3.

Waiting For You

Luhan felt unusually hot that morning.

It was early august which meant that it was kind-of still summer so the weather was pretty hot, but it felt extra hot today.

Luhan starts feeling uncomfortable in his sleep so he tries to pry the blanket off of himself but instead, he feels something tugging the blanket to prevent him from doing so. He then feeks something around his waist and starts picking up the scent of something that was way too familiar.

When Luhan opens his eyes, he was greeted by the sight of a person’s chest with a plain white t-shirt on. His eyes widen in realisation and quickly scrambles off the bed, managing to push the other off the bed as well.

“Aow,” Sehun groans, his voice still deep and sleepy by being woken up from his deep and comfortable slumber. He slowly stands up while rubbing his because he landed pretty hard, Luhan only felt a little bit guilty.

Anyway, the elder was standing on the other side of the bed awkwardly while looking at Sehun with confused eyes.

“What?” Sehun asks when he finally notices that the elder was staring at him. “Oh this?” Sehun points towards the bed.

Luhan nods embarrasingly, his cheeks blushed red.

“Well, you were having a nightmare and I tried to wake you up-” lies “-but you wouldn’t, so I decided to just hug you which helped because afterwards you snuggled into my chest and hugged me back,” Sehun explains almost shyly while Luhan just continues to stare at him with wide and shocked eyes.

“What now?” Sehun asks again since the elder was still staring at him.

Luhan rapidly shakes his head, his face still completely red from the embarrassment. "I-I,"

"You?"

“I-I’m changing first,” The elder says quickly before grabbing his clothes on the chair and awkwardly shuffles towards the toilet door, hitting the coffee table along the way.

"Careful there."

The younger smiles at the blond haired male’s cute actions before going up to his on bed and flopping face down onto it. He smiles widely into the mattress thinking about last night's events. He hasn’t had a peaceful night ever since the elder left; this was probably the best sleep he has had in two years.

Sehun flipped back over and lets out a small breath.

“I will win you back Xiao Lu, just you wait and see.”

 

~*~

 

Luhan was still terrified from the events that had just happen that morning as he was walking to class. Sehun saw him at his weakess point and that didn’t make Luhan feel any better. He didn’t tell anyone about his nightmares over the past two years because he was scared. Scared that if someone ever found out, the image Luhan has been creating for the past two years would crumble up and vanish into thin air. But Luhan was more scared of everyone finding out the truth about him.

Little did he know, Sehun was only lying about seeing him with his nightmares.

Luhan couldn't stop fidgeting.

If someone finds out about Luhan’s ability they might do something to him, or tell someone. Rumours spread and that’s never a good thing. Luhan just wanted to keep a low profile (not like that was possible when he was one of the most good looking students in the school) and get past high school quickly. He didn’t want extra attention from anyone.

Since Luhan had some time before class starts, he dei to visit Baekhyun’s room that was only a floor below him.

“Open up it’s me,” Luhan screams out frustratedly, as he bangs the door loudly.

No answer.

Luhan decides to knock (more like hit) the door a few more times before he giving up. As he was about to turn and walk away, the door swings open by itself and Luhan turns to look, completely surprised (and scared).

They probably didn’t lock the door.

The male walks back towards the room and opens the door a little wider. Unfortunately, Luhan was greeted by the site of two boys on the bed snuggling with each other, without any blanket over their bodies.

“WHAT THE HELL?!” Luhan curses before running behind one of the couches to block his innocent eyes from seeing anymore ness.

He hears one of them groan and realised it was Chanyeol so he decides to takes a peak.

Bad idea.

Chanyeol was standing up, fully showing off his morning glory to the world.

"Oh. My. God."

"W-Who was that?" Chanyeol squeals, picking up a pillow and using it as if it was a sheild. "I-I'm not scared of you!"

Luhan throws another pillow at him aimlessly, since his hands where still covering his eyes.

“Cover your freaking junk you giant!” The older male screams from behind the couch, completely petrified.

“AHH! Luhan! What are you doing here?!” The giant high pitched scream echoed throughout the room. He covers with his hands before running to find his boxers and slipping them on right away.

“The door was open so I came in,” Luhan screams back, still petrified.

“Ever heard of knocking?” Chanyeol asks before waking his boyfriend up.

“I did, if you weren’t so caught up in your dream of f-ing Baekhyun into oblivion, then you probably would have heard me,” Luhan argues back before slowly standing up from behind the couch.

"But-"

He sighs before telling him he’ll see them in class.

Before he leaves the room he hears Baekhyun screaming out “PRETTY DID YOU SEE MY JUNK!”

"I wasn't impressed," Luhan replies.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY! COME BACK HER-"

"See you in class Baekie~"

Luhan decides to skip homeroom that morning because he didn’t want to face that couple just yet after his encounter with them this morning. He goes to the football field instead and sits down on one of the bleachers. Luhan ruffles his hair in frustration before leaning back and looking up at the sky.

First I wake up to find myself cuddling with my long lost enemy, then I walk into a room with two men on the bed. Could this day get any worse?!

After Luhan calms down, he stands up and starts walking back to class when he heard someone shout...

“WATCH OUT!”

And everything became black.

 

~*~

 

“Good morning Soo,” Jongin greets him happily when Kyungsoo opens his door. He gives the younger a small smile before greeting him back and stepping out of his room, yelling back at his roommate to tell him that he was leaving first.

Since it was august, and the weather was still pretty hot, the school allowed the students to wear the school’s shorts to class, also they didn’t have to wear their blazers. So when Jongin shows up that morning, hair not styled, first two buttons ed and tie crooked, Kyungsoo can’t help but think that the younger looks extra hot this morning, but he clearly brushes off all thoughts when Jongin starts tugging him towards class.

Before entering the building, Kyungsoo stops the blonde haired boy by pulling him back and fixes his tie and buttons.

“You should respect the school’s dress code you know?” Kyungsoo says as he fixes Jongin’s collar.

Jongin just rolls his eyes at the elder with teasing manners before pecking the elders forehead.

“Yes, mom,” Jongin replies, smiling nonetheless.

“Y-Yah! Kim Jongin!” Kyungsoo shouts, completely flustered by the younger’s actions.

Before he could give the boy a piece of his mind, the latter was already gone.

Although Kyungsoo doesn’t notice, Jongin stands there smiling as he watches the smaller male walk into the classroom, like an idiot he is, he walks towards his own homeroom on the floor above of the elder’s.

“Good morning,” Sehun greets him, giving him a fist bump.

“Hey,” Jongin greets.

“Why so smiley this morning?” Sehun asks, wondering why his friend was so happy all of a sudden. He didn’t really smile around  anyone else except for Kyungsoo, him, Chanyeol and Baekhyun (Jongin and Luhan had a love-hate relationship).

Jongin just looks at Sehun with a goofy smile and said, “Kyungsoo.”

Sehun lets out a big sigh while leaning back on his chair.

“Dude, you should just ask him out already, it has been like what five? Six years?” Sehun utters while Jongin just shakes his head and says the same thing every time someone asks or tell him this.

"Patient young one, all good things come to those who wait."

"You're pathetic."

"Motherfuc-"

"Goodmorning class!"

 

~*~

 

“You know Mrs. Song shouldn’t be so mean to us, I mean she’s only here for one more year right? At least be nicer before leaving,” Jongin complains as he walks out of first period with Sehun by his side.

“I totally agree. I’ve been here for two days and she's been meaner than any of my old teachers combined, like seriously, that lady's probably on her period, or worse."

"What could be worse than that?"

"Menstruation,” Sehun whispers.

They both break out into laughter until they see Chanyeol running up to them frantically before asking him what’s wrong.

“L-Luhan hyung,” Chanyeol pants.

"What happened?"

"H-He- ball - hit-"

Sehun doesn’t bother hearing the rest of the story before running off. He hears Chanyeol yell at him saying that Luhan was in the infirmary. Sehun ran so fast it looked like he was running for the Olympics, he even catches attention from the other students for running so fast.

Sehun rushes to the infirmary and pushes the door open right away. He sees Luhan’s body laying unconscious on one of the beds and a guy, who he assumes to be Minseok, sitting next to him.

The brown haired boy rushes to Luhan’s side before asking Minseok what happened.

“I-I was practicing football and I accidentally kicked the ball into Luhan’s face,” Minseok explains, guilt written all over his words.

“How hard did you kick that ball?"

Sehun looks at Luhan to see that a bruise was already forming underneath his right eye and sighs to himself.

“You can leave now, I can take care of him,” Sehun says, taking the seat opposite to Minseok's. He takes a hold of Luhan’s hand before looking up at Minseok who showed no sign of moving.

“I said you can leave,” Sehun repeats, clenching his teeth in annoyance.

“No, I did this so I’m going to be responsible and take care of him” Minseok replies.

Before Minseok could say another word, Sehun was already grabbing his jersey’s collar from the other side of the bed tightly.

“Listen here Baozi boy, if you wanna be responsible for him, then go tell his teachers what happened. I’ll wait here with my boyfriend and you can back the off,” Sehun says back in a murderous tone causing the older male to flinch. Sehun lets go of his collar with a push and Minseok walks towards the exit hestitantly. Taking a glance at Luhan’s body.

“Take care of him,” Minseok mutters before leaving the room.  

“I’m probably the only one who can,” Sehun mumbles to himself while rubbing Luhan’s hand comfortingly.

 

~*~

 

“Baekie did you hear about Lulu hyung?” Chanyeol asks his boyfriend while they were walking to Baekhyun’s locker.

“Yeah I did, I’m worried about him but I know baby Sehun’s gonna take good care of him,” The raven haired boy says dreamingly.

“HEY! I can take good care of Baekie too,” Chanyeol pouts like a baby and Baekhyun gives him a peck on the lips.

“I know you can giant baby,” Baekhyun replies happily before giving the taller male a bear hug.

“Cut the PDA carp hyungs, it’s ruining my eyes,” Jongin complains as he walks up to them with Kyungsoo by his side.

“ my ,” Baekhyun mumbles before opening his locker ignoring the comments coming from Jongin.

“Be nice Jongin."

"But hyung! They started it."

"What the hell did we do?"

"You exitst." 

"Wow, just, wow."

"Anyway, we were going to go grab some snacks, want anything?” Kyungsoo asks sweetly causing Jongin to fanboy over the smaller, on the inside of course.

“Yeah can you get me that tuna roll we saw the other day?”

Kyungsoo nods before asking Chanyeol the same thing. Chanyeol just shakes his head.

“I’ll be right back then,” Kyungsoo replies before dragging a protesting Jongin with him.

“I just had P.E, give me a break!” Jongin whines while squirming to get out of Kyungsoo’s gentle yet tight grip.

“Fine, I’ll just ask Hyunsik to go with me then,” Kyungsoo replies teasingly.

Jongin’s body stiffened at the name.

Kyungsoo was already walking away in a self-satisfied smirk.

 

3.

 

 

2.

 

 

1.

 

“Hyung wait up! I’ll go with you,” Jongin panically yells out as he catches up with the elder. “You’re so clumsy y-you’d probably get lost.” The blonde haired male pouts while walking beside Kyungsoo which causes him to laugh.

“You’re so adorable Jonginnie,” Kyungsoo exclaims as he ruffles the younger’s hair, causing the younger to blush a little.

“Whatever,” Jongin mumbles embarrassedly. Before Kyungsoo could go anywhere, Jongin pulls him back by his collar and gently pushes him against the wall. Scanning around to see that no one was around, Jongin leaned in close enough so their noses were touching and lips were mere inches apart.

“Don’t ever mention another boy’s name in front of me again okay?” The younger smirks as he see’s an evident blush on Kyungsoo’s cheeks. The elder nodded before pushing Jongin away and running towards the exit.

Jongin chuckles to himself before running after him.

 

 

 

 

 

----A/N---

How do you guys like it so far? >0<

Also thank you for everyone who subscribed it means a lot to me <3