☁️t e a s e r 。 0 1☁️

☁️ g u r e u m 。h i g h : a p p l y f i c ☁️ | C L O S E D。| S T O R Y 。S T A R T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TEASER 01. 설하나   "Hey sleepy head! Wake up! It's the first day of school! We're going to be late!!!"
Jisoo sighed as he sat on the bed of his sleep addict of a cousin.
"If you don't get up on the count of seventeen, I'm going to pour water all over your face." he threatened.
This was the sixteenth time he had tried to wake her up....this morning ALONE.
"I'm counting! One....Two....Thr-"
"I'm awake! I'm awake! Sheesh! For crying out loud!" the girl mumbled rubbing her eyes and rolling out of her bed.
Jisoo smiled as he ruffled her hair.
"Good girl. Now go wash up so that we can go down to NaMu's for breakfast with the kids."
"Alright." she said as she trudged to the bathroom.
The sounds of washing up & getting ready for school were heard coming from her bathroom as Jisoo made his way to his own bedroom to gather his school belongings.
"Hey Josh! Have you seen my Rilakkuma hoodie? I can't find it!" the short girl shouted across the hall.
"I thought you stuck that in the laundry machine yesterday!" he shouted back as he grabbed his own hoodie from his closet.
The girl scrambled out of her room towards the laundry room with her backpack slung halfway across her shoulder.
Jisoo chuckled as he made his way to where the laundry was neatly folded.
"Oppa, I can't find it!" the girl said panicking as she yanked her socks on.
"Here!"  he said as he tossed the hoodie at her.
She beamed. "Thanks Oppa!"
"Come on, Bahana. Let's go eat breakfast! The guys are already waiting for us!" he called as he slid on his Nike sneakers.
"Alright alright! I'm coming, sheesh!." she shouted back as she grabbed her All Star Converse and chased after him out the door.
The two boarded the elevator, where the girl finally managed to put on her shoes.
"Seol Hana! Hong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter