Bad Day

Curse

(OST)


Ilhoon woke up from sleeping in his study table, he immediately got up then prepared his books & notebooks inside his bag.He immediately take a bath and prepare himself & again he just eat 1 piece of bread & milk & he is about to go outside but suddenly his manager called him.

"What is it sir?"Ilhoon asked

"You come here,we have a matter to discussed about."His manager said

"Oo..kay sir".Ilhoon said

He immediately went to his scooter & ride going to the shop.He arrived there seeing his manager very angry at him.Ilhoon went closer to his manager. "Come here!"the manager said angrily

Ilhoon come nearer to his manager putting his head down.He is sure that there is a punishment. 


Bomi is already at there room waiting for Ilhoon.

"Where is he?Maybe he is late?"Bomi said looking at her time on the phone

"Oh,I should call him"Bomi said

Bomi dialled Ilhoon's number but Ilhoon didn't answer.Bomi dialled again but again there is no answer.Bomi would want Ilhoon to teach her about there lesson in Math.But Ilhoon didn't come yet,so she just went to Yoseob to let her teach the lesson.

''Can you teach me about this?''Bomi asked

''Okay..''Yoseob replied

BACK TO THE SHOP

''Why are you so late in delivering the food to the costumers yesterday,the costumers are complaining you're late in delivering''..the manager said with a high voice.

''Sorry sir''..Ilhoon apologised whhile still putting his head down,his tears are about to fall but he prevented it

''If this gonna happen again,I will fired you!''

''Yes sir''

''You go out!''

Ilhoon go out in the shop,his tears are falling,he was scared to lost his job.Ilhoon went to his scooter and drive going to school.

Ilhoon passed in the hallway going to his classroom,he just went slowly until he remembered that there will  be a test in Math,he immediatedly walk fast while wiping his tears.Ilhoon is in the door already,he was late,he immediatedly went inside.

''Good Morning Ma'am,I'm sorry I'm late''..

''Okay,faster we are already starting''..

Ilhoon immediately sit his chair and get a paper on his bag.

''Ohno,I didn't bring my paper''..Ilhoon said very disappointed

''Bomi,Can I have a paper?''

Bomi handed a paper to Ilhoon.

''Thank you''

''Why are you late?''

''It's a long story''..

They continued answering there test quietly.The time is almost done.

''Finish or not finish,pass your papers''..the teacher said

They passed there papers in the front and the bell started to ring for the next subject..After for a few minutes the bell started to ring again for SNACKS TIME..

Bomi and Ilhoon went outside together to buy food in the canteen.

''Did you study last night?''Ilhoon asked

''Why are you asking?''Bomi asked

''Cause it's a miracle that you didn't copy my answers..hehe''

I asked help on Yoseob on how to solve the problem,I thought it was hard but it was just easy..hehe''

''Keep it up,hope you're always like that..hehe''

''Ahh!I think you don't like to help me in answering anymore''..

''Haha..I will still help you but not in giving answers but to help you in understanding the problem''

After for awhile the bell rang for the next subject and after for how many minutes the bell rang again for lunch time.

''Ilhoon,can we eat lunch together?''Bomi asked.

''Ahmm..sorry,I can't eat together with you cause I need to go somewhere''..

''Ahh..It's okay,I think you need to go now''..Bomi said with a sad smile..

Ilhoon immediatedly go to the parking lot to ride on his scooter..He drive going to the hospital where the one he bumped was convined..

Ilhoon enterd in the hospital and he bring something..He went straghtly to the room of the one he accidentally bumped..He entered the room..

''Hi sir''..Ilhoon greeted with a smile

The man smiled at him..

''I bought food for you sir''..Ilhoon said raising the lunch bag he was holding..

''Thank you''..

He went closer to the man,he put the lunch box on the table.He set the food on the table.He get a spoon and scoop a rice and the vegetable on it and feed the man,he let the man eat first before him..After feeding the man,he eat his lunch too..they talked and chatted for awhile..

''Thank you for visiting here''..The man said with a smile..

''You're welcome''

''You're such a good boy''..the man said putting his hands on Ilhoon's head..

''Ahmm..I need to go now,it's almost 1:00 pm''

Ilhoon went out on the hospital and he went his way back to school..While driving he felt that there was something wrong with the tire..He immediatedly check his tire and the the tire is flat..He went to the nearest vulcanizing shop by just pushing his scooter..

''Hello sir''the vulcanizer greeted Ilhoon.

Ilhoon put his scooter to the shop so that the tire will be vulcanize.Ilhoon waited for how many minutes and the tire is already fine.He ride on the scooter hurriedly going to school.He was late again.FOR HOW MANY HOURS THE CLASSES ENDED.

''Bye Ilhoon''..

''Will you go to the shop?''

''No..I will go home directly''..Bomi said with a smile.

Bomi exited the school.Ilhoon went to the parking lot to ride on his scooter..He went to the shop.He already arrive and started to delivery the deliveries..After the duty,he is going to the hospital again.

''Hello sir''..Ilhoon greeted with a smile to the man while entering the door.

The man smiled at him..

''Have you eaten dinner already?''..Ilhoon asked

The man shook his head..

''Ahmm..I will leave you for awhile,I will buy food for you''..

Ilhoon went outside of the room to buy food for him..After buying he went back to the room..He went closer to the man and he feed him..After feeding him they talked and chatted for awhile..After for awhile Ilhoon is going to go cause it is already late at night..

''Ahmm..I need to go sir''..

The man just smiled at him.

Ilhoon went outside of the room and went outside of the hospital..He immediatedly went home..

THE NEXT DAY..

The sun is rising,the sun rays pass by the windows..

Ilhoon open his eyes a little,he get up and yawn...Still his eyes are  still opening a little only..He felt something wierd on him but he just ignored it cause he's sleepy..He passed by the mirror and look at himself..

''Wait,Is this me?''

He rub his eyes to see clearly his reflection on the mirror..He see differently,he rub his eyes again to see his true reflection to the mirror or to make sure..

''Ahhh!''



Sorry for the late update guys..i think this chapter is a little boring but hope you still like it..^_^