. 02

Werewolf 12 Boys 1st Team
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bells jingle, different kind of flowers scent everywhere, roses petals sprinkle onto the floor, kids were running, happy faces everywhere. The ladies wore beautiful dresses and the gentleman wore a tuxedo. Everything looks so grand and glam. Today Hyo Jong’s father had taken the oath to be Hyuna’s mother husband in front of everyone this morning, so did Hyuna’s mother. Their wedding ceremony was a joyous occasion with the presence of both contacts bride and Hyo Joong’s friends

 

Yes . Hyo Joong had agreed with his dad decision to marry for the second time. She just wants her dad to be happy. Her dad happiness is the most important in her life after her mother dead.  To be honest she is excited to get a new mother. It’s not that she forgetting her own mother but her dad happiness is her first. She does not just get a new mother but she will get a new sister too, an older sister. So, she won’t be lonely anymore.

 

 

 

FLASHBACK.

 

“Dad” “Hyo Joong,” They said at the same time.

 

“You go first,” Hyo Joong said.

 

“Look, I know it's been a long time since your mom die. You know what, sometimes I feel lonely on the bed. So, dear, I’ve been friend with someone a long time ago since we’re in Canada. So,…”

 

“You want to marry with her right? “ Hyo Joong cut. Her dad blushing and nod as a reply because he not sure he can talk without shy.

 

“I don’t mind, as long as you happy, dad”

 

“So what do you want to ask me just now?”

 

“Nothing. Just forget about it” Hyo Joong said because she doesn't want to interrupt her dad happy feeling.

 

“Sure?”

 

“Yeah.” Hyo Joong smile.

 

END FLASHBACK.

 

It’s had been 5 months old of her father wedding. Everything was fine until one day, Hyo Joong’s father fall sick. At first, they thought it just a normal fever but day by day her father condition become worse.

 

“Dad, how do feel today? “ Hyo Joong asked with concern. It has been her routine since her father fall sick , she always go to her father and step mother shared bedroom before she goes to school . Have a little conversation with her father before she starts her day.  But today she feel a bit different, she feel unease, her heart feels not right, something going to happen but she just ignore it. Maybe she just worried about her dad.

 

“I’m good dear, don’t worry about I’ll be good again, I promise. “ Her dad tried to assure her. Someh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter