5.

Waiting For You

“H-Hyung?”

“I’m sorry, please don’t be mad at me,” Luhan’s voice was shaking and Sehun could tell that he was on the verge of crying.

“I’m not mad hyung, a little hurt, but not mad,” Sehun tries to comfort the elder as he turns around and hugs Luhan back. “I just want us to go back to what is was like before, but I can’t do that if you won’t let me in.”

“It’s not that easy Sehun.”

“Why?”

Suddenly, Luhan notices that Sehun’s string is starting to grow brighter and brighter. Being Luhan, he flinches and pushes the younger away. The younger does nothing but let Luhan settle back down onto his own bed.

Why does it seem like his string just got less tangled?

Sehun’s voice brought Luhan back to reality.

“How was your date with that Minsoo guy?” Sehun asks as he takes off his jacket.

“His name is Minseok,” Sehun hears the elder say. The younger rolls his eyes but then hears the bed shifting before a little voice replies, “I didn’t go.”

The younger almost thinks that he misheard what the elder was saying. “What?”

“I said, I didn’t go.”

Sehun feels a smile creep up onto his face and instead of replying he moves back to get the shoe bag from the couch and places it at the side of Luhan’s bed.

“I got you a present,” With that, Sehun walks into the bathroom and closes the door.

Once Luhan was sure Sehun wasn’t in the room anymore, he perks up immediately and quickly grabs the bag. Not wanting the younger to know how excited he actually was, he quickly takes the mysterious box out of the plastic bac and turns away from the bathroom door.

“Converse?” Luhan mutters before opening the lid of the box. His eyes widen at the pair of shoes.

 

Flashback to a few days ago

Baekhyun! Oh my God, these converses from the new Chuck Taylor line are so cool! You have to get these for my birthday,” Luhan said while talking to the younger on the phone. He was on his bed, scrolling through through his laptop.

Sehun walked in right after and gave Luhan a small smile before walking up to his own bed.

“Weirdo.”

End of flashback.

 

‘He totally heard me.’ Luhan thinks to himself, biting his inner cheek to keep himself from smiling. ‘Pabo.’

Sehun smiles from the bathroom. He was secretly looking through the gap of the door and after seeing Luhan’s eyes brighten at the sight of the shoes, it made him feel all joyful inside because he, Oh Sehun, actually made Luhan smile. A happy Luhan is a happy Sehun and he would do anything to see that smile on the elder’s face everyday.

Which is why he can’t loose to Minseok.

Because watching the person who makes you happy with someone else is the worst feeling in the world.

Oh it’s on Min, it’s on like donkey kong.


~*~


The next morning, Sehun wakes up to an empty room.

He probably went to get breakfast.

 Sehun smiles while thinking about last night’s events.

Luhan hugged him!

That was something right?

Now he just had to get rid of that Minseok guy. But how?

He'll think about it later.

Sehun skips happily towards the canteen after leaving his room. When he enters the room, he sees his friends already gathered at their usual table. What's strange is that he finds a fidgeting Kyungsoo playing with his food, while Chanyeol was making out with a turkey sandwich at their usual table. That wasn't something you'd see every

“Where’s Baek hyung and Kkamjong?” Sehun asks because it was weird not to see Kyungsoo and Jongin together, same goes for the other couple. 99% of the time, the two ‘couples’ were glued by hip.

“Bathroom,” Chanyeol replies, mouth filled with his disgusting sandwich.

“Gross, swallow your food before talking,” Kyungsoo scolds before telling Sehun that he didn’t know where Jongin was. “He left since the morning. He didn’t tell me where he was going and he hasn’t even texted me yet, who knows what kind of trouble that boy is getting into.”

“Sounds to me like you’re worried about your little boy toy,” Chanyeol teases.

Kyungsoo’s cheeks turns a bright shade of red. “Shut up you giant, I am not worried about that trouble maker, and Jongin is not my boy toy!”

“Whatever you say midget.”

Kyungsoo smack’s the taller boy’s arm. “Don’t call me that.”

“Why does everyone think that this guy is such an angel? HE’S NOT!”

Ignoring Chanyeol’s comment, Kyungsoo goes back to playing with his food.

Even though he was denying it, Sehun could tell the elder was worried by the way he was frowning and fidgeting like he wanted to stand up and go find the younger. He was also playing with his food; by the looks of it, Kyungsoo hasn’t even eaten anything from the plate.

“Hyung, you should at least eat something. Jongin would be worried if you didn’t,” Sehun says while taking a seat next to the latter. “Please?”

Kyungsoo sighs before scooping a spoon of rice with kimchi into his mouth. “Happy?” He says once he swallowed his food.

Sehun nods with a small smile on his face. “I’ll help you find him if you like, I can try calling him right now,” The brown haired boy suggests, taking out his phone. Kyungsoo didn’t reply but Sehun knew the answer would’ve been yes anyway.

He dials Jongin’s number, but it went straight to voicemail. “Weird, Jongin never turns off his phone.”

“Exactly! That’s why I’m worried,” Kyungsoo adds before more shoving more food into his mouth.

“Ha! See, you are worried- Aow that hurt!” Chanyeol whines, rubbing the arm that Kyungsoo hit, again.

“Have you checked his dorm room?”

“He wasn’t there.”

“Practice room?”

“First place I checked.”

“Football field?”

“Nope.”

“Library?”

“Come on Sehun do you think Jongin would be in the library?”

“I’m sorry, that was stupid of me.”

They sit in silence for a few minutes.

“Anyway, have you seen Luhan hyung?” Sehun perks up, wanting to know where the blonde haired male was.

“I saw him leave campus with Kim Minseok a minute ago,” Baekhyun pipes in, taking a seat next to Chanyeol. He then takes a bite of his own sandwich.

“Who?” Sehun’s jaw tightens at the mentioned name.

“Kim Minseok? Football team captain? Cute face, amazing body?” Baekhyun swoons.

“Hey!” Chanyeol pipes in poutingly.

“Why are they together?”

“Woah, calm down horsey. I saw Jongdae with them.”

Sehun sighs in relief, at least it they weren’t going alone. But, Kim Jongdae.

Kim Jongdae was the school’s biggest troll. He got suspended for one months because he put three cockroaches into the principle’s sandwich. Well, that’s what Sehun heard anyway. He was also Kyungsoo’s roommate, which is probably why Kyungsoo is never in his own room.

“Can I have this?” Sehun points to the kimbab on Kyungsoo’s plate. The elder nods, mouth filled with rice. Sehun grabs a pair of chopsticks and starts eating the Kimbab aggressively.

“What did that poor kimbab ever do to you?” Baekhyun groans, not liking jealous Sehun one bit. “Okay, since you don’t have a free period this morning and I do, why don’t I and Chanyeol follow Luhan around to see what they're up to?” The older male suggest.

Sehun’s face brighten up immediately. “You’d do that for me?”

“Of course, anything for my favourite dongsaeng,” Baekhyun coos, ignoring the fake gag sounds Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were making from the back. “But if we get caught, it’s on you okay? I can’t get one more suspension or they won’t let me go to other people’s room after curfew!”

They all looked at him weirdly. “Um, you’re not suppose to go to other people’s room after curfew.”

“I know but sometimes I sleep over at other peoples room and our dorm supervisor knows, but I’ve been getting into too much trouble lately. Yesterday, I put a gummy worm into Ms. Jae’s curry and she caught me. She wasn’t happy to find out I did it,” Baekhyun explains casually while the other boys blankly looks at their friend.

“You’re on another level my friend.”

“No, that’s Kim Jongdae. I’m still trying to get up to his level.”

“Why am I even friends with you?”

“Because you love me Kyungie.”

“Ugh, whatever. I’m going to go look for that blonde haired brat, see you guys later,” Kyungsoo says grumpily. “Call me if you find him.”

Everyone nods. Kyungsoo picks up his tray and walks away.

Baekhyun sighs dreamily. “Young love,” He coos to himself. “Now let’s get going Park, we’re not going to catch up to them if we continue to sit around.”

“Yes sir!”

Sehun rolls his eyes. “God you guys are a bunch of idiots.”

“Mean!”

 


~*~

 


“I’m really sorry about yesterday,” Luhan apologises as he takes a bite of his strawberry ice cream.

Minseok gives Luhan a warm smile before dismissing the apology by shaking his head. “Don’t be, it wasn’t your fault. I asked you at the wrong time, I should have checked with you earlier and we’re here now right? Lets just enjoy ourselv-”

“Minseokkie! Try this,” Jongdae interrupts, shoving the spoon into Minseok’s mouth.

“Hmmp-”

“It’s yummy right?” The boy asks with his teasing grin.

Minseok coughs once he swallows the passion fruit ice cream. “That was -cough- very sour.”

“I love it!”

Luhan laughs as he watches from the sidelines. Jongdae and Minseok were really funny together, even though he would never it admit out loud (Jongdae's pride would feed on it). He was surprised at first that Jongdae was going to come along because he thought he could have gone on an cough-date-cough with Minseok. But he didn’t really mind, the other boy was always fun to be around.

For some reason he could see that Jongdae’s string would brighten every time Minseok says something to him; that probably meant something. Although Luhan has never seen anything like it (except for last night when Sehun’s string was glowing), it was probably some sort of sign that his soulmate was close by (even though Minseok’s didn’t brighten up whenever Jongdae talked to him).

“Luhan hyung, you wanna try?” Jongdae asks politely. Already having scooped a mouthful of passion fruit ice cream onto his spoon.

“N-No thanks, I’m fine with this,” Luhan replies with a friendly smile.

“Your loss,” The other boy shrugs, shoving more ice cream into his mouth.

Minseok then comes up from behind them and wiggles his way in between them. “You want to try mine?” He asks, pointing up his chocolate flavoured ice cream.

“N-No thank you,” Luhan blushes from the closeness of the other male.

“Oh come on, you can’t resists ice cream, here!” Minseok extends his hand so the spoon was right infant of Luhan’s mouth.

“But-” Oops. Wrong choice. The chocolate ice cream was creamy and sweet, Luhan actually wants another bite.

“Good?”

Luhan only nods in return, still blushing from having use the same spoon as the other male. “C-Can I have a-another bite?” He asks in a small voice.

“Sure!” The older male grins as he scoops another spoon full of ice cream and Luhan automatically opens his mouth.

He then felt a soft hand ruffling his hair. “You’re so cute!”

“I don’t think so,” Luhan blushes the millionth time that day. Minseok’s string suddenly comes to view making Luhan dizzy and almost falling over because of it. Luckily, the other male notices and catches him before he trips. Luhan grabs onto Minseok’s arm tightly before giving the shorter a shy smile.

“Thank you,” He mutters, embarrassed that he tripped over nothing (in their eyes).

“Hey, hey, hey! What are you guys doing? No PDA on this outing!”

 

 

Behind a bush near the ice cream shop, Chanyeol and Baekhyun is crouching down trying to peak at the trio.

“Minseok hyung is totally flirting with our Luhannie!”

“Ahem, do you mean Sehun’s Luhan?”

“Same thing.”

“Look they’re moving!”

“Wait, how did you know they were here?”

“Snapchat.”

“Oh. Smart."

"I know."

 


~*~

 


On the other side of the city, a messy haired Kyungsoo is still trying to find a missing Jongin.

“Where the hell is that kid?!” The black haired male mutters to himself angrily after searching the entire dorm building to see if anyone has seen any sign of Jongin.

“Well, there is one place I still haven’t checked,” Kyungsoo utters to himself while walking down the halls in the school bundling, ignoring the weird looks he was getting from the other students.

“There’s no way he would be there,” He mutters. “But, I mean, it wouldn’t hurt to check.”

 With that, he starts running towards the library as fast as he could, with only one thought in mind.

Find Jongin.

 

 

 

Once he finally gets to the library, which was half way across campus, he was out of breath and panting hard. Before he can enter the library, Junmyeon walks out of the building and bumps into the younger in the process.

“Hyung!”

Junmyeon looks surprised but smiles once realising that it was Kyungsoo. “Hey Soo.”

“Have you seen Jongin by any chance?”

“Jongin? He’s in there right now.”

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen in surprise before thanking the elder. “Can’t believe he’s here.”

“I was surprised too, I’ve never seen him here before, like never.”

“Exactly.”

“Oh well, he’s with Taemin anyway so I guess group project maybe?”

Kyungsoo’s body stiffens from the mention of the other male’s name. “Oh.”

“Yeah, well I’ll see you at the meeting tomorrow,” Junmyeon says, ruffling Kyungsoo’s hair before walking away.

The small male enters the library slowly, looking around as he tries to find Jongin.

He doesn’t really know where to look first since, like Junmyeon stated earlier, Jongin has never visited the library since entering this school.

Continuing to walk further into the library (since it was a huge library with 2 floors dedicated to books), he hears laughter coming from the study corner and follows it there. Expecting the males to be working hard for some project, he’s surprised when he see’s the two males sitting back towards him. Kyungsoo notices Jongin right away due to his bright blonde hair. They were too close for Kyungsoo’s liking, shoulders brushing every few seconds. He can see Jongin’s shoulder shake as he laughs, the type that takes Kyungsoo’s breath away at times. The other male who’s hair was also dyed a natural blonde, Taemin, was occasionally ruffling Jongin’s hair with an obnoxious smile that Kyungsoo just wanted to wipe off his face.

Jongin knew Taemin from dance practice since they were younger; although Kyungsoo was never fond of Taemin as they’ve known Jongin for almost as long as each other. Considering how they would see each other often (since Kyungsoo used to pick Jongin up at dance lessons), they never really became friends. They’d throw fake smiles at each other in front of Jongin, but after the latter was gone they barely talked or acted like the other existed.

Kyungsoo has never liked Lee Taemin and he doesn’t plan on starting anytime soon.

The black haired male clears his throat, catching the attention of both males.

Jongin is surprised when he turns to see Kyungsoo standing there. “Soo.”

Kyungsoo shuffles awkwardly. “That’s hyung to you.”

Taemin also turns around, that obnoxious fake smile still plastered on his face. “Oh hey Kyungsoo.”

“Yeah, hey.”

Jongin gets up from his seat and walks toward the older male. Kyungsoo can only watch and stare as the boy moved closer towards him.

“I’ve been trying to contact you all day, why didn’t you pick up the phone?” Kyungsoo finally mutters, Jongin already standing a few feet away from him.

“Sorry, I guess I was caught up on stuff,” Jongin replies softly, fixing some of Kyungsoo’s messy hair strands. “You look like you’ve been running around.”

Kyungsoo brushes off the younger’s hand. “Yeah, well I was worried.” The boy says sternly making Jongin’s gaze soften.

“I said I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.”

Kyungsoo looks up at Jongin. “Why are you here in the first place, you’re never here.”

“Well Tae had some stuff he wanted to talk to me about-”

“I invited him to accompany me to the library, I had a project to work on and Jongin was just being nice,” Taemin interrupts. He’s standing next to Jongin now, his hand the the younger’s shoulder.

“Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to ask Jongin to continue staying here with me, you can have him later,” The boy says, pulling Jongin back to the desk where they were sitting at.

Kyungsoo panics at first, not knowing what to say. He reaches out to grab Jongin’s wrist, stoping both of the other male’s actions. “I n-need Jongin.”

Taemin scoffs a bit. “And why is that?”

“Tae,” Jongin nudges.

“What’s wrong Soo, did something happen?”

Kyungsoo looks down at his feet, still shuffling around and not making direct eye contact with the younger.

“I-I-”

“Did someone do something to you?” Jongin’s back at Kyungsoo’s side, now cupping his face and checking for any injury.

“No, no, nothing like that. I just have some stuff I wanted to talk to you about.”

“Oh,” Jongin removes his hand from Kyungsoo’s face. “Well, can you tell me later?”

The elder suddenly looks up at Jongin with wide eyes, mouth gaping slightly. “I- Whatever, see you later.” He quickly turns around and walks away.

“Wait hyung!” Jongin wanting to run after the other but Taemin grabs his arm before he can do so.

“Leave him, he says he’ll talk to you later.”

“But-”

“He’ll be fine. You still haven’t finish telling me your story.”

Jongin looks in Kyungsoo’s direction one last time before sitting back down next to Taemin.


~*~


Sehun was currently walking back and forth in his room, impatient as he waits for more news from Baekhyun about Luhan’s so called outing.

When the phone starts to ring, he doesn’t hesitate to pick up.

“Hello?”

My favorite dongsaeng! How are you doing?”

“Cut the bullcrap hyung, what’s going on between those two?”

Well, earlier Minseok hyung was feeding Luhannie chocolate ice cream but Jongdae was clearly blocking them.”

“What?”

Sehun suddenly hears a bunch of rustling noise coming from the other line.

“Hyung is everything okay?”

Yeah every things-” “HI SEHUN!”

Sehun rolls his eyes at Chanyeol’s voice, so much for secretly following the group date.

“Hi hyung.”

“Shhhh go away giant, you’re disturbing me!” “But-”

“Um, guys?”

He hears more rustling.

OH! They’re headed into the movie theatre, I’ll call you later.”  

“Wait hyung-”

The elder ends the call. Sehun throws the phone onto the couch in frustration before throwing himself down next to it. Leaning his back to look up at the celling and sighs.

 

~*~


Meanwhile, Jongdae was starting to get on Luhan’s nerves.

Every time Luhan tries to start a conversation with Minseok, he would immediately cut Luhan off before he could even finish his sentence.

“That movie was awesome!” Jongdae exclaims loudly. “Don’t you think Seokie?”

Minseok gives Jongdae a weird look before muttering out, “It was okay.”

“WHAT? DID YOU NOT SEE ALL THOSE EFFECTS AND CGI IT WAS FREAKING BOMB!”

“Keep your voice down! We’re still in public.”

“Sorry not sorry.”

Luhan (who was quietly witnessing everything) is still walking behind the other two, fidgeting with phone in his pocket. His thoughts are scrambled up until he feels his phone vibrate.

Call from Unknown Number

“Who would be calling me at this time of day?” He mumbles to himself but picks up anyway.

“Hello?”

“Hyung.”

“I’m sorry but who is this?”

“Do you not have my number saved on your phone?”

“Sehun?” Luhan says loudly enough for Minseok to hear and turn around.

Where are you?”

“I’m with Mins- Wait, why does it matter to you where I am.”

Minseok places a hand on Luhan’s shoulder. “Is everything alright?”

The blonde haired male smiles awkwardly and nods his head. “It’s just Sehun.”

“Hyung, stop talking to him.”

“Can you shut up for a second?”

“But-”

Luhan turns his attention back to Minseok and excuses himself to go talk to the younger for a minute. The other male only nods with an expression on his face that Luhan can’t quite understand.

“I’ll wait by the bench with Jongdae,” He says which he then drags the younger male towards the bench.

Luhan sighs and goes back to listening to Sehun’s whining through his phone.

“Why didn’t you tell me you were going to go hang out with that guy?”

“Again, why does this have anything to do with you?”

Because I’m your roommate!”

“So? I already cancelled my appointment with him last night because of you! I had to make it up to him somehow.”

Crap, did he just admit to Sehun that the younger was the reason he didn’t hang out with Minseok.

“Um-”

“So it was because of me.”

“No it wasn’t, I just meant that your stupid face ruined my mood.” Nice one.

“Or you just don’t want to admit that you didn’t want me to be mad at you for going out with him last night.”

“I’m hanging up.”

“W-Wait hyung!”

“What now?”

“When are you coming back? Let’s eat dinner together tonight.”

“No thank you.”

“Well, I tried.”

“Bye Sehun,” With that, he ends the call.

 

~*~


“So I was thinking we get some yoghurt after this- Jongin? Are you listening to me?” Taemin asks worriedly. They were walking back to the main building but Jongin’s thoughts (and heart) wasn’t with him at the moment.

“Um, say that again?”

“What’s up with you, you’ve been acting weird ever since we left the library.”

“Tired I guess, didn’t sleep much last night,” Jongin replies as he fakes a yawn. He actually went to bed at 8:30 last night just because he had nothing to do. Kyungsoo was in a meeting all afternoon with Joonmyun about the school fair that was going to happen in a few weeks.

“It’s because of Do Kyungsoo isn’t it?” Taemin suddenly questions making Jongin’s attention turn to the elder immediately.

“What about Soo?”

“I stopped you from going after him, is that why you’re acting like this?”

Jongin suddenly felt his throat getting clogged up; he doesn’t know how to reply to the statement. The expression Kyungsoo made before he left was constantly replaying in his mind.

“I just- He looked so sad hyung,” Jongin pouts making Taemin sigh.

“You should really tell the kid about your feelings.”

“It’s not tim-”

“Can you please stop with your ‘it’s not our time yet’ act? It’s never going to be the right time to tell someone you like them. You’ve just gotta do it.” Taemin utters, slinging an arm around Jongin’s shoulder. “What’s the worse that can happen, he replies with a ‘Oh Jongin I love you too’?”

“Soo sounds nothing like that. Plus, he doesn’t like me that way.”

Taemin gaps and moves to stand in front of the younger.

“Are you stupid?’

“Why are you calling me stupid now?” Jongin whines.

“Because you’re stupid.”

“Not funny Tae.”

“I’ll tell you what’s funny, what’s funny is how long you’ve been dancing around each other without properly telling each other how you feel. It’s so obvious that you want him, hell, even Mr. Choi knows how you want him.”

The younger gives Taemin a weird look. “Why are you dragging our school school counselor into this? He’s a nice guy.”

“You get my point, now go get you’re man!” He exclaims loudly and pushes Jongin forward.

“Aow, that hurt.”

“Shut up you baby. I thought you were the school’s bad boy, if someone were to ever know how you actually are, your popularity will go down the drain for sure.”

“I’m leaving.”

“Don’t forget to tell him how you feel!”

Jongin walks away without giving his friend another glance. Instead of going back to his own room, he makes a detour to Sehun’s room. What he doesn’t expect is for the door to swing open immediately after knocking and see a frantic looking Sehun in the room.

“Luhan hyung?”

“Nope, just Jongin.”

Sehun sighs and ruffles his hair. “What a disappointment,” He tries to close the door but Jongin is already pushing half of his body through.

“That’s no way to threat your friend now is it Sehun-ah,” The blonde haired male says as he takes a seat on the couch.

“I’m not in the mood right now,” Sehun replies, taking a seat next to Jongin.

"What’s wrong? Is it Bambi hyung?” The blonde haired male asks.

“Don’t call him that.”

“And we’re back to square one. You know I came hear to talk about my relationship problems, not hear you sob about your unrequited love,” It’s Jongin’s turn to sigh. Sehun glance worriedly at his friend and pats his back awkwardly.

“What’s wrong? Is everything okay with hyung?”

“Not really, I mean I was hanging out with Taemin and he saw me, but what’s weird is how sad he looked.”

Sehun’s mind clicked once Jongin finishes telling him what happened. “You know, he looked like a mad man earlier this morning. He said he wasn’t worried but you could clearly tell that he was.”

Jongin groans and hides his face in the palms of his hands. “I know, I felt really bad,” He mumbles.

“I think hyung was just jealous.”

Jongin peers his head up and looks and Sehun. “Jealous?”

“Yeah, I mean you were hanging out with Taemin when you knew that their relationship wasn’t so good-”

“What do you mean their realationship isn’t good? We’re all friends.”

Sehun eyes widen and starts laughing, leaving Jongin to be utterly confused.

“You seriously couldn’t tell?”

“Tell what?”

“Every time those two see each other, it’s like a death glaring contest is taking place. Either that or they just ignore each other presences, it’s kinda funny.”

“I never knew that! I thought they liked each other.”

“Oh Jonginnie, you still have much to learn.”

Jongin suddenly stands up and flicks Sehun’s forehead.

“Aow! What was that for?”

“Not telling me earlier, I’ve got to go find Soo!” He exclaims and runs towards the door, but before he could open it, he hears a knock which gets both of Jongin and Sehun’s attention.

“Sehun-ah, I came to return the CDs I borrowed the other day,” The voice from behind the door utters out and Jongin opens it immediately.

Kyungsoo’s eyes widen at the sight of Jongin. “What are you doing here?”

Without saying anything, Jongin grabs the elder’s wrists and starts dragging him down the hall. Kyungsoo drops the CDs in surprise while Jongin continues to ignore the sounds coming from the elder.

“Jongin stop! I need to return these to Sehun,” He says while trying to get out of Jongin’s tight grip.

“Later.”

“Jongin, you’re hurting me!” This brings Jongin back to reality (once again) and lets go of Kyungsoo’s wrists immediately. By now they’re already outside, Kyungsoo rubbing his wrist while Jongin watches him like a frozen statue.

