Oplan5

Oplan

“How is he?”

 

“Oh. He’s fine. But don’t worry about him. You have to worry about yourself. Your panic attack is getting worst.”

 

“Because he almost caught me when I went to the cafeteria. I thought we’re going to get screwed if he finds out.”

 

“I’ll find a way for him not to go to the cafeteria.”

 

“Thanks namsaeng.”

 

“Unnie. How long are we going to be like this?”

 

“Until my panic attack would get better.”

 

====================

 

“Hey. Have you seen Jihoon?” Watermelon asked the boys.

 

“No.” They all said in chorus.

 

“It’s our free time Wenchae. Maybe he went on a date with Seungcheol.” Soonyoung said which the others agreed.

 

Then Chan came running towards them.

 

“Wenchae and Vernon! Let’s go to the janitor’s room!” And he grabbed Watermelon and Vernon.

 

“Hey kids! Don’t run! You might get tripped!” Jeonghan yell at them with concern.

 

“Chill kid. Why are going there?” Vernon asked who was still pulled by the younger.

 

“I ran to a culinary teacher and she asked me if I could grab some mops at the janitor’s room. And because there are rumors that if you go there alone, you could hear weird and scary noises. So I grabbed you two so I won’t be alone going there.” Chan explained while still grabbing the two.

 

“And you believed that? They’re just rumors Chan. Don’t be such a scardy cat.” Chan glared at Watermelon.

 

“Kidding. Let’s go!” And they entered the janitor’s room.

 

They helped Chan finding the mops. But the mops were nowhere to be found.

 

“Let’s try in that closet. Maybe the Janitors put the mops there.” Watermelon suggested so they walked closer to the closet when…

 

“Ngg~…..”

 

The sounds came from the closet and Chan hurriedly clung to Vernon and Watermelon arms tightly.

 

“I told you the rumors are true.” Chan whispered.

 

“Uah~……” And the sound goes again.

 

Chan got more scared except for the two.

 

“Chan. Those sounds are moan. Don’t be scared.” Vernon informed Chan while Watermelon is giggling.

 

“Hey. Let’s open the closet so we’ll know if it’s a ghost or just two having their ‘them time’.” Together they walk closer to the closet still Chan clinging into their arms and Vernon slowly opened it while Watermelon is still giggling.

 

And was shocked to find out what was inside the closet.

 

Jihoon and Seungcheol who is ‘doing it’ inside the closet. Jihoon was riding Seungcheol, arms around its shoulder. They didn’t even noticed that the closet was opened by the three.

 

“OH MY GOD GUYS!” The three screamed. Vernon and Watermelon covered each other’s eyes and they also covered Chan eyes. Which made the two stopped on what they are doing.

 

“! Kids! What the hell are you doing here?!” Jihoon screamed in embarrass while getting on his clothes.

 

“Hey! We just went here to get some mops! Is it there in the closet where you two are making out?” Vernon asked still covering their eyes.

 

“No. It’s in the other closet Kids.” Seungcheol answered, getting on his clothes too.

 

“I think my eyes got stained because of what we just saw.” Watermelon while still covering their eyes too.

 

“Mine too. I’m going to get nightmares tonight.” Chan said while holding Vernon and Watermelon’s wrist tightly. Not wanting to let go.

 

“You can get your hands off your eyes you know.”

 

The three was still in doubt about when Seungcheol told them that they are already in their clothes. Vernon and Watermelon get their hands off together But Chan is still holding their wrist tightly.

 

“Chan. It’s okay now. They’re not anymore.” Vernon said which made Jihoon blush.

 

“Oh… Really?” And he let go of their hands.

 

“I’m sorry you have to see those, kids. We thought no one would caught us because of the rumors that there’s a ghost here.” Seungcheol apologize to the kids.

 

They just nod politely and stared at Jihoon with a ‘Haha Jihoon. We’re telling the others.”

 

“Yeah we’re going to get the mops now.” Vernon said and the three walked to the other closet when they hear another weird noises again.

 

“Ah!~”

 

“There really is a ghost!” Chan cried and clung again to the two.

 

“Ugh!~”

 

“Chan. The ghost won’t eat us.” And Watermelon opened the closet which made them scream.

 

Jun and Minghao was also there making out. It was worse.

 

“OH MY GOD!”

 

Seungcheol and Jihoon hurriedly cover the three younger’s eyes.

 

“We’re not supposed to say ‘oh my god’ but we’re seeing this twice!” Vernon cried.

 

“Maybe they are the one who’s making the weird noises in the janitor’s room.” Watermelon added.

 

 

“Aw… My babies.” Jeonghan hugged the three. “I wish you won’t get traumas.” And he kissed their foreheads.

 

After the incident at the Janitor’s room, Jun and Minghao decided to deliver the mops for the three. While Seungcheol and Jihoon comforted them in the soccer field and call the others.

 

“Don’t worry guys. I won’t let you three caught me and Soonyoung making out.” And Seokmin laughed.

 

“Stop it Seokmin. You’re making them remember about what happened.” Jeonghan snap Seokmin.

 

“Kids. Was they good at making out. How loud did they moan?” Seokmin who is still teasing Vernon, Chan and Watermelon.

 

“Seokmin. Stop. You’re making Soonyoung blush like a tomato.” Mingyu said and Seokmin tuned to his boyfriend who is now blushing.

 

Yes. The three really cried. Not believing about what they saw. They were all aware that the couples in their group already did ‘it’ but it didn’t hit in their heads that they would witness it. Jun and Minghao's make-out session was hardcore and it made them cry. 

 

“Hey. I’m going to treat you three for icecream.” Seungcheol offered which made the three stop crying.

 

“Really? Yey icecream!” And they grab Seungcheol and walked outside the university.

 

“That’s it? Just for an icecream? Why didn’t I think of that? What kind of a mother am I?” And Jeonghan starts being a drama queen.

 

You’re stealing my role! –Seungkwan.

 

“Aw… Don’t worry baby. You did try to comfort them. Atleast they are all better now.” And Jisoo hugged his boyfriend.

 

“Come-on. Let’s follow them hyungs! I want an Icecream too.” Mingyu said and they followed them.