Project

Fall in love with Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna P.O.V

 After I hung up on Sehun, I went and got dressed and bring my backpack with all the stuff we need. I went down stairs and kiss omma before leaving the house. I find a table at the bubble tea for us to work on, I was planning what we have to do today. While writing down stuff I felt someone was standing in front of our table, I lift  my head up and sadly it saw Sehun.

"Have you order anything yet?" He asked. "No, why?" I said in a annoying voice. "Let's order bubble tea I will pay for you." "I don't need you to pay for me." I head up to the counter. "Can I please have a chocolate bubble tea." I ordered. "Can I also have a chocolate bubble tea please." Sehun ordered. When they handed me my bubble tea, I open my purse, but Sehun hold my hand back from getting my money out. Sehun payed for my and his bubble tea. He let my hand go. "I didn't say that I need you to pay for me." I half screamed at him, than he headed to the table and left me standing their.

I was drinking bubble tea and playing on my phone, while waiting for Hana and Hyun Kyung. 

 

Author P.O.V

While Anna was waiting for the other two to come, someone was staring at Anna. She didn't notice anything and keep playing her phone. Anna decided to look up to see if Hana and Hyun Kyung was here yet. But when she looked up she saw Sehun was staring at her.

"What.......is something on my face?" She asked with a worried face, scared if something was on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter