☁️t e a s e r 。 0 4☁️

☁️ g u r e u m 。h i g h : a p p l y f i c ☁️ | C L O S E D。| S T O R Y 。S T A R T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TEASER 04. 안미래   "Oh Ladies~ This is your story~ Jal deutgo neol chajabwa hey liste--"
Mirae groaned as she fumbled around trying to shut off the blaring alarm on her phone. After shutting the annoying song off, she threw her phone on her bed and went to the bathroom to get ready.
"Moooomm!!! It's the first day of school! I bought breakfast yesterday night, so you can eat that!!!" she shouted down the hall as she brushed her teeth.
 "Thanks Mirae! Aren't you going to eat?" her mother asked sticking her head out of the door groggily.
"No. I'm going to go meet the kids at NaMu's before school starts. We're eating breakfast there, so don't worry!" she shouted as she spit into the sink and washed her face.
Mirae checked the watch on her right wrist as she got changed. She ran down the stairs and quickly slipped on her pale pink Vans. "I'm leaving Mom! See you at school!!!" she shouted before slamming the door behind her.
"Great. I still have half an hour until the kids get there. So, that should leave me some time to visit the bookstore before they get to NaMu's." Mirae muttered under her breath as she walked to the bus stop.
"Hana and Josh live right across the street from NaMu's, so they should get there pretty quickly. Seungcheol, Seungkwan, and Hansol comes from down the street too... Junhui and Minghao are probably going to oversleep, as usual. Chan and Soonyoung are probably going to end up coming together. Jeonghan, Seokmin, and Wonwoo come from the other side of town, so it should take them a little longer than Mingyu and Hyejin. Now who am I missing?" Mirae thought aloud as she boarded the bus.
"What are you mumbling about now, crazy woman?" a crabby familiar pink-haired midget vertically-challenged boy scowled as he stood next to her.
Oh. Jihoon.
"It's nothing Jihoon. How was your summer?" Mirae asked trying to stay polite at the said boy. 
"Oh, the usual. Composing and hanging out with the guys. I went back to Busan and visited m
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter