Happy New Year

Spartace's Christmas one shots

As always, the three national TV station would concluded the year with their awards show, and as always they planned to attend the station event if they were involved or had a remote chance of winning. This year, proved to be a busier year, he needed to promote his album. He was thankful that he had friends who knew lots of people so he attended year end concerts as special guest to promote turbo album.

The only award showed he wouldn’t miss it the SBS entertainment award, he could attend it with his girlfriend. His girlfriend even made sure his wardrobe matched hers, they were no way he chose to miss it. After that was the celebration for the entire cast of running man, he tried to sit as close as possible to her while enjoying a good meal with fellow colleagues. They were especially happy since Jae Suk had won an award.

New Year eve, he attended a concert as a guest. The organizer had tried to invite him to a post concert new year celebration. He had declined it but he made his fellow members attended. He had told them it was good to know more people in the industry. He quickly hurried home. He reached the carpark at 2355 and he rushed his way up so that he would not be late for the countdown.

He fumbled over the keypress, he had so wanted to count down with her. She heard someone at the door, and hoping it her boyfriend she rushed to the door and saw her boyfriend trying to key in the password on the keypress, the announcer on the TV had stared to prepare everyone to count down and she quickly opened the door,  A sigh could be heard escaping her boyfriend mouth. He quickly hugged her and as the presented started the countdown, they joined in as well.

When the presenter shouted “1.. Happy 2016” he bend down to kiss his girlfriend.

“My beautiful Ace, Happy 2016. I hoped you stay healthy and cheerful.” He wished his girlfriend well.

“My handsome commander, Happy 2016. Hope your turbo album goes well and you stay healthy” she wished  her boyfriend the best. He was looking rather thin and stress lately. She tiptoed and pull his head down, she looked at his eyes then her soft lips met his y ones.