Chapter 1

Should it be you?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First love is…

 

Smile like a fool when remember about simple moment with him..

 

Always talk about him to your friends..

 

Just because he smile to you, you’ll think that day was a great day..

 

when everything only about him in your mind..

 

just like crazy person..

 

when your happiness so simple like that..

 

I think that’s the meaning of first love.. 

 

 

***

Annyeong.. Seo Joohyun imnida. You can call me Joohyun, but my friends prefer to call me Seohyun. I’m first grade student in Seungri High School. I’m omma and appa’s precious princess, I don’t have any siblings. When I was a child, I think become an only child was so cool, but when my friends one by one had sister or brother, I felt so lonely. I envy them who have siblings. They can wore match clothes, care each other, take a picture together, even they can fight… just like a sibling.

Seems like God really loves me, even tough omma can’t give me a brother God gave me a brother with another way.  When  I was 5 years old, we moved to new apartment. Our next door neighbor have 2 son. First son, he is two years older than me, and the maknae has the same age with me. They’re Kang Changmin and Kang Minhyuk.

Since that day they always take care to me, they threat me like I’m their sister. We always play together, eat together, go to same school, and they’ll fight for me if there’s a mean boy who makes me cry.

I’m really gratefull that I finally have a brothers.

 

 

***

 

“eehh.. what time is it?” I awoke because my phone keep ringing. I search for my phone and check it.

“oh already 11 pm!”

 

You have 4 missed calls and 2 messages.

 

From : Minnie Oppa

Joohyun-ah, you said you want to watch together here, it’s time already.   

 

From : Minhyukie

Ya! Are you sleep already? Wake up!! Palli come here!!!

Don’t forget to bring some drinks! keke

 

“OMO!! Wait me!!” I get up from my bed, go to kitchen to bring some drinks, back to my bedroom and  go straight to the balcony. And I jump to changmin oppa room’s balcony.

“oppa, i bring some cola!” I said while I open the door.

“you’re here my another enemy?  the match already begin!”

“joohyun-ah, how many times I’ve told you don’t jump over the balcony! That’s dangerous.” Said Changmin oppa while help me with the drinks.

“It’s almost midnight, I don’t want to disturb your parent.”  I sit beside him, the match Minhyuk’s mean is football match, Barcelona vs Real Madrid. Changmin oppa is Barcelona supporter and Minhyuk is Real Madrid supporter.  Of course I’ll said I’m Barcelona supporter too. Although I always think that CR is really cool keke. I really didn’t understand about football, but since I know that Changmin oppa really like football, I tried to like football too. When oppa become football player in school I tried to be .manager too but with the reason because I didn’t understand about football -you’re girl- they didn’t accept me.

“oppa, I’m sleepy. Wake me up if the match almost finish oh!” I’m just watch half of the match but really, my eyes feel so heavy.

“ara. I’ll wake you up.” Answer Changmin oppa.

I lay in Changmin oppa’s bed. Without any second I already fall asleep.

 

 

“Joohyun-ah.. wake up.”

“oppa?” I answer him with my half eyes still close. “who’s win? What time is it?”

“of coure Barcelona” he answer proudly. “its already morning Joohyun-ah.”

“huh?” I’ll get up and see that sun already rise.

“ I’ll  go home oppa!” I said to him. oppa only nodded  to me while he try to wake Minhyuk up.

I hurriedly go to my room -I jump over the balcony- and…

“Ya.. be carefull!” I giggled when he scream. Seems like I must make my ears ready to hear his complain later..

 

***

There’s no pure friendship between men and women

 

I write that quote in my note. Already read that several times. And not sure since when I agree to that quote. Maybe since I think I’m in love with Kang Changmin. Yeah, my oppa, I’m not sure, I mean when you always feel his protective toward you, when he always care to you, when he always help you, when he always stay close to you, are you really sure you wont fall in love with him?

Minhyuk? Okay.. okay.. I feel his protective, care, kind too.. but toward minhyuk I feel the different, he’s like my twin and with him I’m feel I’m not being a crazy person -you know what I mean-  

But  no.. I don’t want Changmin oppa know about my feeling. I’m afraid he’ll change toward me if he found out about my feeling. I’m afraid he’ll upset toward me.  So I’m not going to let him know. I think just be her sister was enough for me.

 

Right?

***

 

“seunggi oppa confessed to me last night, and I accept him.” Yoona told us with shy smile.

 “woah. Im Yoona you’ve already get your mind back! Daebak! Congratulation chinguu-ya!” Tiffany hysterical.

“chukkae Yoona.” I told her. I’m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter