. 03

Werewolf 12 Boys 1st Team
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…………………..

It’s been a year since Hyo Joong father die. And it’s been a year she lived like living in a hell. She was not a carefree kid that she used to be before. Her stepmother was not a nice person that she know before. She is same like that stepmother in the drama that she watch. Same with her stepsister, Hyuna, she, not the same sweetheart sister that she used to had before. They were a monster now.

They made Hyo Joong as their personal slave.  They made her do all the housework and if she fails to do it she will be locked in their house basement for the whole night with no food for the whole night and breakfast the next morning. Sometimes they made Hyo Joong skip her school with “ A slave like you don’t deserve an education “ for a reason.

She is truly living in a hell. She never expects that Kim Tae Hui her stepmother is an evil woman same with her step-sister Kim Hyuna. After what they had done before this, shower her with love and care made she blind with all the kindness but all of them is just a play pretend. Never once the thought of she will be living in a hell cross her mind. But here she ends up with. She is not the same Hyo Joong anymore.

Sunday is really not a day that she can rest from her work or not even spent her day on her bed sleeping all day long. For her, Sunday is a restless day. Tae Hui will force her to do all the housework no matter if she is tired or not. She is cleaning her bedroom, this is the moment she accidently kicks something under her bed when she changing her bed sheet. She look down and saw the box that her father gave her. It’s a box that her mother gave her actually her father just pass it to her. She open the box and see the same letter, magic wand and a book that she saw before. She pick up the letter and re-read it again. And something clicks her mind.  She needs her friends to help her.

That day, she surprisingly does all the house work so perfect. Even Tae Hui w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter