Oplan3

Oplan

Flashback

 

“Mingyu!” Watermelon called Mingyu and seat next to him.

 

“Oh Watermelon? What’s the problem?”

 

She grabbed Mingyu’s collar and whispered to his ears.

 

“I’ll go with you and Wonwoo on lunch time.”

 

“Why? Did you, Vernon and Chan fighted?” Mingyu whispered back

 

“No. I heard Jun and Minghao that they are planning to have lunch with us. You know that I don’t like them to be together. I don’t want Minghao to be attached to my brother. I don’t even think that Jun is serious with him.” Mingyu chuckled and shook his head.

 

“Okay fine.” And Watermelon clapped her hands.

 

Lunch came and Watermelon’s plan didn’t turn out like she was planning.

 

“Where are you three going?” Chan asked Wonwoo, Mingyu and Watermelon.

 

“We’re going lunch together.” Wonwoo answered.

 

“Just the three of you? We want to go too!” Vernon said and clung into  Wonwoo and Watermelon arms. Chan did the same with Mingyu and Watermelon.

 

“Us too!” Jeonghan, Jisoo, Jihoon, Soonyoung and Seokmin exclaimed.

 

“Don’t forget about us!” Minghao said cutely.

 

====================================================================

 

Mingyu went to school earlier than he used too.

 

Today is the day I will start my Oplan on making Moon Wenchae Watermelon fall for me again! Fighting Kim Mingyu!

 

He happily walked towards Watermelon’s locker while holding a box of Crunchy Chocolate.

 

He opened its locker. Because he knows the code of her locker. And put the box inside and closed it.

 

I hope she loves it. I even got tempted on eating it.

 

“What are you doing Mingyu?” Wonwoo asked who was just behind him.

 

“Good morning Hyung! I want to surprise Watermelon by putting some chocolates inside her locker.” Mingyu said while smiling.

 

“I was about to do that stupid.” Wonwoo said and sighed.

 

“Hyung. I thought we already talked about---“ Wonwoo cut him off.

 

“I won’t let you get her Mingyu. I love her too. And we all know that. So may the best man win Mingyu.” Wonwoo smirked at him.

 

Why do I have so many rivals?! 

 

“Hey Wonwoo. Hey Mingyu.” The boys turned to Watermelon who is standing near them.

 

“Hey Wenchae. For you.” Wonwoo handed his surprise.

 

A doughnut.

 

Mingyu hurriedly opened Watermelon’s Locker and get his surprise.

 

“For you too Watermelon.”

 

“Thanks guys. But sorry. I have tonsillitis today. It’ll give me a week to get better. But don’t worry. I’ll keep it in the refrigerator and eat it when I get better.” And she took the doughnut and chocolate bar. In their hands. “Laters.” And walked away.

 

“Ugh. Come on Hyung. Let’s go to class.” And Mingyu grabbed Wonwoo in his arms.

 

 Their first subject in the morning started. Mingyu didn’t even bother listening because he is thinking for another plan for Watermelon.

 

I can’t give her flowers. I know she’s allergic to them. If I’m going to buy her some dresses, maybe she’ll decline it. And I don’t even know her taste when it comes to fashion because she keeps changing it.

 

Or…

 

Lunch came and Mingyu hurriedly grabbed Watermelon’s wrist and run going outside the university.

 

“Hey! Calm your balls Mingyu! I might get tripped you know!” Watermelon yelled and so Mingyu stopped running.

 

“Oh… Sorry. I just wanted to eat lunch with you. Alone.” And Mingyu scratched his head. “But don’t worry, the boys know that you are with me.”

 

Watermelon sighed in defeat and nodded. “Fine. But please don’t give me any reason to get irritate.” Mingyu happily nodded and they walked.

 

“Do you like Seungcheol?” Mingyu asked out of the blue.

 

“No.” Watermelon answered.

 

“Then why did he kissed your forehead yesterday? And you even hugged him. Are you two dating?” Watermelon laughed at Mingyu’s questions.

 

“As much as I hate you Mingyu, I’m going to tell you our little secret.” And watermelon laughed again before talking again. “He likes Jihoon, Mingyu. We’re making Jihoon jealous.”

 

Mingyu eyes went wide about what he heard.

 

“Yeah. I know it’s hard because we didn’t even know if Jihoon like him too.”

 

This is it! I'm going to help her. And she'll never hate me anymore because I helped her.

 

“I’ll help.” Mingyu suggested.

 

“How?”

 

“By introducing them to each other.”

 

“Ugh. Why didn’t I think of that in the first place?”

 

“Because you keep thinking about me.” He then winked at her.

 

“Yeah. I keep thinking about you.” Watermelon said shyly.

 

“Rea—“

 

“On how to cut your head off.” Watermelon laugh at Mingyu’s priceless reaction.

 

They arrived at a Pasta House Restaurant.

 

“You really do know I love eating pasta with my tonsillitis.” Watermelon said as they sit.

 

They ordered their food. Planned on how to make Jihoon like Seungcheol.

 

 

 

“Jihoon Hyung~” Mingyu called Jihoon cutely and seat beside him in the ground. He found him in the soccer field.

 

“You’re disgusting when you use honorifics. What do you want?”

 

I know this kid wants something especially when he use honorifics cutely.

 

“I just want to ask something.” And he moves his face near to Jihoon. “What do you think about Seungcheol?”

 

Jihoon blushed but Mingyu didn’t noticed it.

 

“Oh. There he is hyung.” And Mingyu pointed Seungcheol who is on the other side of the soccer field but not really far from them. “He’s handsome right? He’s even masculine. I heard that he’s good at basketball and a gentleman. Chivalry is not real---“

 

“Mingyu. Are you gay?” Jihoon cut him off.

 

“I am not! You know I got the dibs on Watermelon!” Mingyu said defending himself.

 

I was just about to ask you to go and introduce yourself! And never it slipped to my mind to be gay!

 

“Then why are you saying things like how good looking he is?” And Jihoon crossed his arms. “I think you’re gay because you approach me knowing that I am gay. And you’ll ask me if Seungcheol is gay so you’re going to ask him out. Am I right?”

 

Sorry Mingyu. I just don’t want anyone to know I like Seungcheol. Wenchae would give way for me and I don’t want that. And I think they are already dating tho.

 

"You can't ask him out Mingyu. I can see that he likes Wenchae." He added

 

“Oh my god hyung. I give up!” And Mingyu stand up and left Jihoon.

 

When Mingyu was out of sight, Jihoon stared at Seungcheol who was now laughing with Watermelon.

 

What I think about him? I think I can't be with him because I know that he is not gay like me. And he likes Wenchae. I can see that they like each others company.

 

Jihoon shook his head to get rid of his thoughts about Seungcheol.