Top's Rivals

The Adventures of Courting G-Dragon

Top had only realized recently that he has a fair share of rivals when it comes to Jiyong's heart.

Lee Joon, who publicly admitted that he likes Jiyong's beautiful eye smile;

Kim Woobin, who even talked to Jiyong on the phone and told him "I love you";

Kim Jinwoo, their dongsaeng, who had the nerve to tell Jiyong that they're compatible and that he wanted to get closer to him;

Yeo Jin Goo, who didn't even deny that his favorite was G-Dragon; and

Jung Hyung Don, who called Jiyong his "eternal boyfriend" and even won a couple award with him.

Seunghyun froze in his seat. That wasn't called a "fair share", was it? They are too many, and he hadn't even mentioned all of Jiyong's fanboys yet! Well, that was understandable since GD's so famous, and he's.. *dreamy smile* really beautiful.. But seriously, can Seunghyun compete with all of them? And why are they all guys?

If it wasn't for Seungri who mentioned something about "GD" and "fanboy" in one sentence, he wouldn't have the idea to read articles about it. And the fire of jealousy in Seunghyun fueled even more when a traineesuddenly came up to them and one guy asked for Jiyong's autograph with a cheeky grin! Seunghyun couldn't help but replay the scene in his head even though he didn't want to.

-A couple of hours earlier-

Since Bigbang already finished a recording session, Seunghyun decided to ask the other members to eat at a restaurant he discovered two days ago. Well, his original plan was to invite Jiyong ONLY, but since he lost all the guts to do that ever since he realized his feelings, Seunghyun decided to ask the other three also.

"Do you want to grab a bite at the new restaurant nearby?" Seunghyun looked at Jiyong but quickly avoided his gaze and looked at the other three guys instead.

Youngbae sent him a knowing look, but he nonetheless didn't say anything about it. ('I must thank Youngbae for being born into this world'). Meanwhile, Seungri...

"HYUUUUNG why do you look at us when it's obvious that you're asking Jiyong hyung on a d---"

Daesung and Youngbae slapped Seungri's mouth in unison. Seunghyun glared at him. Jiyong seemed confused by what's happening but he agreed to come anyways.

"Hey hyung," Seungri suddenly came up to him while they were walking to the elevator. He didn't really try to give him attention because he had enough of Seungri's idiocy on his plate, until the maknae suddenly asked out of nowhere, "Jiyong hyung, I heard Lee Ji Hoon-sunbaenim is your fanboy!" 

That earned curious looks from Jiyong, Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung. Jiyong, being Jiyong, made a pouty face which a matching head tilt -- a sign that he's curious. "Haven't you watched the red carpet in MAMA 2015? He said that he is a big fan of yours! And he liked your songs!" The youngest added. 

That really caught Seunghyun's attention. That's one of the proofs that his Jiyong's really amazing. Even seniors can recognize his talents. But that didn't change the fact that a lot more people are recognizing him, let alone be with him. Now, where's his courage to court Jiyong again?

"Oh?I feel honored that Ji Hoon-sunbaenim recognizes me and is my fan also." There goes Jiyong's cute smile at the thought of having another person who likes him as a performer.

Seunghyun remained calm...

HOW COULD SOMEONE OTHER THAN ME MAKES JIYONG SMILE LIKE THAT NO NO NO JIYONG YOU SHOULD ONLY SHOW THAT SMILE TO ME

...on the outside, that is.

Clearing his throat, Seunghyun caught the other guys' attention."That's...good for you, Ji." He looked down, not knowing what to say next.

"Yeah hyung. Thanks." Followed by a small smile.

None of the guys spoke up again on their way to the elevator, even when they got inside it.

"WHAT IS WITH THIS AWKWARD ATMOSPHERE??!" Seungri looked at his idiotic hyungs accusingly, to which he received a curious stare from Jiyong and death glares from Seunghyun, Youngbae and Daesung.

"It's your fault, Seungri." Daesung said.

"Why is it his fault? What did the maknae do?"Jiyong spoke with the same curious tone.

Even before someone could answer, the elevator door opened, finally bringing them on the first floor of the building.Jiyong and Seunghyun stepped out first, meanwhile Youngbae and Daesung caught hold of Seungri. Seungri protested while Daesung blocked a hand on his mouth.

"Yah, don't mention anything about other guys who like Jiyong." Youngbae whispered.

Daesung nodded. "Did you see Seunghyun-hyung's reaction? He's angry!"He whispered as well.

"Eh? But he's not...right?"

"Look here, Seungri. Top-hyung likes Jiyong so of course he'll get jealous. How could you do that to him?"

Seungri halted. Ohh he get it now! "I'm sorry I didn't realize that Top-hyung got jealous of what I said!"

"Jealous of what?"

Uh-oh. Seungri must've blurted that out a little louder than he's suppossed to.Jiyong's looking at him more curious than ever and Seunghyun... he looks like he's about to burn Seungri alive.

"Seungri what are you talking about?" Now Seunghyun's asking him. And glaring, even.

Why can't his hyung be honest and just confess to Jiyong? It's getting frustrating already! Heand his two hyungs already helped Seunghyun so shouldn't hedo everything himself already? He should use this chance to just tell everything to Jiyong. Seunghyun can thank him later.

"You see, Jiyong-hyung, Seunghyun-hyung is..."

You can mentally hear now the precious cries of Choi Seunghyun and the slow motion calls of "Nooooooooo!!"from Youngbae and Daesung. Jiyong was cluelessly anticipating for his reply.

Seunghyun-hyung's jealous of what? Don't tell me he...

Yeah, he's clueless. Totally.

"Good afternoon, Bigbang sunbaenims!"

A voice suddenly boomed from behind them. The five guys felt like they skipped a heartbeat when they were saved from the tension. Especially Seunghyun and Seungri.

"Hey." Youngbae was the one to greet the guy.

The guy looks young and he was smiling brightly at them.

"You must be a trainee. I saw you in the practice room before." Daesung added.

"Yes, Daesung-hyung. Actually, I'm a big fan of yours!" He bowed with a big smile on his face. "I finally got to meet you!"

They all smiled at him. Oh how they missed their trainee days.Seungri patted his shoulder encouragingly and the others did the same. The guy looked so overwhelmed.

"Do your best and work hard." Jiyong said.

"Thank you! I will do my best to be like you guys, especially G-Dragon sunbaenim." With that, the trainee smiled shyly, avoiding eye contact with Jiyong.

"So,does that mean you only like Jiyong-hyung? Not us?" Seungri said it as a joke, but the tension earlier seemed to return. The trainee didn't feel it though. But Youngbae and Daesung were already sending Seunghyun worried glances.

"Actually I..." the trainee scratched his nape shyly. "Jiyong-hyung is my idol, and my inspiration to work hard."

"Oh really?" Seunghyun spoke up. His low voice was cold. The trainee obviously froze at his spot.

"Y-Yeah.. I really l-like Jiyong-hyung and please I want to have your autograph!"

"Good for you then." Seunghyun answered then quickly grabbed Jiyong's arm and pulled his outside the building, leaving the rest of the gang and the trainee dumbfounded. He couldn't stand it anymore. Seunghyun is bloody jealous and he couldn't say it straight to Jiyong's face. So, he just did this tomake the trainee see that Jiyong is his only.

-end of flashback-

Seunghyun had both his hands on his face now. He regretted what he had done but there was no way he could see Jiyong giving that trainee smiles anymore. That was the reason Seunghyun googled about Jiyong's fanboys, and also to make sure that he'll keep Jiyong away from them in the best ways possible.

Later thatday, Seunghyun received a text from YG that they'll guest a show called 'Weekly Idol'.What surprised him was that YG sent him another text, wanting to see him in the office. So, he immediately dropped his in their boss' office.

"Seunghyun."

The younger man sat nervously across YG. He hadn't been this nervous before in front of the older man, but there's something off that he couldn't put his finger on. It's the first time that Seunghyun was summoned alone in this office, so that’s probably why he could feel his legs almost shaking. But still, he gave a simple nod and waited anxiously for YG’s announcement.

“I.. heard some things from Seungri. And I want you to confirm it.” YG placed both hands under his chin, with a serious look on his face.

Seungri said something to him? What could it be?

“What is it about, sir?” Aish what did that maknae say?!

“Is it true that you’re getting worked up about someone? I notice it sometimes too. You mess up a lot now.”

OH . How did he know? He couldn’t know about his feelings for Jiyong!

Seunghyun suddenly felt like he needed to cover it up.. Anything.. say something, Seunghyun!

“U-Uh… the maknae is wrong, I am not—“

“So, you need to get it over with and just confess with that girl already.”

“Yes sir. I’m going to—Huh?” Seunghyun looked dumbfounded. He didn’t expect YG to say that. Or did he hear it correctly? “Sir?” he repeated, hoping that he just hard it wrong.

“I said, just confess to the girl already but make it as secretly as you can. I can’t have you messing up anymore because of a stupid crush.” Now, Hyunsuk is leaning on his chair with arms crossed, still with the same seriousness a couple of minutes ago. But, did he say “girl”? So, he doesn’t know who he likes? And does that mean that the boss supports him no matter who it is?

Seunghyun finally let out a smile, and his heartbeat beat normally again. “Yes, sir. I will.” He bowed and turned his heel to go out.


 

"I cannot think of another way to help Seunghyun-hyung with his problem..."

"What problem, Seungri?"

"E-Eh? U-Uhh" *stumbles* "Seunghyun-hyung has a little bit of problem with his lovelife. But it's nothing big, sir!"

"Who is this person that Seunghyun likes though?"

"He--She's... uhhh we haven't met her yet! But hyung likes her very much!"

"Oh."

"Can I ask a favor from you?"

"Since when can YOU ask a favor from me?"

*shivers* "Sorry sir I repent for my sins!!! But it's for the good of everyone! Especially Bigbang!"

"Okay. Tell me what it is."

"Please tell Seunghyun-hyung to just confess with Ji-- that girl! I'm begging you!!"

*silence*

"I'll cut out my screen time! Promise!"

"Deal."


 Sorry it took so long for me to make an update >__< I really missed this story~

Anyway, YG had already joined the "GTOP workforce" too! What will happen in Weekly Idol? Will another rival come in?