Daesung's Plan, Commence!

The Adventures of Courting G-Dragon

As soon as Seunghyun and Seungri got into the car, the older male slumped down, and leaned his head in both of his arms. "Why does it have to be so hard?"

"Hyung it isn't hard." Seungri patted his shoulders. "You're just nervous which makes it so hard."

"But maknae, everytime I look at Jiyong, all the words come out wrong. I just made fool of myself." He held his face in his hands, as if crying.

"Good thing you realized it, Top-hyung. You should learn from this."

Seunghyun made a mental note to strangle Seungri after all this.


 First attempt (OMJFILLABB)

Status: FAILED

"I just can't believe Seunghyun-hyung's stupidity sometimes. If I were him, I would have just kissed Jiyong-hyung to hide my embarrassment and get it over with!" *facewalls* "Now I wonder why I look up to him."

*suddenly feels a killing intent not to far away*

"Hyuuuung please don't kill me! I didn't notice that I said that out loud!!" *runs away*


 Seunghyun scans the paper that Daesung has given him. There were words that form into sentences...oh a poem? As Seunghyun reads the lines silently, he could feel himself cringe with the overly-mushy feel the poem was giving him. 

"Dae, what would I do with this poem?"

"Hyung, it's not a poem, it's a song!" Daesung showed two thumbs-up to him. "Since you can't express your love through words directly, why don't we put your feelings in a song? Isn't it a good idea?" The thumbs-up were followed by a beam. "This plan would be called: Confess to Jiyong-hyung Like a Lovesong Baby!"

Another crazy plan name. He didn't expect that Dae can also come up with that. "But why were you the one who wrote the lyrics?"

"Because I'm afraid you'll write something with Francis Bacon again..or about the chairs you own."

"Do you have a problem with my chairs???" 

The younger male once again felt dread with Seunghyun's tone of voice and his eyes. Nobody messes with hyung's chairs. "Uhh.. nothing. I mean, *sweatdrops* it's easier if you'll just add music to it, because it will take time to write the lyrics. Also, you can add your own lyrics or change the one I wrote for your own liking."

Seunghyun nodded. Daesung has a point. Maybe singing a love song to his beloved Jiyong would make everything easier. He doesn't want to repeat what happened in the first attempt. That feeling of wanting to dig a hole and hiding there forever is something he doesn't want.

"Okay then. Thanks Dae. If Jiyong agrees to go out with me, I'll give you a chair as a present!" Seunghyun placed both hands on Daesung's shoulders as to keep him in place, then smiled widely.

"E-Ehh? Uhh.. no need to thank me hyung! And don't worry, I don't need anything! Just knowing you and Jiyong-hyung being together is already fine with me. Hehehe.."

And that's how Dae escaped Seunghyun's 8th chair present.


 Jiyong just finished his photoshoot for Vogue, and he just immediately went to his dressing room to get a little rest. He was the only one inside since his manager was talking to the photographer and his make-up artists were probably grabbing lunch and they'll come back later. When he was about to post something in his IG account, the door suddenly opened...revealing Seunghyun with a guitar in hand. 

Seunghyun could see Jiyong's adorable shocked face and he swooned mentally. 

"Hyung? Why are you here?" Jiyong almost jumped in his seat at the sight of him.

"Am I not welcome anymore?"

"I mean, aren't you busy?" The younger male asked as a matter-of-factly.

"No, not really." He smiled. Jiyong looked so happy after hearing his answer. "Actually, I..." 

"Hmm?"

"I want..." A sudden text cut him off. Wow, that's a good lifesaver there. "Wait a sec, Ji." Seunghyun fished his phone, it's a text from Daesung. 

Hyung, fighting. Don't be so nervous, just remember to be direct to him. Okay? Seungri told me you almost peed your pants that time.

('Why did I even let that panda live again? Oh, because he said he'll help me with Jiyong.') After replying to Dae ('Yeah, I'll be fine'), he put back his phone in his pocket and saved enough courage for this. 

"Uh Ji," Jiyong looks back to him after fixing his hair for a bit. "I want you to listen to this."

