☁️t e a s e r 。 0 3☁️

☁️ g u r e u m 。h i g h : a p p l y f i c ☁️ | C L O S E D。| S T O R Y 。S T A R T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TEASER 03. 신혜진   "Hey Shortie! Get up! We're going to NaMu's for breakfast with the kids!!!" a very annoying voice shouted into a certain girl's room.
 "SHUT UP KIM MINGYU! WHO EVEN LET YOU IN HERE?" she hollered at the giant as she covered her head with her blankets.
The latter laughed and sat on her bed, stripping her of her beloved blankets.
"My precious cousin, Dongjin. Who else? Come on lazy , we have to meet up with the kids in half an hour." he said yanking the pillow out from under her head. "Fine fine fine..." she mumbled. "Now get out of my room so that I can get ready!" she said shoving the giant out of her room.
"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GOING BACK TO SLEEP, SHIN HYEJIN!" he yelled, shattering her beautiful fantasies in Dreamland.
Hyejin groaned. "I'm up! I'm up! Just make sure Dongjin's ready to leave without us." she said clambering in to her bathroom.
"Ugh. I wish that idiot would get a girlfriend or something. Then I wouldn't have to deal with his obnoxious voice every morning." she mumbled under her breath as she yanked her uniform out of her closet. She finished her morning routine and was out of her bedroom in less than ten minutes.
"New record. Nine point fourty-five minutes." he said clicking a stopwatch.
"Stop timing me! Let's go get Dongjin!" she said yanking her idiotic cousin after her as she ran across the hall to her younger brother's room.
"SHIN DONGJIN! I'M GOING TO GO MEET YOUR HYUNGS AT NAMU'S!!! GET TO S
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter