Confession: Youngbae Style

The Adventures of Courting G-Dragon

Ever since he was young, Youngbae had been scared of girls. He felt really small whenever he talked to them (pun intended). But that wasn't until he became popular and gained confidence. Now, he got a very pretty girlfriend (side-eyes Hyorin), thanks to his overwhelming charisma and of course, personality. So now, he wanted Seunghyun to also have the girl--I mean, boy of his dreams. He's going to help his older group member in the same way he did back when he was in highschool. And he's going to make sure that it'll be successful.


 

ATTEMPT NO. 3: Confession: Youngbae Style

Proponents: Dong Youngbae, Choi Seunghyun

"Finally, a normal plan name."

"Yeah, leave everything to me hyung."

"Can I really trust you?"

"Of course, are you looking down at my courting techniques when I was in highschool?"

"Tell me again why you got only one girlfriend since you were born?"

*nerve twitch* "Hyung, do you want me to help you or not?"

 


"What is this, Dong Youngbae?" Seunghyun did a double take at the envelope that the younger guy in front of him has given. He's pretty sure that was an envelope...right? Does it have anything to do with courting?

"It's an envelope, duh."

Seunghyun scrunched his face in a confused look. "I know. But what are we going to do with this?"

Youngbae felt the urge to pull his hair out. "It's not just an envelope. It is a love letter." He looks at Seunghyun seriously, "A love letter, hyung."

"You mean, I'm going to give this to Jiyong?" Seunghyun raised his brows. He chuckled, "I'm not a schoolgirl." 

"And? That doesn't mean that you cannot use that technique to confess easily." 

"When you said that I'm going to confess like in those shoujo mangas (manhwas) you make me read last night, I thought I was going to do what the guys did there! I didn't expect that I'm going to take the girls' role here!" 

"With what I've heard from the other two (DS and SR), you couldn't even utter a proper sentence to Jiyong so how can you make what the guys did in those mangas?"

"But I don't want to court someone like that." He pouted, feigning being butthurt.

"Didn't I tell you that this is what I did in the past? So it would surely work!"

"But you didn't have a girlfriend until--"

"Say more or I'm never going to help you."

That made Seunghyun purse his lips. He definitely needed help. Any kind of help will do, even this. 

But he won't blush like what those girls do in mushy and overly romatic mangas. Never!


 

"Hyung," Seunghyun felt a nudge. "Get ready. There he is!"

Seunghyun rubbed at his side where Youngbae nudged. He looked at where the smaller guy was pointing, and saw Jiyong dressed very casually and going out from the clothes store near the YG building. His heart was beating really fast, while his hand clutched to the love letter Youngbae had given him. Jiyong really looked cute with a beanie, a simple tee with a scarf and a tight-fitted pants. Seunghyun felt his heart skipped a beat, which couldn't possibly happen, but it happened anyway just at the sight at the object of his affections. He couldn't wait to go on with their plan, but as the same time he also want to just stare at his future boyfriend all day.

He and Youngbae were both behind a wall, observing Jiyong as he finally went out of the clothes store, with two shopping bags in hand. A group of girls apporached him and asked for his autographs, and a couple of selcas. Seunghyun felt really jealous, and Youngbae could tell that his hyung was emitting some kind of deadly aura while watching them.

"Chill Seunghyun-hyung, remember not to be worked out." He said in a low voice, hoping to at least calm Seunghyun down.

"YES I AM CHILLING OUT."

"I can sense a killing aura though."

"WHAT KILLING AURA DO YOU MEAN? I AM PERFECTLY--YES PERFECTLY FINE WITH THOSE GIRLS HOGGING MY JIYONG"

Youngbae cringed. Seunghyun can be really scary when something was stolen from him. And that 'thing' was fortunately (or unfortunately) his bestfriend. "Uh.. okay." He huffed nervously. "Do you still remember the plan, though?"

"Yes. Give the letter to Jiyong. And remember to be cool and calm. Don't panic. Panicking leads to idiocy." Seunghyun answered automatically. Good, he was well-oriented.

"Okay." Youngbae glanced at their target to see that he was already waving to his fans who were walking away, waving back. "Hyung! Jiyong's alone now! Let's go."

Seunghyun halted. He looked at the letter in hand, then at the smiling Jiyong. This is it. He's not a bingu for nothing. He slowly walked to where Jiyong was, straightening his clothes and fixing his hair while at it. Youngbae followed suit. 

"Hyung!" Oh , Jiyong noticed them quickly.

"H-Hey, Jiyong. You went shopping?" He smiled nervously. 

"Yes!" Jiyong even looked at his shopping bags. "We're going on a tour so I wanna have something nice to wear."

"But everything you wear is nice! I- I mean, every clothes looks nice whenever you wear them." Badump. 

Jiyong smiled. "Really? You really think I look nice?"

"Of course! In fact, you look really pretty... Uh I mean, the clothes you're wearing now looks pretty." Seunghyun looks away blushing. Oh no, did the mangas he read last night already affect him?

Jiyong looked down shyly. "Thanks. It's been so long since you complimented me like this." He said, removing his beanie and ruffled his own hair. What a cute gesture.

"Ahem." 

They almost forgot there's another member in there as well. "Oh Youngbae, I didn't notice you were here too!"

"Yeah. And actually, hyung wants to give something to you." He jabbed Seunghyun in the ribs. Seunghyun winced slightly but he got what Youngbae meant. 

With every ounce of confidence, determination, and love that he has, he looked directly into Jiyong eyes as if wanting to melt him, (or maybe eyef*ck him, I guess? Don't look at me like that!) Then he hastily shoved the girly envelope that was almost crumpled into Jiyong's chest.

Jiyong looked dumbstruck at the sudden action and all he could produce was a shocked and confused expression. He looked at the envelope in his chest. "W-What is this, hyung?"

Seunghyun's heart was beating like crazy. He took a deep breath, "Jiyong, I like you--"

Jiyong's ears and cheeks turned red. Youngbae looked at him like a proud daddy. ('Finally hyung! Now we can celebrate the success of our plan!')

"--to accompany me to the furniture shop!" Wait..What?

.

.

.

Jiyong paused and blinked several times. "Huh?" He stared at the taller male in shock and confusion.

HOLYSHIIIIT I MEANT 'GO OUT WITH ME' not 'ACCOMPANY ME TO THE FURNITURE SHOP'! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT. CHOI SEUNGHYUN I GUESS YOU REALLY NEED TO GO SEEK A PSYCHIATRIST

"Uh... n-nevermind!" 

And ran away Seunghyun did.


 

THIRD ATTEMPT: CYS

STATUS: SUPER, MEGA FAIL!

"I'm not going to help you again hyung! Why do you have to go and ruin your confession yourself?!"

"I got scared, alright!!!"

"You're hopeless."

"Says the one who only got one girlfriend--"

"Say one more and I'll burn your secret Jiyong stash."

"How did you know about that?"

.

.

.

"I can't believe I blushed for nothing!"

"J-Jiyong???"

"You're such an idiot, hyung!"

"Wait Jiyong don't run away!"


 

Author's notes: 

Third attempt got ruined, by none other than Seunghyun (again) hahaha xD he's hopeless, I know xDD but what's this? A revelation from Jiyong?

Thank you for your comments and your upvotes! I'm inspired to write this story because of you guys~ I actually started shipping GTOP 3 months ago (and become a Bigbang fangirl as well), and from the proofs I read, it's possible that they are really dating~! If not, there's one thing I'm sure of: Jiyong is inlove/has a crush on Seunghyun for a long time already! There's no way Jiyong would look at Seunghyun like that and say that he's not (at least) smitten with him~ 

Maybe I'll write a fic which is something like "8 signs that Jiyong is in love". What do you guys think? ;) ;)

And btw, MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!