Epilogue

Should it be you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

No problem… if I can’t see your face everyday…

No problem… if I can’t see your smile everyday…

No problem… if I can’t hold your hands everyday…

No problem…

Because I know that our feeling growing deeper everyday…

That we’re going stronger…

 

 

Right?

 

 

***

 

Seohyun sat on the bed, with a comfortable position. She’s talking with Yonghwa on the phone, “yup! Minhyuk said they qualify for the quarter final. Even though I didn’t go and watch myself, but other people who went said he's the best.” She said.

 

“…That’s must be greet to watch and cheer for Changmin Hyung for the match.”

 

“We must… You’re going to coming here for summer holiday, so let’s go watch and cheer together.” She said.

 

“…Okay.”

 

 

The line went silent. She bitted her lip, debated to say it or not.  She has something she wanted to ask him. She was shy, because Yonghwa never mention anything to her about it.

 

“Yonghwa… for the summer holiday, how about go to beach or swimming pool or something like that? I really want to go together.” She said.

 

“Yeah I’d love too. Let’s have fun together, Seohyun.”

 

She smiled when he said that. She really wanted to spend the summer holiday together, because that will be their first summer as a couple, and beside it’s already one year they didn’t meet. The timing is just right to have fun together.

 

 

***

 

 

 

It’s time… It’s time…

Seohyun felt nervous suddenly. Yonghwa arrived last night, and today they planed to meet at her house, spending time together. Her heart beats crazily. She was nervous but excited too. She went to her room to check her appearance, again… for the several times already.

When someone rang the bell, she ran toward the door. She caught for breath before opening the door. She saw him standing in front of the door. She stunned with his appearance. He looked a little bit different from the last time she looked him. He looked taller now, and she noticed that he changed his hair style, that she found it suit him better, he looked so handsome.

 

“…Annyeong, Seohyun-ah… long time, no see.” Yonghwa greeted her first.

 

She saw him smiling for her. Maybe his appearance slightly changed, but his smile remains the same, so warm and she really liked that. She smiled back to him. She still lost with her words to greet him back instead she greeted him with a hug. She missed him, so much, and she needed this to convince her that this is not a dream, this is real… he is real. They stayed at that position, hugging, for a minutes. They needed that, felt each other presence to fill their absent before.

 She was the first who broke the hug, “please come in.” She said.

 

He followed her behind, “wah… It’s been a long time since I last came in. where’s your parent?”

 

“My dad works. And my mom… she was here earlier but it seems that she went out.” She said.

She told him to sit. She brought him a drink, some snacks and Spaghetti cream cheese, his favorite food. She known he really love pasta especially spaghetti. “I made this with my mother.” She pointed to Spaghetti Cream Cheese, “so I can guarantee the taste.” she giggled.

His eyes sparkling, he looked like a child when he happy like that.

 

She gulped, nervous, when he chews, “how?” She nervously asked him.

 

He nodded excited. “It’s so delicious.” He gave her a thumb up.

 

She smiled, relieved that he like the food. They talked about many things while ate. Even thought they communicated everyday, via phone, still the best thing to communicate is face to face.  

 

 

“Let me wash the dishes.” Yonghwa offered when they finished.

 

Seohyun standing beside him, watched him wash the dishes. “Ah right, I forgot to tell you. Yesterday I watch soccer match with Minhyuk. Changmin oppa’s team won the quarter finals. He was so amazing. Oppa said we should watch him for the semi final.”

 

“…it’s that so?”

 

“Hu-uh.” Then, she started blabbering non stop about the match that she came to watch.

Until she felt something soft and warm on her lips, she gasped when she realized that Yonghwa pecked her lips.

“Have you done talking?” Yonghwa asked her. He already finished wash the dishes.

 

She didn’t realize it because she’s too excited talking about the match.

This is our real kiss after one year. She blushed, “…l-let’s watch a movie then.” She asked him shyly.

Yonghwa smiled, he found she was cute with blushing face and tried to avoid eye contact with him.

 

 

 

“Horror movie is the best at summer. I borrowed this movie from Tiffany, she recommended me to watch this with you.” She explained to Yonghwa when he asked about the movie they’ll watch.

He nodded, “I wanted to watch this movie too.” He said. “Then, let’s play it.”

 

“Before that, I have something for you. I give you now, before I forgot. Wait here.” She went to her room then brought something for him.

 

“Here for you.” she gave him a small box.

 

“What is it?” Yonghwa wondered.

 

“I made something for you. Ah… don’t expect too much. It’s just a small gift. But still, I put effort to this.” she told him.

 

Yonghwa open the box. He found a cute handmade knitted doll.

 

“It’s phone strap. Looks… I have it too… I made it couple.” She grinned while showing him her phone with the same phone strap.

 

He was touched by her effort, then he found her cute grinning like that, and maybe the mood that made him kissed her without hesitation. The kissed represent his heart, what he felt right now, how he was grateful, and how touched he was.

 

The kiss went long and… deep. It made her felt so hot. She wasn’t ready with this sudden passionate kiss. She felt that her heart going to explode. “Yo-yonghwa… W-wait…” she tried to stop him.

Her voice seems to be a reminder for him, he stop the kiss, “S-sorry I made you scared. I just… miss you. Sorry…” his eyes told her that he really sorry, felt guilty that he made her scared of him.

She felt bad to make him felt guilty. The kissed was too sudden that make her felt weird, not because she wasn’t felt the same like him. She missed him too, so much.

She hugged him to make him less guilty, “I miss you too… so much. It’s just… too sudden, my heart beating like crazy. It felt weird.” She blushed when said that.

They hugged for a while, until Yonghwa broke the hugged, then, “Seohyun, can I kiss you again?”

She blushed hard, but she nodded then. He didn’t have to wait again, He kissed her, this time he kissed her slowly but… deeply. He wanted her know how he felt... How he really missed her… How he longed for her and he didn’t want to scare her again.

He made her open with his tongue for his better access to explore her deeper. The kiss became hotter, passionate, but still slowly, not in a rush. They make sure that they can feel what they felt each other. Slowly… he kissed her down to her neck. She froze when he do that, even thought she said to herself that she was ready, but the feeling when Yonghwa’s lip touch her neck felt so weird. She gripped tightly on his shirt, felt that if she didn’t do that she will fall. She felt his kiss went down from her neck… almost touched her chest.

 

“I’m home…”

 

Seohyun jolted when she heard her mother’s voice, she pushed him and accidentally hit him hard on his face. She mouth ‘sorry’ to him when he groaned in pain.

 

“Who’s shoes it that? Ah… must be Yonghwa.” she heard her mother voice again.

 

She smoothed her hair quickly, and cleared her voice. “Omma…” she walked toward the door welcoming her mom. Yonghwa followed her behind.

 

“An-anyeonghaseyo. “ Yonghwa greeted her.

 

“Oh Yonghwa… long time no see. How are you? Are you doing fine there?”

 

“Ah…Y-yes…” He felt nervous. His heart beating fast and he still feeling hot.

 

“Glad to hear that.” She smiled. “I’ll go to my room. Enjoy your time together.” She said, then, walked to her room.

 

Seohyun looked at him, he looked at her too. Their face blushed from embarrassment, but then they laughed.

 

“uhm… let’s start the movie from the beginning again.” she said.

     

“Yes please. But, I want to go to toilet first.” Yonghwa said. And, she pointed the way to toilet for him.

 

 

 

She waited for him, when she heard his phone beeped. At first she ignored it, then, it beep again two times. It sounds like someone chat him.

 

Curious, she peeked at his phone, and read the text.

 

Yonghwa…

 

It felt so lonely without you.

 

But, I’ll flight there to catch you soon. Keke

See you there. I miss you.

 

From someone named Nicole.

 

Thump…

Nicole? Who is she? He never mentioned ‘that girl’ before. His friend?

 

She saw Yonghwa walked toward her, then sat beside her.

 

”There’s a text for you.” She lazily said, then, gave the phone to him.

She observed him, perhaps his expression changed, because she caught him! He got caught!

She watched him replying the text, then, he put the phone on the table again.

“Let’s watch now.” He said to her. He pressed the play button, then, focused to the movie.

Huh?  He didn’t explain to her about the text. He didn’t explain to her who’s that ‘Nichole girl’. She wanted him to tell her, so she’ll less worry. No… not because she didn’t believe him. Just… it’s like she wanted him to confirm it him self that ‘that girl’ only a friend.

Well, she admitted. She… was… jealous.

 

Yonghwa noticed her changing mood. “What’s wrong? Why I get the feeling that you felt unhappy?”

 

“I’m not…” she pouted.

Yonghwa found her adorable, he put his hand on her shoulder, pulled her closer to him, make her head laid on his chest, kiss her crown head, then, he focused to the movie again. While watching, his left hand played with her hair sometimes.

She wanted to sulk to him, wanted him to tell her about ‘that girl who text him’. But his sweet gesture made her melt. She felt so warm in his arms, and feels being loved.

 

Maybe I’m thinking too much…

He loves me... She thought.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter