Visiting May

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

 
I Can Only See You - PTB OST
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
-Onew’s POV-
 
I looked at the clock, it was already 12 in the morning. I still haven’t gotten any sleep from watching over her. It doesn’t matter to me, all that really matters is when she wakes up.
 
The nurses did a small check on the visitors. “You should get some rest.” She smiled. I nodded in agreement but I still wasn’t tired. I continued to watch over May some more until I fell asleep.
~ ~ ~
There was a tap on my shoulders and I saw Taemin holding a basket filled with fruits standing.
 
“Good morning~” He greeted. “What are you doing here?” I asked. “Isn’t it obvious? We’re taking shifts to visit noona! Since only one person at a time is the rule of this hospital.” He smiled. 
 
I didn’t want to leave just yet but I shouldn’t be selfish.
 
I then nodded my head and excused myself.
~ ~ ~
-Taemin’s POV-
 
I looked at May-noona sleeping so soundly. I wonder when she’s finally going to wake up. I’d feel lucky if she wakes up on me. ^^ I’d be the first person to see, hehe~
 
“Noona, I know you might here me somewhere there, hehe it’s Taemin here!” I smiled. “How are you feeling now? I feel so awkward and weird talking to myself, but you can hear me right? I bought you fruits! I really hope you enjoy them! I asked your mom what kind you like and bought right away before we came. I’m really excited to see you wake up and get better already! I really really really miss you!”
 
I sighed and looked at her heart rate, it was sure healthy.
 
“When you wake up, let’s play video games again, ok?” I put on a bright smile so I would stop myself from feeling down. “Feel better, the other hyungs will visit too~” I flew noona a flying  kiss then headed out.
~ ~ ~
-Minho’s POV-
 
I saw Taemin exit May’s room and went inside with my small gift, a handmade bracelet. I remember I asked Rina what her unnie would like and she said something that she’ll get to keep forever. I’m not really good at such romantic stuff so I thought maybe a nice bracelet ? Then Rina wanted to help me make one instead of buying one.
 
-flashback-
 
“Oppa! You should just make a handmade bracelet!” Rina grinned. “Why is that?” I asked. “Well, handmade gifts are best! They’re said to have more meaning than other gifts you know!” She said. 
 
Wow, how does a 7 year old know more about giving gifts than me? Haha.
 
“How’d you know?” I said curiously. “Because, just trust me!” She giggled, “I’ll help you make one for unnie, please!?” I nodded, “Ok then! Since I’m not good with bracelets, help me, ok?” She nodded excitedly as we started to work on making the bracelet for May.
 
-end of flashback-
 
I took a seat on the visitor’s chair. I smiled at May’s beautiful face. I didn’t know what I should say, she looks so peaceful and innocent.
 
“Annyeong…” I started nervously. “Me and your little sister Rina made you a bracelet. Umm… it’s right here.” I took it out of my pocket.
 
It was simple and beaded, colored pearlescent blue with small charms. I put “SHINee” on there with a little star and a heart next to it.
 
“It’s not much, but your sister told me that handmade gifts are special. So even if it’s not the best, I hope you like it and treasure it.” I put on a small smile and put the bracelet on her hands.
 
Once I put the bracelet around her hand, I started to hold onto her hands. I felt happy and comfortable where I stood but I guess I should leave now. I was about to leave but I could have sworn I felt May’s hands hold even tighter on my hand telling me not to leave…