Is it that hard to say sorry

Fall in love with Oh Sehun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun P.O.V

Hyun Kyung and I walked the girls to Anna's house, since Hana is staying at her house. Hyun Kyung is staying at my house for a sleepover, because his parents is overseas for their business, and also it's Sunday tomorrow, and I still need to till him about the reason I was staring at Anna. "So tell me your reason," "Oh, Hyun Khyun can you please help me with this maths question." Trying to get away from his topic. " Oh Sehun, are you kidding me, you and Anna are the top 5 smart kids in school, so why would you be asking me. Stop changing the subject, now tell me about you starring at Anna." 

"I was just thinking how to say sorry to her," I said. "What do you mean?" Forgetting that Hyun Khyun doesn't know about my ex girlfriend, and the fight with Anna. "So this is what happen............" I told him everything from my ex girlfriend to the fight with Anna. "Just ask her to go on a date with you to Lotte world. Anna loves to go their, so it could be easier for you to say sorry to her, while you guys are having fun." Hyun Kyung suggest. 

Should I, or should I not.........."Okay, but can you give me her home address?" I ask. "Sure I will write it down for you before I go home tomorrow. At that night I was looking through the Lotte world website to see what we can do tomorrow, but what happen if she doesn't want to go with me?

Author P.O.V

Sorry for not updating, and this chapter is short because I'm planing more for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter