Is this Me?!

Curse

(OST)

(sorry,if it keeps on repeating,it is the ost of the chapter hehe)


Bomi is still on her bed comfortably sleeping, noisily. 

"Hey Bomi Wake Up!It's already morning!".Bomi's mom shake Bomi's body to wake her up.

"I'm still sleepy mom".Bomi replied as she covered herself with her pillow.

"Are you not going to school?"Bomi's mom slapped Bomi's hardly..

"Ouch!It hurts"Bomi complained as she still covering herself with her pillow.

"Get up there".Bomi's mom even hit Bomi's harder..

Bomi uncovered herself with her pillow and get up.

"Okay mom".. Bomi's mom leave in her room and Bomi arrange her bed and then take a bath..

Bomi's mom prepared a breakfast for them,she set the food on the table.

"Good Morning mom".Chorong greeted her mother as she sitted on the dining chair.

"Good Morning Rongie".Her mother greeted her as her mother put another delicious breakfast on the table.

"I'm going to eat first mom".Chorong said as she was about to get a hotdog.

"No,let's eat together".her mother said as her mother avoided her to get the hotdog.

"But..I will be late mom".Chorong pouted.

"By the way,where is Bomi?What took her for so long?''Chorong asked..

"She's in her room"

"I will call her".Chorong stand from her seat and went her way to Bomi's room.

As she arrive in front of Bomi's room,she knock the door.

"Bomi! Can you move faster there".

Chorong didn't hear any response from Bomi so she tried to hold the door knob and open the door and luckily the door is not lock so she went inside.

"Oh that's why you took so long cause you still put powder on your face".Chorong went beside Bomi where she was sitting and making herself pretty.

"I just want to look good today"..Bomi answered.

Chorong laugh.

"You have a crush,right?".Chorong asked.

"No! I don't have"..Bomi immediately denied..

Chorong laugh again.

"Okay,Move faster there we need to eat now we're going to be late".Chorong told Bomi.

"Okay.Just go first,I will just follow".Bomi told Chorong.

Chorong went out of Bomi's room.After Chorong went outside,Bomi followed.

They went to the dining table to eat their breakfast together.They eat as fast as they can and after that they went out of the house and going to their way to school.

"Bomi!!"..Bomi was greeted by her friend,Dongwoon.

"Hello too Dongwoon".Bomi greeted and smiled.

They walk going their way to their respective classrooms.

"By the way,Is Ilhoon already arrive?''.Dongwoon asked Bomi.

"I don't know,I haven't entered the classroom yet".Bomi replied.

"Oh..alright"..

After talking with Dongwoon,Bomi went to her classroom.


"Is this really me?".

Ilhoon walk back and forth and stopped to watch his face at the mirror.

"No way,this could be me".

Ilhoon still can't stop looking his different face in the mirror.

"Maybe this is just a dream..or maybe I'm just so sleepy?''.

Ilhoon walk back and forth and got tired.Many thoughts is bothering on his mind while looking at the mirror.

Ilhoon jump on his bed and he laid there.

He stare at the ceiling and thinking of what to do.He suddenly closed his eyes for a few minutes and after that he opened them again.He rubbed his eyes to make his eyes don't look sleepy.He stand and walk going to the mirror to look at his face again.

And the second time he looked at the mirror,He still sees the same.

"What happened to this mirror?".Ilhoon complained at his mirror.

He was very sure that he is not drunk and sleepy but still he sees a different face on the mirror and a different body.

He noticed that he hasn't touch his weird body yet.Ilhoon tried to touch his weird body and then he's eyes widen and shocked.

"T..th..this can't be true!"..Ilhoon got panicked.

"Wait..what happened to my voice?"..Ilhoon noticed that his voice changed.

"Wh...What happened to me!!"..Ilhoon got even more panicked..

"NO WAYYY!!"..


THE BELL RANG FOR RECESS TIME..

Bomi went outside of her room to buy snacks,she noticed that Ilhoon was absent for the very first time,so Bomi didn't hesitate to call Ilhoon.

Bomi get her phone on her pocket and called Ilhoon but Ilhoon didn't answer her call.

''What happened to him".Bomi wondered.

Bomi continued to walk her way going to the school canteen,as she is on her way there,she met Dongwoon again.

Dongwoon went to her and they talked again while they are walking going inside the school canteen.

''Is Ilhoon present?''.Dongwoon asked.

Bomi shook her head and showed him a sad face.

"Hmmm.."

They talk while they fall in line to buy food.

"By the way,why do you keep on asking?".Bomi asked as she noticed that Dongwoon always asked that question to her today.

"I wanted to ask help on him to answer my homework"..Dongwoon scratched his head and turn away her eyes to Bomi because of embarrassment.

Bomi punched Dongwoon's arm 

"Ahh I thought what kind of reason is it..You're still like that,you will really not learn if you always let Ilhoon answer your homework"..

"Arghh..You're like that too so don't teach me like you never did it".

"But I already stopped".Bomi kicked Dongwoon's leg because of Dongwoon's annoyingness.

Dongwoon shouted in pain because of Bomi's great kick.

"I'm sorry..By the way,I called Ilhoon awhile ago but he didn't answer my call".

"I will try to call him".Dongwoon took out his phone on his pocket and called Ilhoon.

The phone keep on ringing,still Ilhoon didn't answer the call..Dongwoon stopped the call and put his phone back to his wallet.

"Let's just visit him at his house this dismissal".Dongwoon said.

Bomi nodded.


Ilhoon is laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"What should I do now?".Ilhoon asked himself while still staring at the ceiling.

Ilhoon become silent and while staring at the ceiling,he was thinking of what he is going to do..

Ilhoon suddenly sit up from his bed and smiled.

Ilhoon went to the bathroom to wash himself.He washed his face with a clean water and he went out after that and wipe his face with a clean towel.He went his way going to his closet,he find clothes which will fit on his y body.He get so many clothes from the closet and threw it on his bed.

"Why do I have this kind of body?".Ilhoon complained.

He get so many clothes in the closet and try it but it will not fit on his body.But he still didn't stop finding anything until he saw a big red hoodie.He wore the big red hoodie and he smiled cause it fits on him,After changing clothes,he look for a pants but still it will not fit on him but he still didn't stop finding until he saw his loose jogging pants.He wore the loose jogging pants and he was very happy cause it fits on him,After that he tried to find a rubber shoes and wear it,Luckily he's feet is smaller so it's easier for him to find a bigger shoes that will fit on his feet.After that,he look at himself at the mirror.

"I look so ugly on this outfit".Ilhoon commented on how he looks with his outfit.

Ilhoon went out of his house and went his way going to the hospital to visit the man.As Ilhoon entered the hospital,he went his way going to the room of the man.As he was about to enter the room,he take a deep breath and entered.As he entered he saw an unexpected happening,his tears started to fall and he felt a little disappointment while holding tightly the plastic with food that he was holding to prevent it from falling.He went closer to the victim and cried because of disappointment.

"Why am I crying like this??Its my fault afterall".Ilhoon tried to wipe his tears.

Ilhoon went out of the room with teary eyes,Ilhoon went to his shop with the food he brought awhile ago and he entered.He find a vacant seat to sit,He sitted on the vacant seat and put the food he brought on the top of the table,he eat the food while eating he saw a paper posted in the glass near where he sitted,he read what is written in the paper and there he smiled and his head has an idea about applying the work mention in the paper..


"Knock Knock!!".Dongwoon knocked the door.

"Ilhoon,are you there?!!".Dongwoon called Ilhoon.

Bomi and Dongwoon waited for almost a hour in front of Ilhoon's house.Dongwoon sitted on the little stairs in front of the door,while Bomi is still standing.

"Is he here?".Dongwoon asked looking at Bomi.

"I don't know,Let's just wait for him here".Bomi said and sitted beside Dongwoon.

They waited for Ilhoon there patiently.

After Ilhoon finished eating in the shop,he immediately went home.As he was almost on his way home,he saw a familiar figure waiting in front of his house.Ilhoon recognize them easily and he planned that they should not see him there so he immedaitely hide behind a van parking near to where he was standing.

"What are they doing here?".Ilhoon take a peek on them as he was still hiding behind the van.

Ilhoon waited for them almost an hour but still they didn't go away.Ilhoon lean his head on the window of the van and put on his hood while waiting for them to go away.

"Is that Ilhoon?''.

Ilhoon heard a familiar voice just a few distance from him.His eyes widen and he's heart start beating faster.

"Are you sure?".

Ilhoon heard another familiar voice.Ilhoon become nervous and didn't dare to look back and he just ignored them.

"It's Ilhoon's clothes",

Ilhoon even got panicked,He bite his lips and closed his eyes as a sign of a "non-so obvious" nervousness he felt especially when he heard that he was wearing his clothes.

Ilhoon can't take off the nervousness he felt,so luckily he took out his headphone and put on his both ears without a music,he take a deep breath and open his eyes again.He started to walked away flawlessly as if nothing happens.As he walked away,he heard his name being called.

"Ilhoon!!".

Ilhoon ignored it and still continued to walk away,but still he can still hear that his name is called many times and Ilhoon decided to take off his hood as if nothing happens and walk away from them.

The two became speechless.


Sorry for the late update guys...Hope you like this chapter^^