Hello.

Mistake

 

Warning: , kinda angsty, and Ontaeho.

Dedicated to: Joongielove, without this girl, this would have prolly never been written. So, thanks sweetie! I hope you enjoy this, you have been waiting for this for a while now. I hope it's good, I don't like it too much but. .  I tried! <3333

Enjoy~~


"What d-do you mean Key left?" Onew asks, hands shaking as he grabs on tightly to a glass cup filled with orange juice. He puts the cup down on the kitchen counter and walks to Minho. "Where is he?"

"He left, I don't know where, he's just gone."

Onew's eyes widens, his pupils dilate in shock. "No, no, no, no. Minho, wha-what? Just, the. . ." Onew's voice trails on as he grabs onto Minho's shoulders. "Tell me you are lying. Say it. Tell me."

"Hyung, ow, that hurts." Minho tries to pry Onew's fingers off but they only tighten instead.

"Say you're lying."

"Hyung, I'm not. He really left." Minho cups Onew's cheeks and kisses his forehead, lips trailing down his nose until it brushes against the leader's quivering lips. Onew in a breath when the rapper presses a small kiss on his lips.

Smiling softly the rapper pulls away. "He said not to cry for him too much."

Onew chokes on a sob, tears now threatening to fall. "D-does Taemin know?"

Minho shakes his head.

"Damn," Onew presses his forehead onto the crook of Minho's neck, rubbing it lightly. "What are we gonna do?"

Minho likes the way Onew always says 'we', he always made sure to include him, it makes him feel wanted, like he isn't as useless as everyone says he is. Minho wraps his arms around the leader's waist sighing softly. "I don't know."

Onew's arms wraps itself around Minho's neck, the leader looks up and presses his lips shyly against the rappers for a quick, sweet, chaste kiss. Smiling Minho presses his forehead against his lover's.

A loud yawn made Onew snap his neck, Taemin walks into the kitchen one hand covering his mouth while the other scratches his head adorably. The maknae turned his head and smiled at his hyung's, "Good morning" he whispers cutely, an adorable smile on his face.

The cute little maknae is too hard for the leader to resist, Onew quickly walks towards Taemin and wraps him into his arms.

"Good morning, Minnie~" Onew whispers as he rests his chin on Taemin's shoulder, chest presses onto the maknae's back and lips dangerously close to his sensitive ear.

Sighing Taemin turns his head and kisses Onew's temple. Spinning in his arms, Taemin hugs his leader gently. "Hyung, where's Key? He wasn't in his bed when I woke up and our room is messy. He usually cleans it, is he out? There's not breakfast either. . ."

Minho sighs deciding to be blunt, "Key isn't here anymore."

Taemin's head shoots up in surprise as he turns to look at Minho, "W-what do you mean? He was here yesterday, did he go to the store?" Taemin has an adorable smile on his face.

Minho shakes his head as he looks down and Onew tightens his grip around Taemin, the leader's face pressing against the maknae's neck. Kissing there lightly, comfortingly.

"What's going on? Onew-hyung? Minho-hyung? W-wha--"

"He left, last night, while you were sleeping."

Taemin's face falls, screws up and he stares at Minho. "No, that can't be, he was here yesterday! I saw him, he told me he wasn't going anywhere! Minho, dont play tricks like this." Taemins voice brakes, the small maknae brakes away from Onew's arms and walks to Minho.

"Minho, wha--" Taemin can't finish his sentence, the look on Minho's face tells him already. Key left. His legs wobbles and before he falls, Minho dives and catches him, strong arms wrapping around the maknae's fragile frame.

A choked sob echos from the room and all Minho could do is hold the crying boy while Onew kisses the tears away. Hands cupping the tear stained cheeks and lips covering the quivering ones.

Jonghyun sits on the floor, watching, hearing the members cry over Key and he knows it is all his fault.

-------------------------

His small fingers tugs on his blue sweater sleeve, it hs been two months and four days since he has last spoken to any of s, ex members to be exact. Key breathes in deeply then breathes out as he stares at the dorms front door.

Two months and four painful days.

He bites his bottom lip as he knocks lightly, heart beating in a fast pace, he watches as the door slowly inches its way open, revealing a pale and tired looking Onew. Dark visible bags underneath his eyes looks foreign, the scowl on his face makes Key want to run away but the leaders face immediately turns brighter when he sees who was in front of him.

