Arrival At The Phantomhive Manor

His Little Kitten

    We arrived at the manor, I still in Sebastian's arms. On our way here, he had told me the story of him being a demon and how he and his master, Ciel had signed a contract for Sebastian to be Ciel's butler. It was quite fascinating in my opinion. He had opened the door to the mansion and walked into what seemed a very angry Ciel Phantomhive. The young Earl had his arms crossed, his dark black-blue hair evenly parted and his eyepatch perfectly in place. 'I guess that is where his and Sebastian's contract sign is' I thought. 
    "Where have you been?! Do you not realize how late it is?! And who may this be?" He asked the butler all in one sentence. "Well, master that is what I wanted to tell you. But do you mind if I let this lady sit somewhere? She appears to have a hurt ankle and will need to have it fixed." He replied to his master. Ciel hadn't realized until then that I had cat ears. He gasped at first but then his expression went back to his usual grumpy self as he nodded for Sebastian to proceed.
    Sebastian had carried me upstairs and went into a guest bedroom. He had set me down on the bed and examined my ankle. It had became quite swollen since the time I had fell till then. "You just wait here. I will get you some ice to put on it. I will be right back" he told me. He left for only a few minutes but had come back sooner than I expected. "That was fast" I said. He grinned his famous grin and said "You see, I am simply one hell of a butler". I giggled, "Of course you are". After putting the ice on my ankle and wrapping it securingly, making sure that it wouldn't fall, he suggested that we were to see Ciel in his office to explain everything to him. I nodded in agreement and he helped me up off the bed, his arm wrapped around my waist. My heart raced again, as if I were running through the woods again. But, I had liked this feeling, I didn't have to hide myself around him, nor did I have to worry about him hurting me. He accepted me for who I was and that was all that mattered.
    We walked to the young Earl's office. Sebastian knocked properly on the door. "Come in", we heard Ciel say. We went inside, Sebastian still having a grip on me as he closed the door. "Sebastian, what is going on?" Ciel asked. "My lord, Lilly is a neko, as you can tell and I had rescued her. When I was out on my way to the market, I noticed a commotion going on and I had seen her. She ran and I followed her to make sure she wouldn't get hurt. A group of people chased her through the woods and a man almost shot her, that is until I saved her. After I rescued her, I carried her here, considering she had hurt her ankle badly" and then he bowed. "I see." And then the young Earl has scanned me up and down as he asked me "What are you good for?" Before I could reply, Sebastian had spoke up for me. "I was thinking that she could stay as a maid, just a suggestion my lord". 'A maid? Well, I am good at cleaning and I could possibly see Sebastian a lot more than if I were to get any other job'
    "Well, I just have to ponder on it a bit" Ciel said as he paced a bit back and forth in front of his desk. "Lilly, you can stay here for tonight and we will figure this out in the morning, it is getting quite late and-" he pauses to yawn, "I'm getting quite tired". He looked over at Sebastian with the one bright blue eye that showed, "Sebastian, will you make sure that she gets a nice shower and a nice change of clothes? And also when you are done, come help me get into bed, I'm ready to retire for the night" he ordered.  "Yes, my lord" Sebastian said as he walked out with me.