“Does it hurt a lot?” Jongin asks quietly making Kyungsoo flinch in surprised.

“I-It’s fine,” He replies awkwardly, still rubbing his wrist that was turning red with finger markings.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hurt you.”

“I said it’s fine-”

“No, I mean with Taemin.”

This causes Kyungsoo to tense up and stops rubbing his wrists. “What about him?”

“I didn’t know how you felt about each other until Sehun just told me, I should have known. I’m sorry for not noticing earlier,” Jongin explains guiltily, he takes Kyungsoo’s hands in his own and kisses it gently.

“I should have at least tried to make it less awkward for you or ask you how you felt about being around him, but I was too busy being selfish to realise.”

Kyungsoo blushes and pulls his hand away gently. “Why are you saying sorry, it’s my fault that I don’t like that guy.”

“But I forced you guys to hang out all the time.”

“This is ridiculous, Jongin it is not your fault okay? Now can we please go back? I want to apologise to Sehun for dropping his CDs,” The elder turns around to walk away but this time Jongin pulls him into a tight hug, making it impossible for Kyungsoo to go anywhere.

 

“Jongin!”

 

“I love you hyung,” Jongin confesses.

 

He feels Kyungsoo’s body tense up in his arms but he doesn’t care. The younger nuzzles his nose into Kyungsoo’s neck, taking in the scent of the boy he loved most. “I love you so much that it pains me to see that sad look on your face.”

“I know love is a big word, but there is no other word in this world that I can use to explain what I feel for you. You see me as a trouble maker, someone who doesn’t follow the rules, someone who doesn’t do what they’re supposed to do, but the one thing I know I can do right is love you.”

Kyungsoo’s face is probably the color of a tomato by now and he doesn’t know how to responded to the younger, even though his brain is screaming at him to tell the younger that he feels the same way, words weren't forming when he opened his mouth.

After not responding for what feels like an eternity, Jongin’s arms around Kyungsoo loosens as he thinks that the only response the elder could give him now was a rejection. Kyungsoo starts to panic and doesn’t know what to do, so he does that next best thing he can think of and pulls Jongin by his collar into a kiss. Although being a mere peck, it sweeps Jongin and Kyungsoo off of their feet; hundreds of butterflies swarming in both of their stomachs. The elder pulls away slightly and rests his forehead on Jongin’s chest.

“You're so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid,” Kyungsoo mumbles into Jongin’s chest which makes the latter start to laugh and pulls him in closer.

“Well I’m your stupid.”

“And lame.”

“So, is it safe to say that you love me back?”

“Shut it.”

Jongin laughs again and starts cooing the elder while placing kisses on his head. “Is my hyung shy?”

Kyungsoo pulls back from the hug and hits Jongin's biceps, hard. “I said shut it!”

The younger doesn’t even complain about the pain but only cups Kyungsoo’s face to bring him into a kiss, a longer one this time.

“I love you hyung.”

“I love you too pabo.”

“So now that you know how much I love you, can you stop being jealous of Tae?”

“I was not jealous of him!”

“Yeah right, I know you want this gorgeous man to yourself.”

Kyungsoo scoffs and pushes away from Jongin. “You give yourself too much credit.”

He starts walking back towards the direction of Sehun’s building before feeling something, more like someone’s hand, intertwine with his own.

“You’re hand looked heavy, let me hold it for you.”

Kyungsoo stops mid track and starts to crack up, Jongin has never seen the elder laugh this hard in his entire life. He surprises Jongin when he finally stops and pulls Jongin into a hard kiss, making Jongin breathless.

And when Kyungsoo says, “You make me crazy Kim Jongin.”

Jongin gives him the brightest smile he’s ever seen.

 

 

 


“I know, I have that effect on people- Aow!”

 

 

 

 

-------A/N:-------

I know this is a hunhan fic but since the Kaistal thing I just really needed to write more Kaisoo. I support Kaistal and have nothing agaisnt it, but I'm not going to stop shipping Kaisoo bcs thats probably the last thing I'm going to do. I hope you liked this chapter, its very long compared to the others hahahaha. Sorry for being so MIA love you guys <3 <3 <3