❄ Luwrivir ❄

❄ LIGHTSABER REVIEW SHOP ❄ (CLOSED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

REVIEW 009

where the heart lies | luwrivir

REVIEWED BY BlackRosestears


Title: 5/5 

Just by reading the title, it already sounded like a love story with a melancholic feeling on it. Maybe it was just me but somehow the title gave me this feeling that there won't be an happy ending so this made me curious whether I will be right or not. It is a pretty original title, there are no other stories with the same or a similar title which surprised me because I kind of expected there to be more stories with this title. I can see the clear connection between the title and the plot so there is nothing to say against that. 

Description: 10/10
The description doesn't reveal too much of the story and sounds pretty interesting to read so it raised my curiosity. I really wanted to know what exactly will happen, the exact plot. Especially with the quotes of Luhan and Sehun which just hardened the feeling I had that it won't be a happy ending at all because of Sehun telling Luhan that you have to pay a prize if you want to change something. Here I was curious what exactly Luhan wants to do and what the prize will be. The structure is really good too, easy to read and to follow. 

Plot: 30/30
Flow: 10/10 

The beginning of the story was pretty interesting, Sehun sounded to rude towards the woman and I couldn't help but to wonder why he is behaving like that. Then he got the diary and I was actually curious about why he got a diary and who was the owner of the diary because why would you send a diary to someone you don't know? What was their connection? 
He starts to read it and it is about a guy named Luhan who is a stowaway on a ship. He is an extremely poor guy who wants to be friends with a rich person so they can change our community. 
While he is looking for someone to talk to a drunk guy attacks him but another man saves him. Turns out the guys name is Sehun, here I was starting to make up possibilities whether it is the same Sehun as the one that is reading the diary or another person with the same name. I actually decided on the second possibility because Sehun didn't really show any signs that he knows Luhan or the diary. The Sehun of the diary and Luhan get closer, become friends and want to continue with Luhans

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter