Chapter 17

Should it be you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seohyun sat on the ground at the school backyard, alone. This place became her favorite places lately. Because school has ended a while ago, so this place is very quiet, and it makes her comfortable. Everything happened lately, and makes her confused, she don’t know how to do.

She sighed.

 

“just a minute..” she mumbled. “..then, I’ll go home.” she said. To the sky.

 

 

 

“..Seohyun?”

 

Seohyun turned around and saw Qian standing behind her.

 

“..you again..” Qian sighed.

 

“eonnie?”

 

“well, I don’t know why I have to meet you..” Qian said. “..but it’s better than I should daydreaming alone..”

 

Seohyun chuckled. “eonnie, you can’t call it daydream If you do it together, it call discussion.”

 

 

Qian rolled her eyes, then sat beside her.

 

“do you have a problem too eonnie?” Seohyun asked.

 

“well..” Qian said. Then realized, “..too?”

 

Seohyun smiled. Without looking at her Seohyun said. “I still didn’t understand about love.. how to do.. how to say.. what if I make a mistake, or what if I hurt him.. it makes me confused.”

 

“ya! you like someone who love you back! It’s mutual love. If he still didn’t say anything to you, why you didn’t say it first to him again?” Qian said, frustrated. “what makes you confused?! Wah.. Seohyun.. really.. you always make me irritated..”

 

Seohyun turned to her. “eonnie.. seems like you misunderstanding me..”

 

“what? I told you about Changmin feelings..”

 

“eonnie.. but what I feel now is not mutual love..” Seohyun confessed.

 

Qian looked at her, surprised. didn’t believe what she heard.

 

“..once more,  will start with unrequited love..”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“Yonghwa..”

 

He just finished his dinner with his family. And now, they had a while time for talk. His dad called him. when he looked at him, he know that his dad will talk about serious matter.

 

“yes appa?”

 

“I think I already gave enough time for you to think.” He dad said. “we should take care for your move from now. i already said to you, you can follow us later when you finish your school here and stay with you grandmom.”

 

“Yonghwa.. but I want you to gather with us.” His mom said.

 

He looked at his mom and his dad. He had thought about this matter repeatedly. He didn’t want to move. He didn’t want to separate with his friends, his band. And the thought about he should adapt with new environment scared him, he’s not ready. But he didn’t want to live a part with his parent, his family. And he know about his friends he can visit them when holidays.

 

He always thought why his father want them to move together with him. Why can’t he just work like usual, go for business trip for a long time then go home. well, it his selfishness to think that way.

He already made a decision. He know this is the best decision for him.

 

 

“..appa.. omma.. I had my decision.. I……….”

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

A months later..

 

 

Seohyun heard that about the soccer final match, and Changmin team win. She’s happy. she really want to congratulate him. but when she remembered his word, she didn’t know how to do. She was afraid.

She was pacing in her room.

 

“argh.. molla..”

She walked to the balcony. She thought, the best thing to do is to confess to him. to clear everything between them. So, she bravely jumped to his room to congratulate him and to clear everything between them.

 

She jumped to his balcony when Changmin opened the door. That makes her startled and nearly lost her balance. Changmin saw her, and caught her.

 

“..hyaaa..”

 

“..that’s dangerous.. Joohyun-ah, how many times I told you?” Changmin said.

 

“oppa.. gomawo.” She said. “..ah.. oppa congratulation.” She smiled.

 

“ah you heard?” Changmin smiled. “thank you Joohyun.”

 

Silent.

 

“..Joohyun, I—“

 

“oppa..”

 

They speak at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled. Changmin let her to talk first.

 

“oppa..” She said. She bowed her head. Just a while ago she had the courage to confess to him. but when she looked at his face, she didn’t sure what to say. But she knew she must say it to him. now.

 

“oppa, I always loved you. My memories full of you. Your warm hand always protect me. your care, your affection toward me. I loved being with you..” she continued. “when I didn’t understand what love is, without I realize I always hurt you. I’m sorry..”

 

She know she can’t hold her tears anymore. She’s crying. the thought of hurting her oppa again, made her hurt too. She feels sorry. For hurting him, for her stupid feeling, for her stupid love, for her  being a fool. She feels really sorry. She cried harder.

“..i’m sorry oppa..”

 

Changmin patted her head.

 

“joohyun.. looked at me.”

 

She meet his smiling face.

 

“..I always loved you.” He said, then hugged her. “I’m sorry I made you cry a lot, I hurt you a lot..”

She sobbed hard when she heard him said that. she realized they hurt each other a lot. She cried for him a lot. She hurt him a lot. Too much hurt and tears.

Now, they confess to each other. They felt they understand each other. It was okay to hurt, to cried before because they forgave each other now and move on.

 

Changmin hugged her tight. “..just a bit longer let me stay like this..”

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

“..Yonghwa I heard from Soojung, you’ll be moved.” Minhyuk asked him.

 

Yonghwa surprised when Minhyuk asked him that. He’s talking with Joon, jonghyun and Jungshin at class when Minhyuk who just arrived at class suddenly approached him with that question with loud sound, made the class surprised and gave him attention.

 

Joon, Jong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter