Lovers!?

It's SHINee in my Room!

 

Can't I Love You - 2am
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ 
“This is so immature!” Onew said in serious tone.
 
“Sorry…” was all I could say and I hurried to the classroom. “Noona!” Taemin was going to go after me but Minho stopped him, “Just give her some small space right now.” he told Taemin. Taemin just nodded.
----
I kept walking and looking for the classroom. I just gave up and sat down far away from the crowd of people. At least no one would know I’m here. “I’m lost. Ugh, I’m so clumsy and stupid. I bet Onew probably thinks I’m annoying and hates me now.” -sigh-
 
“Lost?” a voice said.
“Omona!” I got surprised. “Key, what are you doing here? I thought you were with the guys just now. Did you follow me?”
“Haha, well yeah. I knew you would get lost.” he stuck his tounge out.
“Gee thanks. Way to prove my stupidity and clumsiness.” I sighed.
“Hey pabo, you’re not stupid. But yeah you may be clumsy.” He smiled.
“You just called me a pabo! Thanks again.” I pouted.
“Aha, it’s so funny teasing you.”
“What’s so funny about it!?” 
He just shrugged and laughed.
“Key… do you think Onew hates me? Am I a person that’s hate-able?” I asked him.
 
“No, not at all. It’s actually cute, even when you whine to Jonghyun. I admit I kind of get jealous because you and Jonghyun are already close. I wish we could be close too. So I‘m pretty sure Onew wouldn‘t think that way.” Key looked at me and smile. I suddenly turned red, like wow…It’s the first time I heard such a cute compliment until Junhyung…
 
The bell had to ruin the mood. I’m too lazy to go to class.
 
“Here.” Key held his arms for me so I could get up. “Thanks.” I took his hands.
 
As we walked in the hallways people kept whispering at us. They also kept giggling? LOLWAT. Anyways, the bell was about to ring. We were all the way in the other side of the school.
 
“Key, I’m so sorry if we’re late!” I frowned as we hurried. “Nah, it’s alright.” I realized he was still kind of holding onto my hands. He squeezed them and started running. “Oh.” I blinked.
 
When we went to class, the bell rang, so we were a little late I guess. I really hope we aren’t in trouble. It’s barely our first day here and I don’t want to be such a big bother to Key. While we went inside I saw Minho staring at us, his eyes were like wide open. I wonder why…
 
“You must be Ahn May Ri. And you must be Kim Kibum. Since Minho here already introduced himself, you two lovers should. ” The teacher announced. “Lovers?” I looked at him confused. The whole class was kind of whispering and laughing. Some girls were mad? But wait, I don’t understand… lovers? OMG!!! Key was holding my hands! I quickly let go as I was turning really red.
 
“Oh… I’m sorry.” Key said. “Aww. This might be some sort of drama, but anyways go have a seat. You can take the two seats next to each other.” The teacher smiled. Oh my gosh, he thinks we’re together or something. No wonder people keep looking at us, even Minho’s reaction was like weird. Ahhh!! I can already hear our classmates whispering. They all talk about us ‘newbies’ and the fact that Key’s really handsome with a girl like me. Gee, I can already feel the hate.
 
“Just don’t listen to them.” Key whispered. I just nodded and smiled. I hope no rumors spread. I don’t know what to think if Onew finds out! But then again, he’s not my boyfriend or anything. But still! UGH! I couldn’t focus much in class, specially since the students ask me every now and then if Key was my boyfriend or something.
 
“So you two aren’t together?” “He isn’t your boyfriend?” “Oh really, why were you both holding hands then?” SO MANY DUMB QUESTIONS.
 
“No! For the last time now, he isn’t my boyfriend!” I kind of said that out loud… maybe a little too loud ?
 
The teacher looked over at me and Key with his eyes popping out. “Lunch Detention for you two love birds! Please just be quiet. Boyfriend, girlfriend, gay friend, all the same!” I got quiet. 
 
Our teacher is so mean… Our first day at school and so much is going on already. Onew probably hates me, people think me and Key are going out, and we both get lunch detention. GREAT.