PROLOGUE

Werewolf 12 Boys 1st Team
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyo Joong is wearing a white dress, walking across her room & stop at her study table. She pick up a bouquet of white rose full with baby breath on her desk. Hyo Joong walks out from her house & start walking to the grave yard to visit her late mother’s grave. It’s have been 5 year since her mom die and she leave Korea and move to Canada for her family sake, according to her dad. Now she is back!

In Incheon Grave Yard, Hyo Joong is wondering which one is her mother’s grave.  She starts looking one by one of the grave at that place. She patiently passes by one by one grave. Hyo Joong stops when she saw “Jang Hyo Min” written on the rip. She sigh and a small smile plaster on her face. She move beside the grave kneel down and place the bouquet on the grave.

“Hey mom, I miss you.” Her eyes start watery.

“It’s already five years since you left me and dad. I really miss you, mom. Did you miss me? I miss your food. I miss your warmth. I miss your touch. I miss your laugh. I miss your nag. I really really miss everything about you“. Hyo Joong can’t hold her tears anymore  and her tears start flowing on her cheek .

Hyo Joong keeps telling her mom about this and that. She almost tells everything about her life after Mrs. Jang gone. Then she starts talking about the moment when she was a little girl.

FLASHBACK….

Hyo Joong was running happily in the kitchen while her mother was busy preparing their dinner. Mrs. Jang keep telling her daughter to stop running at the kitchen but she only get a giggle as a return from her little angel.  Mrs. Jang softly shook her head and continues cooking.

Hyo Joong keep running and ignoring her mom. She stops when she saw something near the kitchen door. She takes it and shows it to her mom.

“ Butterfly?? “ Mrs. Jang said.

“Yes, it’s beautiful right? Like me.” Hyo Joong giggles at her statement

“Yes dear, it’s beautiful like you.”

“But it’s died. Can you make it alive again so it can fly again” Hyo Joong pouts and give her mom a puppy looks.

“Yes dear. Anything for you, sweetie”

Mrs. Jang starts mumbling something and at the same time the butterfly flies from Hyo Joong’s palm.

“YYYAAAYYYY!!!! Mom you made it!! How did you do that?” Hyo Joong curiously asked.

Mrs. Jang ignores the question. She kneels down so, she will be the same level as Hyo Joong. She pat Hyo Joong’s head and say “Jang Hyo Joong remember this, you’re not a witch.”

Since that day her mom keeps telling her the same thing until her mother last breath.

 

END OF FLASKBACK….

After that, she goes back to her house with a smile on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter