☁️t e a s e r 。 0 2☁️

☁️ g u r e u m 。h i g h : a p p l y f i c ☁️ | C L O S E D。| S T O R Y 。S T A R T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
TEASER 02. 이민영   "Minyoung-ah! Your alarm has been ringing for the past half hour! Get up! You have school today!" Tiffany shouted from down the hall.
Minyoung lazily sat up. "What time--OH MY GOSH! TIFF, I HAVE TO GO!" 
She ran to her bathroom and washed up to get ready for school. 
"Omigosh omigosh omigosh Seungcheol is so totally going to kill me-.-" she muttered under her breath as she quickly tucked her shirt into her skirt.     
She grabbed her bag from where it rested beside her desk and snatched her phone from where it was charging. 
100%. Perfect. Now to get to NaMu's before everybody left...
Minyoung ran down the hall and towards the door.
"I'm leaving first, Dan! I promised my classmates that I'd meet them at NaMu's! Go to school on your own!" she shouted as she yanked on her Vans.
"Arasseo! Say hi to everyone for me!" he shouted back from the kitchen.
"Alright! Bye Tiff! See you after school!" 
Minyoung ran out the door and down the stairs to the bus stop down the street just in time to see it leaving. 
"AHJUSSI! WAIT! I NEED TO GET ON THE BUS!" she yelled as she ran after it.
She breathed a sigh of relief as it stopped and waited for her to board. She quickly took out her bus card, stamped it, and made her way to the back of the bus.
What time was it again? OH MY GOSH! IT'S  FRICKIN 7:49!!! 
*Please God! Please let me get there like RIGHT NOW!!!!!* she mentally prayed as the bus pulled into her stop.
*Thank You*
She ran off the bus and across the street, only to trip over her own two feet.
*Frick.* 
She quickly dusted herself off and proceeded to run across the street towards NaMu's.
  MEANWHILE "Where are the rest of the kids? Shouldn't they be here by now? We agreed to meet here by 8:00 so that we would have enough time to catch up!" Seungcheol said checking the time on his phone.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter