The start

Curse

(OST)


The alarm clock is ringing which indicated that the set time is now struck by the minutehand of the clock, Ilhoon clearly heard the noise, he got up and stopped the alarm. It was 7:15, he has 45 minutes to prepare to arrive to school by not being late. He rushed to get up from his bed and freshen up his body after that he wore his school uniform neatly and proceed to the kitchen to look for a food inside the refrigerator.

There he saw a loaf bread, a ham and a box of fresh milk; he grabbed all he saw inside and digest it to his stomach. After that he checked his wristwatch, he has 20 minutes left; he went out of his house and locked it then went to his scooter while wearing his helmet and started the engine and drive going to school. Luckily, the class hasn't started and he has 10 minutes to take a nap.

 

Bomi's attention shifted from her cellphone to Ilhoon when she saw him rushing to sit beside her and napped. Bomi decided to ask him a question while looking at Ilhoon's hair. 

"Ilhoon,did you have enough sleep last night?" Bomi asked, a little bit concern is heard in her voice.

"No. I sleep late." Ilhoon was able to hear the question and still responded eventhough his tired.

"Why do yo-" Ilhoon cut Bomi's sentence by putting a cupcake on bomi's mouth. Bomi chew the cupcake, tasting the delicious flavor of it. She tried to finish her food first before talking to Ilhoon again.

"Did you make that all?"Bomi asked with satisfied face while looking at the box Ilhoon put on their table. Ilhoon opened the box again and they were full of colorful and good-tasting cupcakes.

"Hmmm yes." Ilhoon replied.

"Did you sleep late just to make it?"Bomi asking while getting another cupcake from the box and ate it.

"Yeah,I just want to try to bake cupcakes.Is it delicious Bomi?" Ilhoon asked while looking at her, smiling with a tired face.

"Hmmm yeah. It's very very delicious." Bomi answered while is still full. Ilhoon laughed looking at Bomi with a food full inside . 

"Thank you. You finish your food first before talking." Ilhoon said and Bomi nodded, smiling while eating the cupcake.

''Are you going to give it all to me?''Bomi asked.

Ilhoon nodded.

''Thank you!!''Bomi said and hugged Ilhoon.

CLASS STARTED..

The lecturer discuss about Math Problems.Ilhoon is sleeping whille listening..what?Listening while sleeping?That sounds crazy..

Their lecturer noticed Ilhoon closing his eyes while facing at her,so she went closer to Ilhoon and handed him a chalk to answer.

''Ilhoon?'' She called his name.

''Ilhoon?'' Second try, still failed.

The lecturer has been repeating his name but he won't answer, the lecturer don't have any choice but to shout his name louder. 

''Ilhoon!!''

Ilhoon was shocked and open his eyes widely

''Yes Ma'am!!''

''Are you still sleeping during class hours?Answer this." the teacher said angrily, the students laugh..

Ilhoon went to the board to answer the problem..after that he went to his chair directly..the teacher checked his answer..

''Ilhoon,did you even listen?,how come you solve this hard problem..?''the teacher asked..

''I study every late at night ma'am''..Ilhoon replied..

the class applause to him..

''Wow!,you're really intelligent Ilhoon''..Bomi said..

The bell rang for snacks time and everyone from the class went out to buy snacks. Bomi and Ilhoon was left inside the classroom.

''Ilhoon,let's go outside!''Bomi said.

''Im sleepy.''Ilhoon replied.

Bomi pulled Ilhoons arm to force Ilhoon to get up but Ilhoon won't get up and just stayed with his position, napping.

''Im still sleepy bomi,I didn't have a rest awhile ago because of you.'' Ilhoon said.

''Let's dance!!'' Bomi said while pulling Ilhoons arm to get up

''What kind of dance?''Ilhoon asked while looking at Bomi, half-annoyed.

''Just get up there and I will show you''..Bomi said

''Fine''

Ilhoon get up and went to Bomi outside..They went to the covered court to dance..

''what will we dance?''..Ilhoon asked..

''Hmmm..Im still thinking..''Bomi said while browsing a song on her phone..

''AHH!!Nonono by Apink''Bomi said.

''What?! that's so girly''..Ilhoon said..

''You will enjoy it,just follow my steps''..Bomi said pulling Ilhoon's arm to go beside her..

Bomi press the play button to start the music..Ilhoon followed Bomi's step lazily..

''This is so embarrassing''..Ilhoon complained..

The dance was done and Ilhoon sit on the chair to take a nap again but Bomi disturb him and let him eat cupcake..

''Ilhoon,get cupcake here''..Bomi handed the box full of cupcakes to Ilhoon..

Ilhoon slowly get the one cupcake that left but...

''Dongwoon!!,why did you eat the cupcake?''Bomi scolded dongwoon..

''Ilhoon didnt even get it''..Dongwoon replied..

''What are you saying?,Im going to get it but you interrupt me''..Ilhoon said..

''Fine..Im sorry''..Dongwoon apologize..

''I will not forgive you..''Ilhoon said..

''shh..stop fighting..Ilhoon eat this cupcake''..Bomi said handed her cupcake to Ilhoon..

''But..you already bite it''..Ilhoon said..

''No!I didnt eat it yet''..bomi said..

''Fine..thank you Bomi''..Ilhoon said..

THE SNACKS TIME HAS ENDED..THE BELL RANG..

They went back to the classroom to start the class again..

AFTER HOW MANY HOURS THE BELL RANG FOR  LUNCH TIME..

''Ilhoon,let's eat at our house''..bomi said..

''I will just eat in my house''..Ilhoon said..

Bomi pouted..

''pls Ilhoon,I want to chat with you every lunch time..my mother,father and sister are not there every lunch time by the way''..Bomi said..

''Okay,fine''..Ilhoon said..

''Hey!! I will come with you''..Dongwoon said..

''Okay''..Bomi said..

''But..we cannot ride the motorcycle together''..Ilhoon said..

''I will just ride on a taxi''..Dongwoon said..

''Hmm..okay''..Ilhoon said..

Bomi and Ilhoon went to the parking lot where Ilhoon's motorcycle was parked...

''Bomi,wear this helmet''..Ilhoon said..

''How about you?''..Bomi asked worriedly..

''It will be better if you are the one to wear the helmet''..Ilhoon said..

Ilhoon sit already in the motorcycle while bomi is going to wear the helmet..

''Sit here bomi''..Ilhoon said..

Bomi nodded..

''Bomi,hold tight on me''..Ilhoon said..

''Okay..fine..''Bomi said nervously..

Bomi put her arms to Ilhoons waist tightly..Ilhoon started to drive going to bomi's house..

They arrive and eat together and chat together happily..

AFTER THE LUNCH TIME THEY WENT BACK TO SCHOOL AND AFTER HOW MANY HOURS THE BELL RANG FOR DISMISSAL TIME..

''Are you going to go at home alone,bomi?''Ilhoon asked..

''Ahmm..yeah but I will go to your shop before going home''..Bomi said..

''Just ride with me going there''..Ilhoon said..

They went there together until they arrive there and Ilhoon directly wear his delivery coustume because some called for delivery and he is one of in-charge of delivering..Bomi sit there to order a coffee before going home..after ordering Bomi say bye to Ilhoon and go out and went home..Ilhoon went to the house of the one who delivered..there is so many deliveries that day...

It is already night time and there is a costumer who called for delivery and Ilhoon put the food that should be delivered to the costumer..Ilhoon ride on the delivery motorcycle..

I drive at the dark road to deliver something but suddenly I bumped someone..I immediately went down the motorcycle and I look at who I bump and It is a man..

''Im sorry''..Ilhoon said to the man..

But the man didnt answer back so he check the mans heartbeat but its not  beating so he immediately called for help..and someone help him and they went to the hospital..

''Thank you for helping me''..Ilhoon said to the man who help him..

Ilhoon guarded the man he bumped because there is no one who will guard him..so stayed late at the hospital..

There is a woman passing by to Ilhoon and said something but Ilhoon dont understand something..

''agsgsgfddfgdfd." The woman said.

''What is she saying?''Ilhoon wondered..

After the duty,Ilhoon immediately went home..he still cant erase on his mind on the woman in the hospital who told something to him..he is distracted.