"Kiibum!" the leader practically yells, arms wrapping itself around the missing man.

The ex-member sighs happily as all the tension leaves his body and he melts onto the leaders hug, he missed them so much. Key buries his head against the leaders neck and inhales deeply, the delicious scent that is Onew fills his senses.

"I'm sorry," Key whispers, hands at his sides hanging lifelessly.

"It's okay," the leader whispers back, brushing the man's hair softly. Onew takes a step back, while still holding Key, he brings him into the dorm. Onew kicks the door shut and walks backwards toward one of the couches.

He tries to sit Key down slowly but the younger one holds on to his shirt, covering his face with it. Onew sighs and pulls himself and Key on the couch, sitting there, hands running circles around the younger boys back. Onew couldn't tell if he is crying or not, no sounds is coming from the missing boy.

"Hey, is th--"

"Key?" Onews face shoots up, looking at Minho, his round eyes big and confused. The rapper walks closer, lips twitching, not knowing if he should smile or not. Minho extends his arm and pokes the other man's arm. Key groans a a little and that's when Minho smiles.

Key looks up from Onew's chest, eyes connecting with Minho's, "H-hyung.." fingers letting go of Onew's shirt, Key gets up and jumps on Minho, bodies colliding harshly.

"Oh, wait until Taemin sees you, he will surely die." Minho whispers huskily, rubbing Key's back.

"Minnie... where is he?" Key whispers, voice almost breaking from the tears he is trying to prevent from falling down his cheeks.

"In the other room, I'll go get 'em" Onew got up slowly walking into the dark hallway.

"Is. . is. . he here?" Key whispers softly, Minho looks down at the fragile man, shaking his head.

"He's out, but he will be co--"

A loud sob cuts Minho off, Taemin, the sweet little maknae came rushing in, tears already running down his cheeks.

"Key, Key!" the maknae pulls Minho away forcefully and wraps his skinny arms around the man he misses so much. Face against Key's shirt the youngest cries hard and that was the last straw, Key closes his eyes, held Taemin tight, tears slowly falling from his closed eyes.

"Umma, I missed you so much, you told me your weren't going to leave! Why did you lie?" Taemin sobs, shaking his head from side to side, "You left and now everything is falling apart! Our manager is yelling all the time, Jonghyun is a mess and Minho and Onew wont even let me kiss them anymore. Umma, come back! please, please."

"Taemin just sto--"

"No, I won't stop," Taemin pulls away from Key, eyes boring into his intensely. "have you checked the news lately, on us? Huh, Key-hyung, have you? Do you even care? Do you?"

"Taemin!" Onew hisses.

"But, Hyung! We can't just stay like this, we--"

Suddenly, the door shakes and Minho curses, they hear the lock twist and their he stands. Dark hair, dark eyes and all, walking inside the house, head bopping to some music as he takes off his shoes and put them on the side.

Jonghyun.

Key's breath hitches, his fingers clenches and unclenches, he doesn't even know he is there.

Lifting his head up, Jonghyun stares at s. "What's wrong?"

Key stands behind Taemin, wishing, hoping that Jonghyun didn't see him.

"Guys?" Jonghyun says just above a whisper. He takes his headphones off his ears and tilts his head to the side.

Just like a puppy, Key's puppy, not Shin Ke whatevers. Not her's but his.

Taemin shakes his head and moves to the side, revealing the used to be hidden man. Now he is not being obscured and Jonghyun catches sight of him. Eyes widening Jonghyun looks at all s, frantically looking for help.

Onew's breath hitches as he was about to do something but Minho grabs his hands, lacing them together, eyes locking with his, and talking to him without saying a word.

Silent words.

Minho tugs on his hand gently, pulling Onew away from the situation, so Jonghyun and Key can talk.

"Minnie." Taemin looks back at Key for a second, eyes silently telling him a soft 'sorry' before walking away with Onew and Minho.

They are now left alone, standing there in front of each other. Key's head hanging low but Jonghyun stars at him.

Key is here in front of him, standing here, after two months, he is here. All Jonghyun wants to do is wrap the  fragile boy in his arms and kiss him. Kiss him, run his fingers through his hair, and whisper words into his ear until Key forgives him.

But Jonghyun couldn't do that, not now, instead he whispers softly. "Key."

The other boy closes his eyes tightly, shaking his head and trying not hear the soft, desperate voice calling out to him.

No, just stop.

But of course, Jonghyun can't read minds and walks closer to Key. His head is still hanging low but he knows, he can feel Jonghyun's body heat radiating on him. He was so close, if Key lifts his head he is sure his lips would slightly brush against the singers.

Key watches as Jonghyun's chest raises and falls, his slow hot breath against his ears making the rapper shiver slightly.

Jonghyun's places a hand on Key's right shoulder softly but the younger boy flinches and backs away, dropping the hand.

Jonghyun looks down when his hand falls lifelessly to his sides and then he looks back up at the top of Key's head.

"Key, please."

Key's body stiffens, more than it already is and Jonghyun notices. He notices how the younger man's hands would clench and unclench. He notices how Key's body is shaking, quivering slightly, ever so slightly.

Without thinking Jonghyun wraps his arms around the quivering man, and without a word Key excepts it. He excepts the sudden warmth that surrounds him blissfully, although his mind is telling him to pull away, to push him away and get out. His body won't let him, he misses his touch, his hands, his hair, his eyes, his cheeks, his mouth, his lips, his tongue, his body, his voice -- just everything.

Key's forehead presses against Jonghyun's chest, arms slowly running up the boys back and holds it tightly.

Key is too tried to fight, he can't fight again, he won't, he doesn't want to.

"I'm not dating her,"

Key tries to pull away to say something, to tell him that he doesn't want to talk about it, it is the past.

"No, don't move, let me finish," Jonghyun hugs Key tighter, pressing his body as close to the younger man as possible. "I-Key, I . . no, wait, I- ."

Then there is an uncomfortable silence, one of Jonghyun's hands runs through Key's hair slowly. He takes a deep breath and looks up. "Okay,"

Jonghyun pulls Key away, placing him on the couch as he sits down on his knees in front of him and holds his hands. "Shin Se Kyung, she was my friend--"

"No, wai--" Key tries to make him stop, make him stop talking about her but Jonghyun squeezes his hand.

"Let me just, tell you something, it will be fast. I just need to," Jonghyun takes a deep breath and looks down at their intertwined fingers.

"I liked her, I always did, she had the longest legs and the slimmest waist. Her hair was so soft and her skin was so delicate, if you would run your fingers against it, you would feel how fragile but strong it felt, Key. She was almost perfect, perfect smile, charm, hair, body, just perfect."

Key narrows his eyes. "If you are going to go on about how ing perfect she is, I would rather not hear it."

Jonghyun smiles a little, face looking up at Key's and ignores the comment he made. "She was the one to ask me out, she was fidgeting with her fingers, Key, and when she looked down, she would make her hair hide her face, she was so shy, and God, I couldn't help myself. I mean, there was a beautiful, almost perfect girl right in front of me! I couldn't say no, so I said yes and ."

Jonghyun looks back down, shaking his head side to side. "Just , I forgot about you, I'm not going to lie and when I came back to the dorm and ed you, like every night. I thought you would never find out and you didn't for two months. For two months we secretly dated, talking in secret, I would visit her in the middle of the night, when everyone was asleep and I would come back to you. I would pretend I did nothing and snuggle and kiss you and not care about a thing. But one day we finally decided not to go out without a mask and, boy, did hell break lose."

"I lost you, Key, you left. You really did, and I didn't know why, I thought you loved me, Key but then I remembered I had Shin Se Kyung and I went to her but it didn't feel right. Nothing felt right, I felt empty."

Jonghyun opens his mouth and in a ragged breath. "I felt hollow, like nothing, like shadow," The singer presses his forehead against their linked hands. "I didn't know why, I didn't get it but now I do."

Jonghyun looks up, his eyes covered by his grown out bangs. "It's you, you Kim Kibum. You left and now if feels like you took me with you and if you don't want to forgive me. . . I will understand, I really will. It's just that, I'm scared, Key, I can't feel anymore, everything is numb, I just. .  can't."

He is shaking, the singer was quivering, his shoulders hunched as he brings his head back down. His voice cracks but he kept trying to go on. "Without you, there is no SHINee, and there is not more Jonghyun. Key, Key, I- can't, okay, I just can't feel anything but hate and regret. I'm so scared."

A sharp sob, his body shakes more as he drops his head back on their hands. "M-my voice, it , I have nothing left now, Key. Nothing."

Key sits there, face cold and frozen. Jonghyun, kneeling in front of him, voice desperate and broken, eyes puffy and red as tears spills from those sparkling, big, puppy-like orbs.

It is beautiful and heart wrenching.

With a flick of his wrist, he pulls away from Jonghyun's hands. The singer immediately sobs louder, trying to pull Key's hands back to his.

"Please, please," he cries, but Key pushes his right hand away and Jonghyun holds his left hand with all his strength. "Please, Key, y-you, God, please."

Trying to stand up, Key pushes the singer to the ground, puppy-like eyes staring up at him, horror stricken and wide. Now sitting on his , Jonghyun watches Key stand up.

His right hand twitches and reaches up to grab one of Key's legs. The rapper looks down at him, brows scrunches together, hair over one of his eyes.

He didn't know what he was thinking when he kicked Jonghyun away and walked to the door but he was too late.

Jonghyun scrambles to his knees and leaps on to one of Key's legs, eventually toppling him over and both colliding with the ground. The singer quickly crawls to Key and wraps his arms around the younger man's waist, nuzzling his head unto his neck. Key's eyes closes and his breath hitches.

"God, I miss you, I miss this." he whispers hastily, body now touching Key's. "Please, stay."

The younger man shakes his head, side to side, trying to shake away the tears that are threatening to fall.

"Key. . . Kibum, stay."

He doesn't trust his voice, he knows that once he says a word, his emotion will take over and he will end up crying uncontrollably. He keeps his eyes closed sure enough, arms next to his waist as Jonghyun hugs him harder, biceps flexing and taking his breath away.

"Kibum, I love you."

And there it is, those three words Key has been wanting to here for months. Those three ing words that let the tears fall and that break his hard shell.

The younger man breaks into tears just then while Jonghyun crawls upward and now Key has his head on Jonghyun's neck.

Funny how things change.

The older man is cooing beautiful things into Key's ear as he cries harder, body shaking and arms gripping the shirt Jonghyun is wearing and once he looks up, all is lost when those almost foreign lips touch his for the first time in months.

Those used to be hard, cold, chapped lips are now warm, soothing and soft. There is no hard pulling and tugging, tongue lapping everywhere. There is just a soft, slow sliding of lips.

Hands reach for each others hair, fingers softly running through the strands, bodies close, heat radiating off both of them.

"Don't leave me," the oldest whispers as his lips slide off the younger man's for a second. "Please, don't." leaving soft, gentle pecks on Key's lips, Jonghyun runs his fingers up and down Key's scalp. Before Key knew it, he's on Jonghyun bed but not doing what he thought he was going to do, he is not withering or arching in pleasure, instead he is curled up in a ball on Jonghyun's chest and he falls asleep there only to wake up to all the members surrounding them.

"Do you think they are still sleeping?" Taemin asks, big eyes staring at them.

"Sh, keep you voice down, I think Key is waking up, maybe we should leave. ."

"But they are so adorable! How can we leave? Maybe we should ju--" Onew wrapped his fingers around Taemin's hand and pulls him.

"They are waking up, we should go!"

Jonghyun moves his head as a smile forms on his face. "Idiots," he whispers and moves on his side.

Key groans and falls on the bed, his comfortable spot on Jonghyun's chest now ruined, with a smile the older man wraps his arms around the groaning man. Face now on Jonghyun's neck, Key kisses it lightly, lips barely brushing the skin.

"Stay with me, forever."

And with that Key nods, not caring about the past because the past is the past and this the future. The future with Jonghyun and that is all that matters.

The love of his life.

"I love you," Key whispers.

Jonghyun smiles, sticking out his tongue to Key's lips lightly. "I love you more."


The ending is kinda fluffy and now this is done! I did this for everyone who told me to write a sequel, here you go guys!

Oh and pardon all the typos, I tried to edit it a bit but. . . I'm lazy :p

SOOORRRRYYY!

Well, on a side note, there is a rumor that Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung is fake! According to the photographer who got the picture, whateeeeevs.

I hope you guys liked this. JONGKEY COOKIES FOR EVERYONE, ESP YOU JOONGIELOVE<3333333