Mistletoe

Spartace's Christmas one shots

A single mistletoe hang on the door to the kitchen, he had decided to hang it there this year. He smiled, maybe he should just hang more around the apartment. He sat down on the sofa, waiting for her return. He stared at the mistletoe, the mistletoe had brought them together, let’s why it was a tradition to hang a mistletoe at their apartment, as a reembrace.

It was two years ago, he recalled.

The Christmas party that Haha had held, it was a crazy and noisy party as expected from Haha, all the running men were there. Ji Hyo was looking especially beautiful in her sleek red dress, it was a coincident that he wore a red checker shirt. They met under the mistletoe.

“Hi there, Oppa” she said.

“Merry Christmas, Ji Hyo yah.” He smiled at her. He had bought a separate present just for her, actually he had bought it long time ago, when he caught her grazing at the necklace when they were at a recording in the shopping center. He had gone back to bought the necklace but he didn’t have the opportunity to give it to her. He had wanted to give her as a birthday present, but the rest had decided to pitch in a gift for her.

His heart thumped at a ridiculous speed, he felt his mouth turned dry and his ears burnt. But he wanted to give it to her, to see her surprise at his gift. He hoped she would treasure it. He dipped his hand into his pocket and brought out the present.

“Ji Hyo, I had gotten you something.” He passed his present to her. “Open it”

She looked at him in surprise, she opened the present as it asked. It was a beautiful sliver necklace, one that caught her eye some time ago. She had gone back for it only to be disappointed that someone bought the only piece. She couldn’t believe it was him and he had bought it just for her.

“Do you like it?” he was unsure, she didn’t look pleased, just shocked.

She broke into a smile, “Of course, I love it,  I thought I had missed it when I found out someone brought it already. I just didn’t know it was you. Let me put it on now, it will match the dress perfectly.” It did match her dress and it bought out the twinkle in her eyes.

“You looked beautiful,” he blunt out and then this face burned.

“Thank you oppa.” She was smiling happily, both for the necklace and the oppa that knew she wanted it. It was like a treasure lost and found, only better, someone she liked had noticed what she wanted. Her cheeks redden at her thought.

Someone wanted to get to the other side, Ji Hyo moved closer to Jong Kook. She could smell his cologne, one that is light and not overpowering. She always liked his smell. “Oppa, I brought you something too, but I didn’t bring it in here. I left it in my car.”

He was entranced by her perfume, it was a light fragrance of a flower, just like her style. “You did?”

“Let’s go to my car, I wanted you to open it now.” She held his hand and led him to her car. He liked his hand in hers. He quickly opened the present when she passed it to him, it was a black cap that had his initial with a small tiger hiding under the bream. “I had them made this cap just for you, and I designed it myself.” He grinned, he really loved the cap but too bad he couldn’t put it on now.

“Let me keep in my car, I couldn’t wait to put it on tomorrow. It was a way cool cap” Ji Hyo beamed, it was wonderful to hear his praise, this was her first time at designing and she wanted him to have it. Actually she had embossed her initial in the cap too, she had both wanted him to find it and not to find it. This time, he took her hand and led her to his car. After carefully placing the cap on his dashboard, they went back to the party again. He led her to the mistletoe once more, he didn’t know why.

Haha shouted “Let’s count down,” and everyone shouted “!0, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, Merry Christmas!!” Everyone was hugging someone else, Jong Kook gave Ji Hyo a hug, Ji Hyo looked up, she was looking so beautiful that Jong Kook forgotten himself and gave her a kiss on her lips. She closed her eyes, when Jong Kook didn’t break off. Jong Kook continued his kiss when he didn’t feel any rejection form her, she had even pressed hers against his. They broke off when Jong Kook remembered they were in a party, he immediately looked around and felt relief everyone was busy celebrating and forgotten about them in this little corner of the room.

“Ji Hyo, this may not be the best place, but I wanted to tell you, I love you. I didn’t have courage to tell you because I don’t want to hurt our relationship, but I couldn’t deny it anymore. Please be my girlfriend” Jong Kook confessed.

Ji Hyo felt so happy, she gotten the best Christmas present ever. “Oppa, I had loved you too, I was the same, I afraid our relationship will be affected but now it seemed the feeling is mutual.” They hugged each other, enjoying the embrace and the promise they just made.

Jong Kook smiled at the memory, the door opened, and Ji Hyo entered. Jong Kook immediately walked over and took over her bag. She was looking as pretty as ever. “Hello, Oppa, waiting for long?” she asked.

“No, I didn’t.” He gave her a hug after placing her bag on the sofa. He led her to the mistletoe, “Do you know what happened to couple under a mistletoe?”

Ji Hyo giggled, Jong Kook silent her by pressing his hot lips on hers, he slowly nibbled her lips then used his tongue to taste her. Ji Hyo melted into him and they shared a hot kiss. “I love you Ji Hyo” Jong Kook whispered.