A Wonderful Night

His Little Kitten

    Sebastian had led me to the guest bedroom again, quickly  left and came back again with a nice white nightgown that was my size. "This is Mey-Rin's nightgown. She wants you to wear this for tonight" he said softly. "Thank you and tell her that I thank her as well" I said. He smiled. "I will. You do remember where the bathroom is, right?" I nodded. "Mhm" "You can take a nice shower and come back here. Now, I have to attend to my master" He then bowed and left the room. 
    Not long after, I grabbed the gown and left the bedroom to head for the bathroom. It was a peaceful trip, that was until I got knocked into by one of the servants. He was a lot stronger than he looked; the impact made me lose my breath. "Oh, miss! I'm so sorry! Are you alright?" I seen a boy, younger than I, with short blonde hair and cute green eyes looking at me with worry. "Ow, yes, I'm alright. No worries, it was an accident" I told him and smiled. He helped me up but then looked at me confused. "Miss, why do you have cat ears?" I blushed and tried to cover them with my arms. He giggled and pushed them away. "Please don't cover them. I like them." He then smiled really big. I smiled back. 'Wow, this guy's really nice!' I think to myself. "Well, I'm sure you have other things to do so, I'll see you later, uh, what's your name?" he asked. "My name's Lilly" I replied. "Oh, well I'm Finny. Nice to meet ya, Lilly!" He giggled. "Nice to meet you too, Finny" I chuckled. He stuck his hand out and I shook it.
    At that moment, we heard footsteps walk in our direction. We turned our heads and seen Sebastian. He walked to us and started to talk to Finny. "Finny, why are you bothering Lilly? She has to get a clean shower, not get bothered." I raised my brows. "Sebastian, he wasn't bothering me. We were just talking" I said. His face slightly turned a tiny shade darker, it was barely noticeable but somehow I saw it. "Well, Finny, let Miss Lilly take her shower" Sebastian said in a rather jealous tone. Finny then nodded and turned to me. "Well, it's nice to meet ya, Lilly!" I giggled. "You too, Finny!" and then we waved at each other before he walked down the hallway. 
    Sebastian looked a bit relieved after Finny left for some odd reason. I decided to go ahead and take my shower. "Well, see  ya in a little while, Sebastian!" I said to him. He just simply nodded and walked away as if he had something else to do. I reached the bathroom and immediately went over to the tub and turned the water on. It seemed like it had been centuries since I had actually taken a nice warm shower and have time to think. Once undressed, I get in and feel the warm water over my wounds. It stung a bit but I didn't care. Just the point of having the warm water running over the sore places of my body is soothing. It felt like heaven. 
    After the shower, I noticed that my ankle had gotten a bit better and I wasn't limping badly anymore. 'Better hurry up and get out before Sebastian thinks I have died or something' I think and then get dressed. I get out of the bathroom, then go straight to my room. Once I was at the door, I heard footsteps, knowing exactly who it is. "Hello, Sebastian" I say, not turning around. "Hello, my lady. I was just coming to check to see if you were comfortable" he said softly. "Thank you" and then I go into the room. "Do you need any assistance for anything? Maybe even tuck you in?" he joked with a chuckle. I laughed, "No, I think I will be quite alright". He smiled and then bowed. "Goodnight, Miss Sullivan" I smiled back at him. "Goodnight, Mr. Michaelis".
    He then left and I made up my bed before lying down to sleep. My thoughts were filled with nothing but Sebastian's handsome face, voice, laughter; everything about him. I didn't know what or how I was feeling this way but I liked it.