When Seunghyun got the other's nod, he started strumming his guitar to start the cheesiest, yet most romantic song he had written in his life. 

"I never would have imagined, that I'd fall for you like this

Your beauty is incomparable, looking at you is a complete bliss..."

He sang and his voice was definitely shaking, but he's trying his best to keep his composure. This is for Jiyong after all. He smiled when he saw the other guy being taken aback, surprised by his sudden actions. Seunghyun looked directly at Jiyong's eyes, as if letting him know that the song is really for him with just a look.

Throughout the whole song, Jiyong was only looking at Seunghyun, and vice versa. Finally, Seunghyun finishes the song with a perfect outro.

"There's so much I want to tell you,

But right now all I can say is I love you.." Yes, I love you Kwon Jiyong!

After the last note was strummed, Seunghyun waited for Jiyong's answer. When he didn't answer, Seunghyun started panicking mentally.

OH SH*T WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE THE SONG?! WHAT IF HE NOTICE THAT THE SONG IS FOR HIM? WAIT--THE SONG IS REALLY FOR HIM. PLEASE LET HIM FEEL MY FEELINGS. DAMN.

This is what he's thinking while looking so calm and collected on the outside. "Ji?" He finally choked out.

"I LOVE IT HYUNG! I think it would suit our next album perfectly!"

"I love yo--HUh?" Next album? What? So Jiyong thought that Seunghyun wrote it for their next album? "But, Ji--"

"Yes, I know it really has that very romantic feel to it, that we don't usually sing, but I know that fans will love it. Just like your song 'Hello--" 

Seunghyun has to do it. He just had to walk towards Jiyong, and grab his face with both of his hands. "H-Hyung?" Jiyong looked at him with wide eyes.

Badump badump badump. Damn, this feels like mangas that his sister likes to read. Now, he just had to kiss Jiyong and sweep him of his feet. The only problem is, he couldn't move. He's stuck in that position with Jiyong for a minute now. And Jiyong's already waving his hand in front of his face.

"Hyung?!" He called again.

Seunghyun seemed to be awaken from his trance and slowly...ever so slowly, he moved his hand up to the other's cheek and...wiped it. "There's dirt on your face, Ji."

OHHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKK WHY DO I HAVE TO BE SO IDIOTIC AT THIS PRECIOUS MOMENT THERE'S NO EFFIN DIRT ON HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE DAMNIT

Yes folks, our big Seunghyun just lost himself forever.

"Oh." Jiyong reflxively wiped his cheek, too. "Thanks, hyung."

Seunghyun released Jiyong and took steps back. "You're welcome. And...can we use the song for our next album?"

"Sure hyung! That's what I said a while ago. right?"

And once again, Seunghyun wants to buy a rock to get his pride and dignity back.


 "So...you only did not let him know that the song is for him, you also wasted the chance to kiss him?!!! Aish, hyung!"

"Who invited you in Daesung's house again, Seungri?" Seunghyun annoyingly replied to their maknae. He doesn't like taking everything out on somebody, but Seungri just likes to get him irritated, doesn't he?

"No one? I just invited myself, hyung."

"Anyway," Daesung started. "How come Jiyong thought that it's an new song for our album?" 

Seunghyun shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I was pretty sure I was looking at him the whole time, especially on his gorgeous eyes and delicious lips--"

"Ya hyung we don't need details about how seductive Jiyong looks for you" Youngbae talked in between. 

"Sorry. But I know I was successful to get the message across!"

"But you didn't clarify either. You just agreed to him." Dae concluded, and he was right. Seunghyun took deep breaths again. He'll try again next time.


SECOND ATTEMPT: CTJLALSB

STATUS: FAILED!

"Hyung, I thought I told you to be straightforward?"

"I can't think properly when Jiyong's near, Dae!"

"That's another lame excuse, hyung!"

"Nobody asked for your opinion, Seungri -.-"


 

Author's Notes:

uwaah I can't believe our Top didn't even speak up or clarified himself T__T how could he confess if he's getting tongue tied whenever Jiyong's near? 

Next: Youngbae, and Fall in Love Like a Schoolgirl attempt!