir Yoo! okay i accept both of you excuse! but remembers B.I ssi, if you late again i will let you study at parking Lot! araseo!?

B.I: araseo sir yoo, but why only me got warn? who don't this ahjumma got warn? why me?

Principal: i hope you don't forget! this school is belong to SONG EMPIRE.

B.I: and ? is they any problem with this ahjumma?? * looking at jihyo from up and down and shake he's head *

Jihyo:* hit B.I head * YAA! what are you looking at?what ahjumma, yaa ahjussi you better silent or i will kick you!

Principal Yoo just shake he's head looking at he's sister's daughter and he's student fight like kids!

Principal: B.I ssi, you may leave now! and for Jihyo-ssi, please stay!

B.I : But sir Yoo, i want to know why only me got warn while she don't !

Jihyo: Yaa ahjussi, just go find yourself! and please leave! * smirk *

B.I : Yaa ahjumma, i hate you! * leave *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter