Visit

Curse

 

(OST'S)

(You choose between the two in where do you want to listen to)


Bomi and Dongwoon started to walk away as they can't wait for Ilhoon already cause the skies are getting a little darker.They passed by a van and Bomi saw a person leaning on the van.The clothes are familiar for Bomi,Bomi thought that the person could be Ilhoon.

Bomi taps Dongwoon's shoulder and pointed the person leaning on the van.

"Is that Ilhoon?".Bomi asked Dongwoon.

"I don't know".Dongwoon answered and continued to walk.

The clothes is really from Ilhoon.I already saw him wearing that kind of clothes.Bomi thought.

Bomi pulled Dongwoon's arm back to stop him from walking.Dongwoon find it annoying but he give Bomi a chance.

"It is Ilhoon's clothes!".Bomi said very surely while pointing at the person leaning on the van.

"Are you sure?Maybe it's just the same".

While Bomi and Dongwoon have the conversation,Bomi notice that the person suddenly walk away so Bomi grab her chance and called the person by the name Ilhoon.

"Ilhoon!!".

Bomi keep repeating on calling Ilhoon's name but the person didn't turn back,Bomi still called the person and tried to walk after the person while Dongwoon just followed Bomi.As Bomi started to follow the person while calling it's name,the person suddenly took off the hood.Bomi and Dongwoon are both shock and speechless.

"Oh..I thought it was Ilhoon".Bomi lowered her head because of embarrassment while Dongwoon started to laugh.

"Hahaha.I told you,it's not him".Dongwoon laughed loudly..

Bomi punch Dongwoon's arms because of he's so annoying.

"It's not funny".Bomi said and pouted.

Dongwoon still laugh from the incident while Bomi can't help but laugh too at the embarrassing moment awhile ago.They continued to walk.

 


 

Ilhoon walk and took off his hood while still listening Bomi and Dongwoon's conversation.

"Hahaha..I told you it's not him".

 

When Ilhoon heard that,he had a soft laugh but there is no sound so that they will not heard it.Ilhoon find it funny that Bomi called her Ilhoon with this kind of transformation Ilhoon had,well he is still Ilhoon but with a new look.When Ilhoon heard that their footsteps are far from him already,Ilhoon look back to make sure if Bomi and Dongwoon already walked away.He hurriedly went home and entered the house.

 

Ilhoon immediately lay on his bed and still laughing at what happened awhile ago.After for how many minutes,Ilhoon get up from the bed and eat cause he needs to prepare the requirements for the application and to prepare for the application.

 


 

Bomi and Dongwoon walked away from the person and they walk going home.Bomi was still embarrassed of the accident awhile ago,she shook her head and tried to forget about it.

"Hahaha".Dongwoon laughed while pointing at Bomi.

"Are you crazy?".Bomi was wondering why Dongwoon was still laughing.

"Hahaha..You called the person Ilhoon but actually it's a girl".Dongwoon still continued to laugh crazily.

"You still didn't forget about that,now I know the answer you're really crazy".Bomi replied to Dongwoon with an annoyed tone.

Dongwoon was still laughing while Bomi laugh fakely together with Dongwoon as she slowly moves away and change direction away from Dongwoon.Dongwoon notice Bomi walks away from him so he called her.

"Hey Bomi,where are you going?".

Bomi stopped and look at Dongwoon.

"Actually,I'm going to go to the shop where Ilhoon worked".Bomi put a smile.

"Can I come with you?".Dongwoon asked while showing a pity face.

Bomi shook her head cutely and laugh...Dongwoon face becomes sad and started to walk away from Bomi and Bomi started to notice it and laugh..

"Ofcourse,you can haha".Bomi said while Dongwoon went back with a cheerful face going to Bomi.

"You really act as if you will really leave me haha".Bomi teased Dongwoon..

They went together to the shop where Ilhoon worked,and entered the shop and sit in a vacant seat.As they sitted,they called a waitress and ordered a food ,they ordered 2 pieces of sliced chocolate cake and 2 cappucino.They chatted for awhile while waiting for their order.After how many minutes,the waitress came back with their orders.

 

"Ahmmm..Can I ask something?".Bomi asked the waitress who is busy in putting their orders on the table.

"Yes..What is it ma'am?".The waitress replied with a smile.

Ahmmm..Is Ilhoon around?".Bomi asked while busy on looking if Ilhoon is around.

"Ahmm..no ma'am,he's absent today".The waitress replied.

"Hmm..thank you".Bomi said with a smile.

The waitress leave.Bomi and Dongwoon started to eat what they ordered and chatted for awhile after eating they went home already.

 


 

Chorong waited for Bomi since she's not home yet.Chorong has something to ask her,while,Chorong is waiting she just continued her homework.When Chorong was about to continue her homework there is suddenly who knocks the door. Chorong started to grin as she thinks its Bomi who knocks the door, Chorong doesn't open the door cause Bomi has her own keys too for the house to open.When the door opened Chorong smiled happily cause it's Bomi.

Bomi pass by where Chorong sitted,Chorong immediately ask questions from her.

"Bomi,why are you late?".Chorong asked as if she's angry.

"Ahmm..We have a group practice in school".Bomi answered as she went her way going to her room.

Chorong suddenly laughed out loud like crazy...Bomi wondered why her unnie is like that.

"Chorong-unnie,are you okay".Bomi asked.

"Hahaha Bomi,you're really a big liar".Chorong is still laughing while hitting the table.

"Huh?"..Bomi has a question face.

"You said you have a group practice in school but I saw you with Dongwoon dating in the restaurant".Chorong went back to her serious tone again.

"We are not dating,we just ate cause we're hungry".Bomi defended..

"hahaha...okay,I think you still won't replace him with Ilhoon,right?".Chorong teased.

"What?You're really crazy".Bomi told Chorong.

She walk away going to her room while Chorong just continued on  her homework.

 


THE NEXT MORNING..

Ilhoon was awaken by the ringing of his phone,he open his eyes and rub it,he get up from his bed and get his phone.He look at the screen and there he saw Bomi's name calling him,He yawn,rub his eyes again and answer the call.He lay his body again in the bed while calling Bomi.

"Hello Ilhoonie".Bomi greeted Ilhoon.

"Hi Bomi,why are you calling me early in the morning?".Ilhoon asked Bomi sounding so tired and sick.

"Are you sick?".Bomi asked worreidly.

"Yeah".Ilhoon continued to sound like a man and sounded as if he is sick.

"I will come there".

"No! Oh sorry...".

"Why?I will visit you there".

"You don't need to come here,I'm just okay".

"Nah...I want to,I will visit you there".Bomi said with a happy tone and ended the call.

Ilhoon put his phone on the top of the drawer and Ilhoon lay down, staring at the ceiling wondering why did he said he's sick even he's not..Ilhoon hit his own head because of his stupidness.


Bomi went to their kitchen to prepare breakfast for Ilhoon and a box of cupcake.After preparing the food,Bomi put them in a lunch bag and she put a water too.

"Hey Bomi,will you not let me taste your cupcake?".Chorong interrupted Bomi in preparing the food.

"Hmmm..okay,taste this one unnie and tell me if it is good or not".Bomi give one cupcake to be tasted by Chorong.

Chorong tasted the cupcake,after tasting Chorong showed a like sign.

"It taste so good Bomi,you already improved in your cooking skills".

"Thank you Chorong-unnie".Bomi rushed her way out of the door.

"By the way,why you're so early?".Chorong asked.

Bomi just smiled at her and leave.Bomi went her way to Ilhoon's house.

As Bomi arrived in front of Ilhoon's house,she immediately knock the door  but there's no one opening it.

"Hello Ilhoon!".Bomi knock the door while calling Ilhoon's name.

But still Bomi didn't get any response.


Ilhoon was laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling.He startled when someone suddenly knock the door and called his name.Ilhoon panicked and become crazy on what going to do.He hesitated to open the door.After howmany minutes,his surroundings become silent.Ilhoon take a peek on the window and there he saw Bomi's figure exiting the gate.

Ilhoon immediately got up from his bed and went out of the room.He open the entrance door and saw a lunch bag witha letter on it.He pick up the bag and went straightly to the dining room and sitted on the chair,He put the lunch bag on top of the table.Before he will open the lunch bag,He first read the letter.

 

  Dear Ilhoon,

I hope you will be fine,I hope you sick will fade already just keep on praying that you will be alright and I will pray for you too..Stay healthy and strong always,eat properly..By the way,Please eat the food that I prepared for you and I really put much effort on that so hope you like it...Stay strong.

 

                                                                                                                                                                    From your cute bestfriend,

                                                                                                                                                                             Yoon Bomi :)

 

After Ilhoon read the letter,He had a smile worn on his face,He stick the letter on the refrigerator for remembrance.He went back to his sit and immediately open the lunch bag and remove the food inside it and there he saw a very cute breakfast with a design and a cute cupcake too.

 

 

 

      

''She really like cute things".Ilhoon laugh..

"She is even cute".

Ilhoon tried to eat the cute breakfast,He felt sad if the cute design will be destroyed when He will eat it.But he tried his best to eat the food..He started to eat the breakfast.

"Hmmm...It's so delicious".

After eating the cute breakfast,Ilhoon ate one of the cupcake,he was amaze on how delicious the foods are.Ilhoon didnt expect that Bomi is really a good cook.After eating,Ilhoon get a paper and write a letter about the delicious food that Bomi made.

 

 

 



 

Finally,Chapter 4 is done...what can you say about the chapter??hehe..I want to hear feedbacks...anyway,hope  you like it^^..

(I made this for fun..I made a poster collectibles for the characters..you can save it if you like^^)

EXTRA: