Operation: Make Jiyong Fall In Love With Seunghyun Like a Big Bang!

The Adventures of Courting G-Dragon

"WHAT??!" 

The studio almost exploded with the sound of the three voices which was obviously from a great shock. Youngbae, Daesung, and Seungri almost dropped their jaws after reacting that much from what their hyung had revealed at that moment. Thankfully, no one aside from them heard their scream (or shout), because if someone did (*coughMr.Yang*), they might get kicked from the studio already. 

"Is it true that you're in love with Jiyong-hyung, TOP-hyung?" Seungri inquired, as he's the first one to survive the great shock.

"Please lower your voice, Seungri. I can't have anyone other than you know it." Seunghyun sent Seungri a threatening look. "And yes, I am in love with Jiyong."

"Ohhh...So, YOU ARE REALLY IN OVE WITH JIYONG-HYUNG!!! I THOUGHT SO!!!" Seungri made a clapping motion, feeling so proud that his hunch was indeed right. Seunghyun facepalmed in his head, Daesung tried to stop Seungri from shouting it out aloud, and Youngbae gave up even before trying. There's no helping Seungri indeed.

"Okay, yes you're right, but will you please---"

"I CAN'T REALLY BELIEVE IT HYUNG! SO THAT'S WHY YOU AND JIYONG-HYUNG ALWAYS--"

Seunghyun sent the maknae a death glare which made him stop. For good.

"Sorry, hyung." Finally, Seungri calmed down and took his seat again like a good boy.

"So, hyung, what do you want to do about it now?" Youngbae asked seriously. If Seunghyun likes Jiyong, then he should do something about his feelings, right?

"I don't know. I just realized it days ago and I can't think properly. Should I confess?"

Daesung, who was silent the whole time, spoke up. "Maybe you should try to make him feel how you feel first, hyung. Then maybe confessing will be easy for you."

"Yeah! And we'll definitely help you, hyung!" Seungri chipped in.

"Thank you guys." Seunghyun had never been more thankful to his friends. "I felt like if I didn't do it now, I would lose my chance in having Jiyong."

Youngbae put his hand on Seunghyun's shoulder. "Don't worry, hyung. Even though I don't want to hear details on how you fell in love with Jiyong, I still would help you."


 

And that brings us to Seunghyun's current situation: he wears a very expensive suit, even more expensive than the ones he wore in his interviews; and he's holding a bouquet of flowers in one hand. All he needs is to ring Jiyong's doorbell and the plan would follow suit.

Whose idea is this again? Oh, their adorable (sarcastic tone) maknae, Lee Seunghyun.He called this plan 'OMJFILWSLABB'! Or Operation: Make Jiyong Fall In Love with Seunghyun Like a Big Bang! Uggh. Leave it to Seungri to make ridiculous plan names and plans. But even though it sounds funny, Seunghyun still has to go along with it because it might work.

Seunghyun was standing at Jiyong door for about 5 minutes now, and he still hasn't rung the doorbell. He heard someone calling his name from the bushes. He quickly turned his head to the source of the voice.

"Hyung? Why aren't you ringing his doorbell? Are you scared?" Seungri whispered in a shouting way.

"I'm not! I'm just internalizing." He lied. Seunghyun's scared as . "Do I really have to do this?"

"Yes, hyung! Be a man!"

"It's because I am a man that I'm worried about this. Is it okay to give another man flowers? Really?"

Instead of answering the question, Seungri pushed Seunghyun forward and that made him accidentally ring Jiyong's doorbell. Damn you, Seungri!

Already panicking, Seunghyun fixed his clothes, hair, and the flowers in his hand. And as soon as the door opened, Seunghyun felt his heart fall again at the sight of Jiyong. 

Jiyong doesn't have any make-up on which reveals his true beauty and cuteness (according to Seunghyun's encyclopedia). He's also wearing a simple shirt, and oh god, he's wearing short shorts in which Seunghyun thanked the Gods for. He can have an eyeful of those creamy thighs and legs.

"Hyung? What are you doing here so late at night?" Jiyong asked curiously, raising his cute brows in the process. 

Seunghyun saw his pink lips move, but couldn't quite make out the words Jiyong was saying. Are those lips meant for seducing him? Seunghyun needs to get a hold of himself.

Behind the bushes, a certain maknae wants to bang his head to the nearest wall just by watching his hyung making a fool out of himself.

"Hyung?" Jiyong asked again. When Seunghyun didn't answer, he waved his hand in front of him to get his attention. That worked though.

"I-I'm sorry for visiting you so suddenly. Uh.. I just wanna give you this." he shove the bouquet into Jiyong's chest. Jiyong made a curious sound.

"What's this for, hyung?" 

Seunghyun was sweating profusely. He had never been so nervous in his life before. Even facing a thousands of people didn't make him falter like this. He had been captured by Jiyong's magic, and he couldn't get away. And he's at loss for words.

"Oh! I see, you're giving this for my mom's birthday tomorrow and you want me to give this to her. Am I right?" Jiyong beamed at him.

No, It's for you. "Yes." oh damn.

"Thanks, hyung. She'll be really happy."

"Yeah. You're welcome."

"Is that all you need? You can go inside my house if you like?"

Yes. I want to."No, I.. I have to go home. Good night, Ji."

"Good night, hyung. And don't drink while driving, okay?"

Aww. Leave it to Jiyong to worry about him everytime.

"Yes. Bye.."

And a certain maknae was currently banging his head to the ground.


Author's note: OMJFILWSLABB failed! hahahaha xDD Oh Seunghyun, what would Seungri do with you? 

Next: Daesung's plan!