Just come with me

Fall in love with Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUTHOR POV

It's 8:57am, Sehun is leaning on the side of his car waiting till 9:00 to ring Anna's door bell.

Sehun POV

I pressed the door bell, come opening by a woman in her mid 40s. "How can I help you?" she asked. I remember Hyun Kyung told me Anna's last name was Im, and I pretty that would be her mom. "Anyonghaseyo Sehun imida, I am Anna's friend." I don't know why I just called myself as her friend. "Oh your Anna's friend, I never heard Anna talked about you before, if you Anna's friend just call me mom. So are you here looking for Anna?" I was about to answer her back, but I'm not sure what to call her, so I just called her what she told me to. "Ne mom." Then she told me to come in side and he house, and she start calling Anna's name to come down. And Anna did as she was told.

 

Anna POV

My mom told me to come down because my friend was here, I think it was just Hana, so I just wear a normal plain white shirt that goes down to my thigh, and shorts underneath. When I went down stairs I saw the most annoying person, Sehun. Sehun was looking at a me from head to toes, it made me kinda embarrassed because of what I was wearing. Sehun was wearing a summer outfit, a yellow T-shirt inside with a white shirt ooutside with his ssleeves rolled up, and short jean above his knees and a pair of shoes, cap and a sunglasses. I have to admit that he looks very attractive.

"Why are you here?" I asked him. "Go and Change into s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter