Chapter Five

Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week Hayoung works as a personal assistant of Oh Sehun. Sehun insisted for her to call him Sehun but being a Hayoung she is more comfortable by calling him Mr Sehun reasons because he's her boss and she should respect him that way. 

After their little encounter in the car and lunch few days ago, she would purposely avoiding him whenever he tried to talk to her. Sure they talk about his schedule and such but she'll go straight out of his office room after their discussion.

Sehun isn't dumb if you think he didn't notice that. He let her go most of the time because he didn't want to rush things. But he sure has his own ways to talk to her. 

Just like today. In the middle of weekend night. He purposely go to their her favourite cafe because he knows Hayoung will be there. He just know it.

Without much thought he walked to her favourite spot and sat abruptly across her shocking the little Hayoung who was reading a book.

"Hi" Sehun said as he flashed a small smile to her amused with her shocked face.

"Wha-what are you doing here Mr Sehun?" She asked still with her wide eyes. Who didn't right? 

"Nahhh firstly can you throw the formality and just call me Sehun when we're not at the office? Secondly, I just want to see you." Sehun folds his arms as his gaze never leaves her face. 

Suddenly Hayoung took her phone that was laying on the table and answered her phone.

"Yea yea, I'll be there right away. Just wait for a little while." She said as she stand up ready to leave. Sehun looked at her every little actions and smirked. 

"I'm sorry Mr- emm Sehun. But I got an urgent call and I need to be there right now." She bowed immediately without waiting for his response and walked pass him when suddenly Sehun caught her wrist pulling him toward him.

Hayoung bit her lips trying to calm her nerves as she turns around facing him. She saw the smirks plastered on his face and bites her lips even harder.

"Where do you think you're going Hayoung?" Don't ever try to avoid me again because I know you don't have any calls just now. I promise you I don't bite. I just want to talk to you." He whispered loud enough for Hayoung to hear as he slowly pull her and urge her to sit beside him. He wants a little closer with her and .

Hayoung clenched her fist as she sat beside him and throwing her gaze on her lap. She blushed much to her embarrassment because Sehun caught her white lies right in front of him. 

"Now speak why were you avoiding me this past few days? What had I done?" Sehun asked much to his curiousity. 

He sighed. Grabbing Hayoung's shoulders with his palm asking her to face him after minutes of silent from her. "Look at me Hayoung" He pleaded.

Hayoung faced him and smiled sheepishly as her face still burn with embarrassme

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter