☁️s t u d e n t s : 학 생 들☁️

☁️ g u r e u m 。h i g h : a p p l y f i c ☁️ | C L O S E D。| S T O R Y 。S T A R T I N G
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


— CHOI SEUNGCHEOL/최승철.
(AVAILABLE)   Seungcheol is the oldest in the class. He's known for being the best basketball player in the school and is often found dribbling a ball or shooting paper balls into the trashcan during breaktime. Although he doesn't really pay attention during class, he gets straight A's and is ranked third in the whole school. Seungcheol is like the father figure of Class 2-B and takes responsibility of any sort of troubles that his classmates get into. He has been in a relationship once before and misses the lovey-dovey feeling that he had felt. Seungcheol speaks with a Daegu saturi when he gets frustrated or embarassed. He usually speaks like this when his friends about the girl he likes in their class. 

 
— YOON JEONGHAN/윤정한.
(taekn by yuri)   Although Jeonghan could pass as a girl, he IS still a guy. (lawl) He's the second oldest out of the guys in Class 2-B and is known for his long, beautiful hair. His angelic vocals melt the hearts of every girl in the school. Not only do the girls die for his voice, but also for his long, silky hair. It's every girl's dream come true to braid Jeonghan's hair in intricate designs. However, as much as Jeonghan's friends flirt around with the girls, Jeonghan is EXTREMELY shy among them, especially those he doesn't know. The only girls he feels comfortable with are the girls in Class 2-B. He always flushes a bright pink when he's uncomfortable or awkward and always looks like that when his crush is around.
 

— HONG JISOO/홍지수.
(AVAILABLE)   Jisoo is a Korean-American student. He transferred to Gureum High School in the freshman  year and was immediately adopted by the students of Class 2-B. Not only is he extremely talented in playing the guitar & singing, but he is also extremely good at arranging songs. Jisoo is extremely quiet because of the language barrier. However, if he starts talking in English, he gets extremely animated and loud. He tends to stick next to Jeonghan at all times because he was the first person that he met at Gureum HIgh. His lack of knowledge on the Korean language causes him to have a cute stuter and gets all the girls to fawn over him. He gets really shy when he's around his crush and stutters the most when he is around her. — WEN JUNHUI/문준희.
(AVAILABLE)   Junhui is an exchange student from China. He was a child actor in Beijing, but quit acting to pursue his studies. He transferred to Gureum High with hopes that nobody would recognize him and to avoid the Chinese paparazzi. His celebrity identity is unknow to the students of Gureum High with the exception of his classmates in Class 2-B. His trouble with the Korean language made him extremely attractive to the girls, not to mention his incredible dancing skills. This increased his popularity at Gureum High as soon as he transferred there and rumors about him spread like wildfire. He has never been in a relationship before, but is dying to experience being in one.
—KWON SOONYOUNG/권순영.
(taken by seungyeon)   Soonyoung is a dancing genius. He started dancing at the age of 5 and won many competitions. He was well known throughout the district of Gangnam for his abilities. There are even rumours that he had been scouted by the big three entertainments and refused them all to be a trainee in Pledis Entertainment. Soonyoung is a sweet, fluffy, little puppy and his sense of humour causes girls' hearts to melt. He always jokes around and plays pranks on his classmates with his best friend, Seokmin. However, he is still single. (lawl) Soonyoung likes to tease his best female friend (a.k.a. his crush) he most out of all his friends and likes hearing her laugh.

 
— JEON WONWOO/전원우.
(takkn by haenim)   At first glance, Wonwoo has a cold aura that radiates from him. However, he is a warm gooey ball of chocolate. He is extremely adorable and shy, but puts up a cold front whenever there are girls around. He is often found doing aegyo in the back corner of the classroom to rid himself of his "other self". His high pitched aegyo causes girly fangirl squeals to erupt from the classroom above Class 2-B. He has never experienced a relationship before and
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter