Oplan4

Oplan

“He even thought I was gay and that I like Seungcheol.” Then Mingyu face palmed.

 

Before replying to Mingyu’s rant, Watermelon tied her hair. “I’ve got the worst idea Mingyu!” She exclaimed.

 

She hurriedly took her phone inside her bag and call someone.

 

“Hey Seungcheol. Let’s eat lunch together… Yeah I mean just the two of us… No don’t pick me up to our classroom… Let’s just meet at that fast food restaurant where you saw him… Okay bye!” And she ended the call.

 

“You’re having lunch together? Without me?” And Mingyu whined.

 

“No. He’s having lunch with Jihoon.” And Watermelon smirked at the thought of Jihoon and Seungcheol eating together.

 

Oh.... It's a date!

 

“Why won’t Seungcheol just ask Jihoon out?”

 

“He’s a little shy. That’s why I’m helping him. Duh…”

 

 

 

“Hey. You know that your ex bestfriend here likes your boyfriend.” Jihoon said while giving death glares at Mingyu.

 

The three are walking together. Jihoon between the two of them.

 

“Jihoon. Seungcheol is not my boyfriend.” Watermelon said while playing with her hair.

 

“But you were crazy about him. You even talked nonstop about him when you arrived home from Soonyoung’s birthday.” Still giving death glares at Mingyu.

 

“Because I was thinking that time that you two would look good together.” And they arrived at the fast food restaurant.

 

Jihoon got a little bit awkward at the place. Because this was the place where he first saw Seungcheol with Watermelon.

 

“No. I think you two look good together.” And Jihoon smiled teasingly at Mingyu.

 

They went on a table that is good for two.

 

“Wait. Did you two bring me here to just watch you two eat?!” Jihoon cried like he was betrayed.

 

Did this two are in good terms now? Are they already bestfriends again?

 

“No. We just sent you here for your date. Now sit down our little friend.” Mingyu said and made Jihoon sit.

 

“Yo Seungcheol! We’re here!” Watermelon called Seungcheol who just arrived.

 

Seungcheol hurriedly went to them. And got surprise that he saw Jihoon sitting alone at the table near Watemelon and Mingyu.

 

Did they framed us up?! The two thought

 

“Uhmm… Hehe. Enjoy each other’s company. Ciao!” And Watermelon grabbed Mingyu and walked away.

 

And now they’re going to ditch us!

 

Seungcheol was just there standing and staring at Jihoon who was just staring at his two friends going out in the restaurant.

 

I’m going to kill those two! Aish! And Jihoon imagine stabbing them in their backs.

 

When the two was nowhere to be sight, he stared at Seungcheol. Who’s still staring at him.

 

Woah. Is this real? He’s cuter in when I am closer to him. Unlike when I just steal glances at him at the university.

 

“You should sit down.” Jihoon said which made Seungcheol snapped in his thoughts.

 

“Oh… Right.” And he smiled which made the latter blush.

 

Did he just blush? Did I made him blush? He’s so cute. I’m cringing.

 

“I’m sorry that my friends framed us up. I think this is their little reunion of being bestfriends again.” Jihoon explained while tapping his index finger at the table.

 

“I think not. They did really framed us.” Seungcheol said still smiling at Jihoon.

 

He should stop smiling at me. I can feel my blood climbing through my cheeks.

 

“Because I was a little shy asking you out, Jihoon.” Seungcheol added.

 

Jihoon went speechless. He doesn’t know what to say.

 

Wait. Is he confessing to me?

 

“I even asked help from that Watermelon girl to get closer to you. I even trade her 4 watermelons just to help me.”

 

Still, Jihoon doesn’t know what to say.

 

“It must be love at first sight when I first saw you here. Maybe I’ll die if I can’t secretly steal glances on you at the university.”

 

Jihoon stand up which made Seungcheol think the latter would ditch him.

 

“Arghh… This is embarrassing. I’m sorry. If you don---“

 

Jihoon moves his face closer to Seungcheol and pecked on his lips.

 

“I like you too Seungcheol. Now let’s order some food. I’m hungry.”

 

 

“Hey you two!” Mingyu and Watermelon turned to the person who called them.

 

“Oh. Hi guys!” Mingyu greeted them. It was boys. But Minghao, Jun, Jisoo and Jeonghan wasn’t there.

 

“Where’s Jihoon hyung? Are we going to eat there?” And Soonyoung pointed the fast food restaurant which the two ditched Seungcheol and Jihoon.

 

“We ditched Jihoon and Seungcheol there. So no, we are not eating there.” Watermelon answered.

 

“Aw… Did you two framed them on a date?” Seokmin asked and Mingyu and Watermelon nodded.

 

“But I want to eat there too.” Vernon whine.

 

“There’s a take-out booth there outside. We’ll just buy take-outs.” Soonyoung suggested so they all agreed to it.

 

While ordering their foods, they peeked inside the fast food to watch Jihoon and Seungcheol.

 

“Aww… they are so adorable. They would make a cute couple.” Chan commented.

 

“Stop peeking at them Chan. They might caught us.” Watermelon said who is secretly peeking at them two.

 

“You’re even peeking at them too!” And Watermelon just rolled her eyes.

 

“Oh my god! Jihoon pecked him on the lips! I’m cringing!” Vernon, almost screamed of what they saw.

 

“I can’t believe Jihoon can be that cute. He’s a lady now.” And Watermelon faked a tear.

 

“Kids. Stop peeking at the two. Let them have their date.” Seokmin said and payed the cashier.

 

After they received their orders, they went on the near park and ate there.

 

“So guys. Are you two are bestfriends again?” Soonyoung asked Mingyu and Watermelon.

 

“Yeah.” Watermelon answered and took a bite with her burger.

 

“Really? We’re bestfriends now? Again?” Mingyu exclaimed.

 

“Yeah. Because you helped me with Jihoon and Seungcheol. So I think we deserve to be bestfriends again. Just like the old times.” And she took a sip of her soda.

 

“Yes! This call for a celebration! Guys, lunch on me tomorrow! Woah!” And Mingyu keep fist pumping in the air and the others didn’t mind him because they’re busy eating.