Chapter Four - Kim Junmyeon

Proud Piano, Sassy Violin
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Thanks for coming with me, Hyun Ae. I swear that you aren’t going to regret it.”

As soon as the bell rang, Hyun Ae left the physics lab running to the cafeteria because she missed her breakfast. Her excuse? She told her mother that she was doing homework until midnight. The truth? She couldn’t sleep because her mind decided to make her remember about the musical contest. The day has reached, and still she wouldn’t dared to put a foot in that place. Hyun Ae made a decision of not returning to the world that she grew in, but so far every step that she has taking was only leading to that place again. As she was about to reach to The Sacred Temple of God, which the common people knows it as the cafeteria, Luhan saw her, and kindly asked her if she would like to have lunch with him. When it comes about free food, Hyun Ae forgets the definition of the word no.

“Not a problem, Luhan. But why are we going to the garden? I thought that you said that we were having lunch.” Hyun Ae said pouting.

Luhan chuckled. Who man on earth would resist such cuteness? “Of course we are having lunch, silly. Sometimes our group likes to have a picnic in the garden since the cafeteria can be a little boring, especially hearing the people talking about the same thing over again.”

Hyun Ae nodded and laughed at the same. She knew that feeling as well. Ever since her scandal with Sehun, a.ka. The Rihanna guy, people has never stop talking about it. Now that 90% of the school knew who she was outside the walls, students from different departments has been asking her about her career. If it wasn’t for D.O, Xiumin, and Chen that take care of her as bodyguards (even Chen has started to use sunglasses when they walk through the hall), she would have consider changing school, or even the country if it’s necessary.

When both of them reached to the garden, they saw two guys sitting on a blanket under a tree. As they were getting closer, Hyun Ae recognized one of the guys, and if it wasn’t for the fact that she already knew his character, she would be drooling like a river right now for the scenario. Kris, a.ka. Calvin Klein model, was laying on the blanket with his head over a jacket. He was reading a book while using golden round eyeglasses that made Hyun Ae thought that how come someone like him could make those stupid eyeglasses look so good? As she was about to roll her eyes, the other guy caught her attention. He wasn’t good looking as Kris, yet she couldn’t denied that he was deliciously handsome. Even though he was wearing the uniform, she could tell that under those layers of fabric it was the precious treasure that of all the girls are dreaming to have over their bodies. His face, even though he didn’t look manly as Kris, have almost manly features, yet if you put him makeup, she bet that any drunk man could easily think that he was a girl.

“Yo, yo, yo my friends! I brought a friend from the science group. Her name is Moon Hyun Ae.” Luhan said cheerfully as he caught the attention of his friends. “Hyun Ae, you already know Kris, so no need for a presentation. My other friend here is Kim Junmyeon. Not only he is the top student from our department, but also he is the president of our class, and just like Kris, he likes to flirt a lot with girls, especially with the ones that has a cute height.” Luhan stared at Hyun Ae for a couple of seconds “Which you are not the exception.”

Junmeyon stood from his spot, and smacked at the back of Luhan’s head “It’s funny that you are saying that Kris and I flirt a lot with girls when you are not the exception, or should we remind you that time when we went to Venice?” Luhan’s went pale as Kris started laughing.

“What happened in Venice?” Hyun Ae asked as she saw Luhan covering Junmyeon’s mouth with his hand. “Don’t worry, Hyun Ae. It’s just a silly story that someday I might tell you, or maybe never.” Luhan spoke nervously.

“A silly story? Man, this is the story that I will tell my grandchildren when they reach to puberty.” Kris said between laughs. Hyun Ae just sighed at the fact that maybe she will never know about it. As all of them sat on the blanket again, Hyun Ae couldn’t believe the amount of food they brought. It could literally feed a whole neighborhood!

“Oh yeah, you are wondering about this. Well, just like Kris and I, Junmyeon comes from a rich family as well, except that he is way richer than us.” Luhan said. Hyun Ae looked at Junmyeon waiting for an answer.

Junmyeon smiled shyly “My great grandfather is the founder of Samsung Electronics. So basically, my entire family has been working in the company since then.” Hyun Ae looked at him with wide eyes. Luhan and Kris chuckled at her expression. “The actual chairman is his great uncle, and has taking interest in our dear friend to become his trainee, so now you are probably looking at the future president of one of the greatest technology company eveeeer!” Luhan exclaimed, and got another smack from Junmyeon.

“You still haven’t explained about the food.” Hyun Ae said while taking a piece from the lemon pie. The three of them just stared at her unbelievably. “What?

Please log in to read the full chapter