Misunderstanding

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

B1A4 - OK!
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
It was lunch, you were expecting to hang out with the guys, but you got in trouble with Key. The teacher told both of you to stay in class.
 
“Where’s the teacher?” Key asked. You just shrugged your shoulders. “If he’s not here, wanna skip detention?” He grinned. “Are you kidding? If we skip now, then we’ll get in bigger trouble later!” I frowned a bit. “Well, don’t you want to see Onew?” Key smiled at me. I just glared at him.  “Sorry~” He laughed. 
 
I kept walking around in the classroom feeling a bit tensed. Did that dumb rumor get to them already? Does Onew hate me now? How long are we supposed to even stay here? Where’s the damn teacher!? Why are there so much people staring at us through the door? Does it even look like me and Key are going out!? UGH, so much question are popping up clouding my brain.
 
“Will you take a seat? My head’s going to explode if you keep prancing like that!” Key said kind of annoyed. I was annoyed too, I would have said sorry, but I’m in a bad mood and he’s not Onew! So… “Ya! I’m not prancing!!” I kind of yelled back. “I just told you to sit down, you don’t have to make a big deal out of a small thing!” Key shook his head. “Big deal? I’m not making a big deal here! Just mind your own business and you sit down!” I glared at him.
 
“You’re causing more of scene. Now more people are staring at us.”
“Oh my fault now, huh? I’m the one causing a scene right?”
“Oh just calm down. By any chance are you on your period?”
“KEYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!” I yelled out!
 
The teacher quickly came. “What is the ruckus here!?” He questioned us. “Nothing sir.” Key said. “We were just umm waiting… waiting for you!” I made something up, which was quite dumb. “I still don’t understand the fact that you two had to yell and cause a scene. But I kind of do now… young lovers these days. If you don’t trust each other, how is your relationship going to work out!?!” He started giving us a lecture of relationships. Perfect. Really, just perfect… -_-
 
There was so much people peeping through the windows of the door. They kept trying to hear what our conversation was about. Man, the students of this school are sure nosy. 
---------
-Onew’s POV-
 
“Hey Minho! Where’s Key and May? Aren’t they in your class?” I asked him. “Oh yeah, speaking of that, they’re in some sort of trouble. They have detention.” He replied. “Key-hyung!? And May-noona!? Detention!? WHAT!?” Taemin asked confused. “Haha, not only that is surprising news… I think they’re both going out…” Minho said. “WHAT!?” Jonghyun said shocked all of sudden. “Yeah.” Minho sighed.
 
Key and May going out? I didn’t picture that coming. Maybe because I always pictured her having a crush on me… not Key. Wait, what the? Am I jealous? Sure am… NOT! But I am curious.
 
“Let’s see what’s going on!” Me and Jonghyun said at the same time.
---------
“So you two, feel kind of weird and you just can’t control yourself… just make sure to use a ! Keep it safe!” The teacher looked at us in serious way. “WHAT!?” I said shocked. Safe…? What is he thinking?! And Key here is just laughing. “Key!” I looked at him and he just kept laughing. This is not funny! Asdfjkl; I hate this teacher! And this school and everything that is happening!
 
“So Mr. Kibum and Ms. Mayri, if you ever need tips, advices, or even counseling, don’t be afraid to ask me! Sincerely, your teacher, Mr. Kang!” The teacher said. Ha-Ha-Ha, this is so funny, really, I am so amused. -__-
------
When we got home or out of school, I tried ignoring Key, at all cost!! Taemin and Minho tried breaking the silence.
 
“Oh my gosh really!? Ahahahah.” Minho laughed. Me, Key, Onew, and Jonghyun were just like kind of quiet. “Yeah, this noona kept following me around everywhere! I kind of got scared!” Taemin pouted. “The only noona I’d trust is Noona May!” He smiled at me cheerfully. I tried smiling, but I couldn’t. I still feel embarrassed. “Anything wrong, May?” Minho smiled. MINHO ACTS LIKE HE DOESN’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED! REALLY NOW!? I just looked at him and smiled sarcastically, “Oh nothing Minho, nothing at all.”
 
We were getting to go inside, until Onew called my name. Wait what? Why would Onew call me?
 
“Umm… May, can I talk to you for a little?”