Oplan7

Oplan

Friday came and Wonwoo decided to have lunch with them in the mall. It was the last day of school this December and Christmas break starts tomorrow.

 

“It’s about time emo boy! We missed you so much.” Seokmin hugged him tightly, not wanting to let go of him.

 

“Ugh. You’re so gay Seokmin. Let me go.” Wonwoo said trying to get away from Seokmin’s hug.

 

“No. Never. You missed a lot of thing for the past few weeks.” Seokmin said, hugging him even tighter.

 

“Seokminnie~ Let go of Wonwoo. He’ll get emo again if you won’t let him go.” Soonyoung pleaded and Seokmin let go of Wonwoo.

 

“Wonwoo hyung. This is Jihoon’s boyfriend, Seungcheol.” Mingyu introduced Seungcheol to Wonwoo and sneezed with his hand.

 

“Kid. I should be the one introducing my boyfriend.” And Jihoon rolled his eyes. “Yep. He’s my Boyfriend. Choi Seungcheol. Babe, this is Jeon Wonwoo. Our emo boy.” And the others laughed at Jihoon’s introductions.

 

“I thought you’re gonna end up being alone.” Wonwoo joked which he receive a light punch from the latter.

 

“Wonwoo. You’re such a loser. You missed the time when the three maknaes witnessed Junhao and Jicheol doing ‘it’ in the janitor’s room. You missed how the three cried like nonstop.” And Seokmin laughed but got hit by Jeonghan.

 

“Hey. I told you not to bring that topic when the kids are around.” And Jeonghan hit him again.

 

“Hey Seokmin. That’s why I’m here to make it up to you all.” And Wonwoo roamed his eyes on the group. “Wait. Where’s Wenchae?”

 

“I’m here~ And I brought Seungkwan with me.” They all turned around to see Watermelon grabbing a shy Seungkwan near their table.

 

“Introduce yourself Boo. No one will believe you if you get shy infront of them.” And Watermelon pushed Seungkwan lightly infront of them.

 

“Hello everyone.” Then he bowed 90 degrees. “I’m Boo Seungkwan. I’m 18 years old from Jeju. I hope we can all get close.” And smiled at them politely.

 

They introduce themselves to Seungkwan too. The others noticed that when it was Vernon’s turn, Seungkwan would smile shyly.

 

“Okay. Introduction’s done. Now Vernon, you go line up and order us some food. I want burger and fries.” Watermelon said and handed Vernon her payment.

 

“Kid. This is Burger King. Ofcourse it’s all burger and fries.” And Jihoon flicked Watermelon’s forehead.

 

“I’m not done yet fairy Jihoon. I want the one with no tomatoes, pickles and lettuce.”

 

The others also handed their payment.

 

“Hey, I can’t carry all your foods by myself. Why are you so mean to me this day?” Vernon whined while stomping his feet on the ground.

 

“I’ll go with you.” Seungkwan stand up and walked with Vernon to the cashier.

 

“I can feel that there’s going to be a new couple in our group.” Chan said and the elders nod.

 

“Yes. And it’s going to be me and Wenchae!” Wonwoo exclaimed and put his arms around Watermelon’s shoulder.

 

“Hey hyung! She’s mine. Back-off.” Mingyu grabbed Watermelon closer to him.

 

“Why am I even sitting between the two of you?” And she shakes her body so that the two would let go of her.

 

“You always sit with us.” And Mingyu hugged her arms.

 

“Ugh, let go of me Mingyu. You just sneeze a while ago with your hands! Get off me you snot!” She moves near to Wonwoo. “Save me from this snot Wonwoo.”

 

“You don’t mind if I sneeze like nonstop infront of you.” And there, he sneeze with his hands again. “And don’t go near to Wonwoo hyung.” He grabbed Watermelon by his hands that he just sneezed into it. Then again, he sneezed with his free hand.

 

“Eww Mingyu you—“ she stopped and stared at Mingyu’s red nose. “Wait, did you catch a cold?”

 

“Yeah, but it’s not really that worst.” And he sneezed again with his hand.

 

Not worst but he sneeze every five seconds.

 

“Uh… I gotta go. Be right back.” She stands up and walked out.

 

“Where do you think she’s going?” She asked them who’s busy with their lives.

 

Chan who is playing something in his phone while Jeunghan and Jisoo is cheering for him. Soonyoung and Seokmin laughing at something in Seokmin’s phone. Probably watching vines. Jun and Minghao whose almost gonna eat each other. You know what I mean eating each other guys. Seungcheol and Jihoon whispering to each other ears like Mingyu didn’t even hear them whispering like ‘You look beautiful today Jihoon. But more beautiful when I’m going to be on top of you in my bed.’ ‘Stop it babe. Not now. You’re making me .’ And Wonwoo who is staring at Mingyu, finding the right words to answer the younger.

 

“Probably buying some tissues and sanitizer for you. She doesn’t like it anymore you being unhygienic.” Wonwoo answered.

 

“I hate you hyung.” And he sneezed again with his hands. But this time, he wiped his hands with his snot in Wonwoo’s shoulder. The older didn’t argue with Mingyu anymore. He might flipped him if he’ll gone mad.

 

After ten minutes of waiting for their food, Seungkwan and Vernon arrived with their foods. They didn’t wait for Watermelon and they started eating.

 

After eight minutes, Watermelon arrived with a paperbag in her hand.

 

“Where have you been?” Jun asked Watermelon.

 

“You missed me already Jun oppa? Don’t worry I’m fine. I just went to a near pharmacy here in the mall. I bought Mingyu some tissues, hand sanitizers, medicines and warm bottled water.” And she handed the bottled water to Mingyu and took his soda. “You should not drink cold beverages, and after you eat take this medicines. I also bought you some medicines for cough incase you’ll catch one too.”

 

They stopped on what they are doing and stared at Watermelon. Shocked at what she just said and did.

 

“Guys, stop staring at me. I’m okay. And Seungkwanie, closed your mouth. A fly might get inside in your precious mouth,” And she started eating.

 

They start to get loud, Seungkwan leading the loudness followed by Seokmin, Soonyoung and Chan ofcourse. Even though he just met them like thirty minutes ago, he feel comfortable with them and got easily attached by them. He starts singing some English song which earned a laugh to Watermelon. His English wasn’t that flunt. Then Vernon would cheer poor Seungkwan up. Telling him that he would teach the latter some English. Wonwoo, bullying Mingyu who keep sneezing. The younger can’t enjoy because when he attempt to laugh when Seungkwan sang, he coughed.

 

“I hate this. Why this cough can’t let me laugh?!” Mingyu whined and sneezed again, this time with a tissue.

 

“You’ll get better soon.” Watermelon, encouraging Mingyu.

 

Well, his is weird. She doesn’t care anymore right? And now she’s concern of me buying stuffs for my cold. Is she… falling inlove with me again?

 

Jun just stared at the two. This is not right. He said to himself.